Chapter 12

Guāng (Light)

Baekhyun was in his room deciding what to wear to the party, "Kyungsoo which outfit should I wear" Baekhyun asked "Um I think the one with the red jacket would be good" Kyungsoo answered. Baekhyun nodded and walked into the bathroom and put his outfit on, he fixed his hair up and walked out "Wow Baekhyun you look wow" Kyungsoo said. There was a knock on the door, "I'll get it" Baekhyun said and he walked up to the door it was Max and a guy who almost look exactly like him. "Hey Baekhyun" Max said "Ready" He asked Baekhyun nodded "Have fun" Kyungsoo said "I will" Baekhyun said. "Oh Baekhyun this my fraternal twin U-Know" Max said "Sup" U-Know said "Ready let's go" Max asked "Yeah let's go" Baekhyun answered. 

Baekhyun and his friends made it to the Jin's Golden Palace, "Wow this place is huge" Baekhyun said "If you think that's cool wait until you see the inside" Taemin said. They got out of the car and in the building there were people everywhere "Look there he is" Taemin said pointing Baekhyun looked and saw a guy with light brown hair. "Come on" Taemin said grabbing Baekhyun's wrist "MINHYUK" Taemin screamed running towards him "MINNIE" He said opening his arms for a hug. Minhyuk gave Taemin a noggie on the head, "Stop it" Taemin said Minhyuk pulled away and looked at Taemin "Look at you Minnie all grow up" Minhyuk said. Baekhyun looked at Minhyuk nervously Minhyuk turned his head to look at Baekhyun, Baekhyun gulped deep in his throat. 

Taemin waved Baekhyun over to him and Minhyuk, Baekhyun walked over to him "Minhyuk meet my friend" Taemin said. Minhyuk looked at Baekhyun "H...H...H...Hi I...I...I'm B...Baekhyun" Baekhyun said nervously "It's okay he's shy around new people" Taemin said "So Minhyuk- Minhyuk cut him off "Please call me B Bomb" Minhyuk said "So B Bomb Taemin tells me you're cool with humans" Baekhyun said "Yeah I have always Taemin from when he was a little boy you can't judge someone by who their are or what they look like" Minhyuk said. "Cool Taemin I'm going to get something to drink" Baekhyun said "Okay" Taemin said "Happy Birthday hyeong-Minhyuk" Taemin said "Thanks Minnie" Minhyuk said. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Baekhyun walked through the large crowd of people he bumped into someone spilling his drink on the person. "Hey watch it" The person said Baekhyun looked up and saw a guy with red hair covering part of his right eye "I'm so sorry" Baekhyun said. "Yeah you're about to be" He said grabbing him by the collar and slammed him into the wall "I said I was sorry" Baekhyun said. The guy raised his fist to Baekhyun's face, the guy's hand was shot back by a vine whip "Hey leave him alone" Taemin said and then let the guy's hand go. "Get away from him Yesung" Taemin said the guy named Yesung smirked and chuckled deeply "Well if it is Lee Taemin" Yesung said. 

"Leave him alone Yesung" Taemin said "Or what" Yesung said "You're not strong enough to stop me" He said dropping Baekhyun on the ground. "That made be true but I can still stop you" Taemin said "No you can't baby" Yesung said "Don't call me that" Taemin said as tears rolled down his cheek "Aww gonna cry baby" Yesung said Taemin began cry. Yesung slapped Taemin on his head when a metal chain pulled Yesung's hand away, Yesung turned his head to see Minhyuk with a chain wrapped around his arm. "I don't know who you think are but I don't take to kindly to people bullying people....especially Taemin" Minhyuk said "And who are you" Yesung said. 

"I believe we haven't met" Minhyuk said yanking Yesung forward towards him, "I'm Taemin's older brother and if you don't leave this party right now before I get really angry" Minhyuk said. Yesung looked at Taemin and Baekhyun "You got lucky this time punk" Yesung said to Baekhyun. He walked and Baekhyun sighed "Are you okay" Minhyuk asked Taemin hugging him "Yeah I'm fine hyeong" Taemin answered. "Are you alright Baekhyun" Minhyuk asked looking at him "Yeah I'm fine" Baekhyun answered "Who was that" He asked "Yesung he is the most meanest guy in school" Taemin answered. Baekhyun looked around Did Max and U-Know leave already without saying goodbye?