Chapter 10

Guāng (Light)

The guys went to the library and searched for the answer Baekhyun's problem. "Kris are you sure it's safe to leave Baekhyun with Chen and Chanyeol" Xiumin asked "I think it's fine" Kris answered. "Guys I think I find it" Kai said "Really cool come on let's check" Suho said they gathered at a table and read the book: 

Silver eyes indicated a person who has woken, tired, threaten, upset or anger They have no remembrance of the events that current to them. Be Careful of these people they are highly dangerous, aggressive, and rude the way to tell is the mood swings, food cravings and strange sleeping habits.

"This doesn't make sense" Sehun said Luhan furrowed his eyebrow together "Luhan are you okay" Kris asked "Oh yeah it's just that symbol Baekhyun wearing on his hand I think I see it somewhere before" Luhan answered. "I just can't put my finger on it" He said tapping his finger on his chin. Luhan's eyes grew wide and then it hit him "Baekhyun's not human" Luhan mumbled "What" Kris said "BAEKHYUN'S NOT HUMAN" Luhan yelled "Shush" The librarian said. "What do you mean" Sehun said "I mean no human could survive Sungmin's power" Luhan said "He does have a point" Suho said. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun walked down the hall when he stopped "Hey Hen-Baekhyun stopped and "So Henry do you even like that kid" His friend asked "No of course not" Henry answered. "I hanged him so he won't feel depressed or sad" Henry explained Baekhyun felt heartbroken and tears ran down his face, he turned and ran away. Baekhyun ran to his room and covered his face with the pillow, then his braclect glowed a bright blue. Baekhyun walked down the hall when he bumped into someone "Oh I'm sorry" The voice said Baekhyun looked up and saw a guy with brown hair. "Are you alright" The guy asked "Yeah I'm fine" Baekhyun answered "Is this about Henry" He asked Baekhyun looked at him. "How did- "I could tell" The guy answered "Plus you're fiddling with your fingers" He said. 

"I'm Shim Changmin but everyone calls me Max" Max said "Oh" Baekhyun said "Henry is a jerk" Max said "He plays people for his selfish needs" Max said. "I know because he played my cousin like that" Max explained "Believe me when I say this Henry is nothing but a bad person" Max said. "Do you want to be my friend" Baekhyun mumbled "What" Max asked "Do you know want be friends" Baekhyun asked "Of course I would never hurt you like Henry did" Max answered. "Plus I know about what happened between you and Hyunseung was an accident" He said. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun was happy he find someone who loved him for him, "Hey Baekhyun" A voice said he turned around and saw Taemin and Key. "Hey guys" Baekhyun said smiling "Well you seem happy today" Key said "Yeah I'm" Baekhyun said  "Oh Baekhyun me and Key were wondering if you would like to come to our dorm for a sleepover" Taemin asked "Sure let me just ask Kyungsoo" Baekhyun answered. "Cool" Key said, Baekhyun walked down the hall to his room "Kyungsoo" Baekhyun said "Can I have a sleepover at Taemin and Key's dorm" Baekhyun asked "Sure" Kyungsoo answered. "Thank you" Baekhyun said. 

Baekhyun knocked on the door to their dorm, Key opened the door "Hey come on in" Key said Baekhyun walked in. "Baekhyun met the guys" Key said "This is Jonghyun, Onew, Minho, Ryewook, Kyunhyun and Eunhyuk" Key said "Hey" they said. "I have been mean to ask what are you're powers" Baekhyun asked "My power is Chlorokinesis" Taemin answered "Which gives me the ability to control plants" Taemin explained "My power is Shapeshifting" Key said "I have Dimensional Manipulation" Jonghyun said "I create dimensional portals to different worlds" He explained "I have the power of Invisibility" Minho said "I have the power of Speed" Onew said. "I have the power of Ferrokinesis" Ryewook said "The manipulation of metal I control" Ryewook explained. 

"What about you Kyuhyun" Baekhyun said "I can manipulation sound waves" Kyunhyun answered, ""I have the power of Atomkinesis" Eunhyuk said rubbing the back of his neck. "I can create weather patterns" Eunhyuk explained "It's better hard for me because I can't control my anger or temper" He said.