Chapter 13

Guāng (Light)

Baekhyun walked through the caferetia when he saw Hyunseung at a table with his friends, Hyunseung waved at him. Baekhyun waved and sat down at a table with Max, Taemin, Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew "So what do you think of my brother" Taemin asked Baekhyun had his eyebrow furrowed together "Are you okay" Key asked "Um yeah just think about those words Chen yesterday night" Baekhyun said "What about them" Minho asked "They were the same words my mother use to sing me as a child" Baekhyun answered. "Cool braclect" Key said Baekhyun held it up "I got it in I was a baby" Baekhyun said. Max's eyes grew wide almost out of his head, "Um I have to go so I'll see you later guys bye" Max said running before anyone could saying anything. Baekhyun looked at Max funny Max is hiding something 

Taemin looked at Max as he walked away, "What's up with him" Jonghyun asked "He's been acting that ever since the day I told him about the song Chen sang to me" Baekhyun answered. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan finished the last book on his table, he had bags under his eyes, his hair was messy and had dark circles on his eyes. "Woah Luhan you look like you haven't slept in weeks" Sehun said Luhan glared at Sehun and Luhan closed his eyes and fell sleep on the cafeteria table. Chen leaned in Luhan's ear "LUHAN" Chen screamed Luhan shot up from the table "What" Luhan mumbled "Luhan you seriously need to get some sleep" Suho said. "I'm sorry it's just I haven't slept in the past few weeks figuring out Baekhyun's problem" Luhan said Chanyeol came into the table with a book in his hand. "I think I found the answer" Chanyeol said "Where you get this" Kris asked "I found it in the library" Chanyeol answered. 

Chanyeol opened the book and Chen flipped through the pages "Here it is in the book" Chen said pointing to the page. "He's right" Kai said Luhan looked at the book and the page:

This symbol is over 3000 years old it belong to the Goddess Sunji Lee. 

"Makes sense now but we're close to figuring out this mystery out" Kris said "True but we still need to find out more about the Braclect" Sehun said. They starred at Luhan and saw he fast asleep on the table, "Kris take Luhan back to his room and put him in bed" Suho said. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun walked down when he was shoved onto the ground, "Well if it's Mr. Human" A voice said Baekhyun looked up and saw a guy with blonde hair looking at him. "You got lucky being saving Taemin's brother from Yesung" He said Baekhyun gulped This is must be Sungmin Baekhyun thought. "You mess with Yesung you deal with me" Sungmin said lifting Baekhyun off the ground Sungmin raised his fist and punched Baekhyun in the jaw and face. Baekhyun's face was bleeding Baekhyun closed his eyes, Sungmin was about punch him again when he was pushed into the lockers the whole school gasped. Baekhyun opened his eyes and saw Yoseob, Baekhyun stood there and blinked Yoseob held out his hand Baekhyun took it and got up off the ground. 

"You saved me" Baekhyun said "Why" He asked Yoseob just starred at him then sighed "For Gratitude" Yoseob answered "Also I want to apologize for the way I acted towards you" Yoseob said "It's okay" Baekhyun said "Friends" Yoseob said "Yeah" Baekhyun said smiling. Yoseob pulled him in for a hug "I'll protect you from anyone who dares hurts you" Yoseob said Sungmin looked at Yoseob "You think this is over by it's so far from over" Sungmin said looking at Baekhyun said and then walked away.