Chapter 7

Guāng (Light)

Baekhyun jolted up from his bed and sweat formed on his face, his face was red and had sweat forming on his face. "Baekhyun are you okay" Kyungsoo asked placing his hand on his forehead, "Oh my gosh Baekhyun you're burning up" Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo got a meter and put in Baekhyun's mouth. The meter beeped and it read: 101.5 "You're running a fever" Kyungsoo said. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 Baekhyun laid on his bed, there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Kyungsoo said sitting the on the bed, the door opened and his group of friends came in the door. "Hey how are you feeling" Suho asked "Fine" Baekhyun answered "We made you some soup" Luhan said, Baekhyun grabbed his forehead and groaned in pain. "AHHHHHHH" Baekhyun screamed holding his head in pain, "Baekhyun" Xiumin called Baekhyun screamed even louder than before. 

As he screamed his bracelet glowed and he covered his ears. "BAEKHYUN" Suho yelled grabbing him, "Baekhyun look at me" Suho said. He looked at him, "Uncover you're ears" Suho said Baekhyun uncovered his ears. "My head hard so bad" Baekhyun said "It feels like I been hit in the head by a ton of bricks" He said. "Maybe you need to rest a little" Tao said "Yeah I guess" Baekhyun said yawning and rubbing his eye. 

Baekhyun laid down and drifted off to sleep, Kyungsoo pulled the covers over him. 

_________________________________________________________

Baekhyun walked down the hall when Henry walked up to him. "Hey Baekhyun the guys told me about what happened" Henry said "Are you okay" He asked, Baekhyun just nodded his head. "Are you sure because I mean what if next time you get hurt then end up in the hospital" Henry said "People who end up in the hostipal die people who- Baekhyun growled at him. 

"Henry" He warned, "Now how the pain on a scale 1 to 10" Henry asked "HENRY" Baekhyun snapped. "I mean- "SHUT UP" Baekhyun growled, "I'm fine okay" He said angrily and then walked away. 

_________________________________________________________

Baekhyun sat on the floor in Gym, "Hey" Hyunseung said "You shouldn't have came here" He said Baekhyun growled deep in his thorat. "You could get hurt" Hyunseung said Baekhyun growled even louder. Baekhyun grabbed him by the collar he growled and his eyes turned silver then all white. 

"Leave me alone" Baekhyun snarled, "I understand I just- "GET AWAY FROM ME" Baekhyun growled and throw him against the wall. "Baekhyun stop" Suho said Baekhyun turned his head and growled. "Baekhyun" Suho said back away, Baekhyun's teeth were sharp and his bracelet glowed a bright blue. Baekhyun screamed in pain and fell the to the ground as he held his head.

Then the world became dark then black, Baekhyun passed out on the Gym floor with Hyunseung.