Chapter 14

Guāng (Light)

   Baekhyun sat at lunch, his eyebrows furrowed together. His brown eyes starring into vacent space.

    "Baekhyun, are you okay?" Luhan asked.

    Baekhyun didn't answer,  he just starred across the room as if he didn't hear. 

     "Baekhyun!" Suho said, waving his hand in his face. He got no sign he had been heared. "BAEKHYUN!" Suho yelled.

     Baekhyun blinked rapidly, eyes finally slidding over to his friends. They blinked too, trying to figure out what on earth he was thinking. 

     "You okay? You spaced out," Sehun asked. He tried to keep his face neutral, but the worry etched itself onto his face. 

     "Oh sorry.... it's just I can't stop thinking about Max," Baekhyun said. "What do you mean" Suho asked with a worried look on his face "He's be acting weird. When I told him about the words Chen sang to me he ran off. Then when I showed him my Braclect he took off again. " Baekhyun frowned.

    "He probably has a reason," Luhan said, turning back to his food.

     "Yeah I guess you're right," Baekhyun said. "But I can't help feel like he's hiding something."

      After lunch, Baekhyun walked down the hallway. Glancing up, he saw Max at his locker. "Hey Max," Baekhyun said. Startled, Max jumped against his locker. His eyes were wide. 

    "H...H...Hi" Max stuttered.

     "Are you okay? You seem a little off" Baekhyun said "I..I..I'm fine" Max said "Are you sure" Baekhyun asked raising an eyebrow.         "Actually I have go now U Know needs me" Max said and ran away from Baekhyun and down the hall. Baekhyun looked at Max as he ran down the hallway. Baekhyun shrugged and walked away.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    "Yunho, if we don't have our report done you know who will come down here and kill us both," Max said in a panicking tone. He gripped the edge of his sleeves, tightly.  "I'm too young to die...." Max said.

     "And he's not going to find out," Yunho said. Max grabbed Yunho by the shoulders and shook him lightly.

     "I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Max screamed shaking him. Yunho slapped Max across the face.

    "Max snap out of it," Yunho said. As soon as he did,  a flash of blue light in a swirl appeared in front of them. "Oh no not you," Yunho said.

      The swirling light turned into a man. "So, I assume you have the report done," the guy with brown and green hair asked.

     "No.... but we promise we'll have the report done," Max said nervously.

    "You know I can't control your brother's temper," He said "So if you value your lives....Have the report done in a week." He shrugged his shoulders as if it didn't really matter. "If not you two will be in serious trobule"

          "Please don't tell him we didn't complete our work," Max said. 

         "Oh fine" He said and then a flash of blue light he disappeared in thin air. He was done talking. Max in a deep breathe. "Okay that's it no more fooling around. Yunho you may be older, but I'm taking charg,e" Max said "We need to take this seriously. We need do this before he comes."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Can anyone guess who the mysterious guy is?