Chapter 2

Guāng (Light)

"Baekhyun wake up" Kyungsoo said shaking him, Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at Kyungsoo. "Come on" He said Baekhyun sat up and yawned "Classes start in an hour" Kyungsoo said Baekhyun got up and got ready. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked down the corridor "Baekhyun" A voice said Baekhyun turned around and it was Henry, "Hi Henry" Baekhyun said. "What's your first class" Henry asked "Dragonology" Baekhyun answered "Come on I'll show you where it is" Henry said "Bye Kyungsoo" Baekhyun said waving. Kyungsoo walked the other way "Here it is Dragonology" Henry said "Thanks Henry" Baekhyun said "No Problem I must be going" Henry said walking away. 

Baekhyun opened the door and everyone looked at him, he looked around and saw there was an empty seat next to a guy with curly brown hair wearing a fur hat. "Excuse me" Baekhyun said he looked at him "Is this seat taken" He asked "No" He answered "Can I seat here" Baekhyun asked "Sure" He answered. Baekhyun sat down next him, then the teacher walked in. "Good Morning Class" The teacher said the teacher looked at Baekhyun, "It looks like we have a new student with us today" The teacher said. "Come up here and introduce yourself" The teacher said Baekhyun gulped and walked up in front of the class "Anneyeonghaseyo I'm Byun Baekhyun" Baekhyun said with a bow. "Tell us what your superpower is" The teacher said. 

"Um I don't know" Baekhyun said rubbing the back of his neck, "It's okay to be nervous" The teacher said "No I mean don't if I have any powers" Baekhyun said the class laughed "What a Mortal" A girl said. "Is this a joke" the teacher asked "No" Baekhyun answered the class laughed Baekhyun felt tears in his eyes, "Have a seat" the teacher said. Baekhyun went to his seat to sit down but he fell on the floor, the class laughed Baekhyun got up and sat in his chair, "What a human" a student mumbled. Baekhyun stay quiet the whole class period and said nothing but paid attention to the teacher. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun went to find a seat at lunch but no one would let him sit at their table because he was "human", "Hey Baekhyun come seat with us" Henry said waving his hand over. Baekhyun walked over but a student tripped him causing him to fall on the floor, everyone in the cafeteria laughed at him. Baekhyun felt tears in his eyes and got up he ran off towards the corridor, he fell to the ground crying his heart out and the tears came out. "Baekhyun" A voice said He looked up and saw Henry and his friends running towards him, "What's wrong" Henry asked "Nothing I'm fine" He answered. "Are you sure" Henry asked Baekhyun looked at him "Yes" He answered "We could help you I mean-"Henry I said I'm fine" Baekhyun said.

"Now excuse me I'm got go" Baekhyun said walking away before Henry could say anything 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

During P.E. Baekhyun sat in the grass as the other students talked and others played soccer he sat on the ground writing in his notebook. "Hey" a voice said Baekhyun looked and saw a blonde hair guy smiling at him, "Do you play with us" He asked "Sure" Baekhyun answered. "Come on" He said "I'm Luhan" Luhan said "I'm-"Baekhyun the new human student at Greystone Alpha Adcamey" Luhan said. "Hey guys" Luhan said "What's up Luhan" A brown haired boy said "Hi" Baekhyun said "Well you must be the new student" He said "I'm Chen" Chen said. "Hey Baekhyun" Kyungsoo said "Hey" He said "You two know each other" Luhan asked "We're roommate" Kyungsoo answered. 

"Meet the guys" Luhan said "This is Lay, Sehun, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Kris and Xiumin" Kyungsoo said "You guys don't think I'm weird" Baekhyun said "What do you mean" Luhan asked "Because I'm human" Baekhyun answered. "No" Kyungsoo said "Look you may be human but we still think your a cool person" Sehun said, "Really" Baekhyun asked "Yeah just stick with us and you'll be fine" Kris answered. "So anyway I've been mean to ask what kind of school is this" Baekhyun asked "Is it a school for super born students" Lay explained. "Students who have superpowers" Xiumin said "What all of you powers" Baekhyun asked "I have the Telekinesis" Luhan said "Frost" Xiumin said "Water" Suho said "I can teleport" Kai said "I can fly" Kris said "I can stop and reverse time" Tao explained "Wind" Sehun said. 

"Fire" Chanyeol said "Healing" Lay said "Lightning" Chen said "And Kyungsoo has the power of Earth and strength" Luhan said. "Wow" Baekhyun said "You don't think we're weird" Luhan asked "No I think it's pretty cool" He answered, Luhan starred at the braclet on Baekhyun's hand. "Woah cool braclet" Luhan said "Thanks my mom give it to me when I was a baby" Baekhyun said. Baekhyun felt happy being with this new people who understood him 100% human or not.