Chapter 15

Guāng (Light)

Baekhyun felt more grumpier than usual. He could hear students talking about him behind his back. What a human so pathetic and weak He growled in his throat as he sat at his desk hearing the comments roll in. After class He walked down the hall to hear students talking about his friends Why are they friends with him he's not normal. His bracelet glowed a bright blue, He just kept walking as angry built up inside of him. 

"Hey you okay" Luhan asked Baekhyun said nothing but starred at the floor. "Baekhyun" Kris called "I think we should leave him alone for a while" Xiumin said. The friends stood with Baekhyun as he kept his head down. "Well look do we have here" Yesung said as he walked neared them with his friends Sungmin and L.Joe. "I knew I would have my revenge the moment I could" He said. 

L. Joe flickered Baekhyun on the head "Leave him alone" Xiumin said they laughed and kept messing with him. Baekhyun's eyes flared opened he grabbed L. Joe's hand with his head down. The whole hallway gasped in shocked Baekhyun raised his head up slowly to look at L. Joe. They were glowing silver. 

His teeth were sharp and he growled at him. "So you think you're a tough guy huh" L. Joe said Baekhyun growled and slammed L. Joe to the ground. The corridor grew quiet, some whispered to each other. "If you mess with me again I will break both of your arms" He said then Baekhyun walked away. 


Baekhyun sat on the gym floor buried his head in his legs. "Hey" Suho said he sat next to him, Baekhyun looked at him "You okay" Suho asked. Baekhyun didn't answer him he just buried his head in his legs again. "Baekhyun" Suho called Baekhyun felt his friend shake him, Baekhyun shot up off the floor and quickly walked out the door. 

"Baekhyun has been acting really weird" Suho said. "Yeah I agree" Kyungsoo said "He doesn't eat anything but sleep most of the day" He said. "Let's go see him" Kris said, the friends went to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun room. They opened the door to see Chanyeol sitting on the floor with Baekhyun laying his head on his leg. "Shhh he's sleeping" Chanyeol said, "Chanyeol" Luhan asked "Yeah" Chanyeol answered "Have you noticed Baekhyun's behavior lately" Kyungsoo asked "Yeah" Chanyeol said "One minute he is happy and the next minute he is angry" Luhan said "You don't think it has something to do with his powers" Tao asked "I don't think so" Kai answered the friends just stood there thinking what is wrong with their friend. "I told tell you what is wrong with your friend" a voice said they turned around and saw Eddy  "Edward" Tao said "Zitao" He said with a smirk "What do you want Edward" Xiumin asked "You know what I want" Eddy answered "No you know what you did" Kyungsoo said "Come in guys do you really that thing and you guys are friends" Eddy said "You twelve are the laughing stock of the whole school" Eddy said.

"What you tweleve are doing is completly wrong" Eddy said "That thing is a danger to our kind and to our society" He said "That thing name is Baekhyun and I don't appreciate the way you are talking about my friend" Chanyeol said. "Ha you all are traitor to our people and you knew it" Eddy said "No you're the one thinking humans and supernaturals shouldn't live in peace" Chen said "That's because for thousands of years our people have been mocked of theirself at the hands of those things" Eddy said. "Edward we're sorry about what happen to your parents and your brother" Kris said "But you have to understand that was 36 years ago" He said "No you don't understand I will never and I mean ever forgive those pathetic weaklings" Eddy said then walked away from the group angrily.