Chapter 8

Guāng (Light)

   Baekhyun opened his eyes, seeing he was in his room. Groaning, he sat up.

    "What happened?" He asked. He looked around, ignoring the small ach in his head. The room was empty. Kyungsoo was gone. Sighing, Baekhyun climbed out of his bed. He had the feeling that everyone was just outside, waiting for him. Do I want to do this? Apparently he did, because his footsteps took him out into the corridor. Baekhyun sighed. He was right. Everyone there was starring at him. He saw Henry standing by one of the doors, watching him carefully. Relieved to see a familiar face, Baekhyun walked over to him.

     "Hi," Baekhyun said. An expression of fear washed over Henry's face. He stared at Baekhyn in horror. "What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked, raising his hand. Henry gave a gasp, running away before Baekhyun could touch him. 

    "Was it something I said?" Baekhyun asked. Shrugging it off, Baekhyun decided to walk down the hall. He was so confused. "What's going on today?" he asked as people fled from him. Everywhere I go people are acting like their scared of me. 

     "It's because they know what happed between you and Hyunseung," a voice said from behind him. Baekhyun turned to see a boy around his age with hair falling to his shoulders. "Hi," he said. 

      Baekhyun stared at him warily. Do I know him? "Um...Hi."

      The boy stuck his hand out in front of him. Baekhyun took it and he shaked it forcefully. "I'm Edward Young Oh," he said. "But you can call me Eddy." the boy named Eddy said "Wait a minute what happened between me and Hyunseung" Baekhyun asked "You seriously don't remember what happened" Eddy asked Baekhyun shook his head no. "Well what I have be told you attacked Hyunseung for no reason" Eddy explained "You're crazy I would never hurt anyone" Baekhyun said Eddy raised an eyebrow "Am I or are you the crazy one" Eddy said pointing a finger at him. "Well I don't know" Baekhyun said rubbing the back of his neck "Excalty" Eddy said "Honestly I would never hurt anyone I'm a nice person" Baekhyun said. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Baekhyun walked down the hall, painfully aware of everyone starring at him. When Baekhyun walked through a door, most people ran away from him. Others, (only a few) opened the door for him and didn't bother him. It was like everyone was just afraid of him now. Baekhyun just starred at them and then shrugged. He saw his group of friends. In relief, he waved and ran over to them.

       "Hi guys," Baekhyun said cheerfully.

      "Well you seem happy today," Suho said.

   " What's up with everyone today?" Baekhyun asked. They all glanced at each other. 

     "They all know what happened between you and Hyunseung," Luhan answered.

      "You don't remember anything?" Chen asked. Baekhyun shook his head no. "Are you sure?" Chen asked Baekhyun nodded again. Chen laughed and patted Baekhyun on the back. 

      Baekhyun growled and his eyes flashed silver, Chen put his arm around him. Baekhyun grabbed his arms and slammed his arm down on the table. "Baekhyun," Xiumin said. He looked at him, "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me," Baekhyun said in regret. Baekhyun whimpered in pain slightly. Somethings really wrong with me....

       "Are you alright?" Suho asked.

      "Yeah.... my head feels like I was hit in the head with a rock" Baekhyun answered.