Chapter 4

Guāng (Light)

Baekhyun laid on the livingroom floor in his room and sighed loudly, "I'll never fit in at this school" Baekhyun to himself looking up at the ceiling. "The whole school by chance will most likely kill me before the school year is over" Baekhyun said, there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Baekhyun said then door opened and it was Luhan "Hey you okay" Luhan asked "Yeah just thinking about what you guys said about me being the only human here" Baekhyun answered. "Baekhyun" Luhan called "I mean I'll never graduate and likely chances are I'll get kicked out this school before the year's over" Baekhyun said "Baekhyun" Luhan called raising his voice. Baekhyun looked at him "Don't say that you're here for a reason" Luhan said. 

"I guess" Baekhyun said "You're special" Luhan said "Really" Baekhyun said Luhan nodded, "Baekhyun don't let the rude comments get to you" Luhan said placing his hand on his shoulder. "I'll try I guess" Baekhyun said "Good" Luhan said getting up "See you tomorrow Baekhyun" Luhan said. "See ya" Baekhyun said sit on his bed, Baekhyun then climbed into his bed and went to sleep. Baekhyun's braclet glowed a bright blue as he was sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun woke up to beads of sweat formed on his forehead, Baekhyun looked and saw Kyungsoo was gone. He sat up and looked at the clock it read: 8:00, Baekhyun reliazed he was late for class. He jumped out of bed and run out of the corridor and to his class, he opened the door the classroom and everyone starred at him. Some students laughed "Mr. Byun nice of you to join the class" The teacher said, "Sorry" Baekhyun said bowing and went to his seat. Baekhyun walked over to his seat when a student tripped him. The class laughed Baekhyun felt tears in his eyes again and he stay quiet the whole class period.

Baekhyun walked down the corridor with people giving him evil glares, whispering to each other, they pointed at him. He contuined walking when a student bumped him causing his stuff to fall on the ground he picked up his stuff and continued walking. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun jumped when the coach blew the whistle, "Alright students" The coach said "Today we'll be playing dodgeball" The coach said. Baekhyun sighed in relieved "Using your powers" The coach said Baekhyun was shocked, "Okay the team captains are L.Joe and Hyunseung" The coach said. Everyone got picked on a team expect Baekhyun "Hey" the guy said waving his hand over Baekhyun looked at him the guy pointed at him  Baekhyun pointed to himself. The guy nodded and Baekhyun walked over the coach blow the whistle and some students grabbed some dodgeballs, "Aim the human" the guy named L.Joe said. 

Someone threw a dodgeball "BAEKHYUN LOOK OUT" Suho screamed, Baekhyun looked and the ball hit him in the face. Baekhyun flew into a wall, "Baekhyun" Suho screamed the coach blew whislte and they ran over to him. "Are you alright" Hyunseung asked Baekhyun felt dizzy and Hyunseung placed him in his lap. Baekhyun then out, "Hyunseung take him to the Nurse's Office" The coach said. "Yes Sir" Hyunseung said carrying him to the Nurse.