Chapter 1

Guāng (Light)

Baekhyun stood on the platform and he looked at his parents. "Be good sweetie" His mother said "I will" Baekhyun said he looked at his father he held out his hand and his father pulled him into a hug. "Good Luck son" He said he looked at him "We so proud of you" He said he heard the sound of a train whistle. 

"Call us if you missed us" His mother said "I will" Baekhyun said "Come and visit us sometimes okay" His father said "I promise" Baekhyun said. "Call us as soon as you get there" His mother said "Okay Mom" Baekhyun said as he climbed onto the train. He sat down and saw his parents through the window,  he waved goodbye to his parents.

The train whistled and started moving, Baekhyun watched as the train moved away. Baekhyun wanted to cry and he looked at the bracelet on his hand and smiled to himself.   

____________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun looked around the school, he walked and then bumped into a guy with brown hair. "Are you okay" He asked holding out his hand, Baekhyun took and looked at the boy "Hi" He said with a smile. "Hi" Baekhyun said "I'm Henry Lau" Henry said "I'm Baekhyun" Baekhyun said. "Well Baekhyun welcome to Greystone Alpha Adacemy" Henry said. 

"Thanks" Baekhyun said "Come on I'll show you how to get your sheducle and room" Henry said. He walked him to a lady behind a desk "Baekhyun" Baekhyun said the lady smiled and give him his sheducle and his room number. "What's your room" Henry asked "204" Baekhyun answered. "Come on I'll show your room" Henry said "May I ask how old are you" Henry asked "17" Baekhyun answered.  

"I'm 18" Henry said walking up to Baekhyun's room "Here it is" He said knocking on the door. The door opened and is was a guy with red hair at the door. "Hey Kyungsoo" Henry said "Hi Henry" the boy said "Kyungsoo this is your new roommate" Henry said. "Hi" Baekhyun said "Hello" He said "Come on in" He said "I'm Do Kyungsoo" Kyungsoo said. 

"I'm Baekhyun" I said "You can have the bed over there if you want" Kyungsoo said. "Well Baekhyun if you need anything my room is #306" Henry said. "Okay" He said, Baekhyun sat his stuff down on the floor, "Classes don't start until tomorrow" Kyungsoo said. "I'm going to unpack" Baekhyun said "Okay" Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun started unpacking his stuff, after he unpacked he called his parents. 

"Anneyohasyeo Umma" Baekhyun said "I'm fine" He said "Neh I promise to call you and Appa" Baekhyun said "Saranghaeyo Umma" He said. "Anneyo Umma" Baekhyun said hanging up, "So Baekhyun where are you from" Kyungsoo asked "South Korea" Baekhyun answered. "Wow so am I" Kyungsoo said "Cool" Baekhyun said "So Baekhyun do you know what you have for your classes" Kyungsoo said. 

"Let me see" Baekhyun said looking at his shedecule, 

  • Dragonology 
  • Diaghilev Arts
  • Alchemy 
  • Pixie Akra Studies
  • Physical Education
  • Chorus

"So we'll have Chorus together" Kyungsoo said, "Okay" Baekhyun said. "I made dinner" Kyungsoo said, "Cool" Baekhyun said, Kyungsoo came into the livingroom with dinner "Come on" Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun came and sat down with Kyungsoo and he ate the dinner with him. "I'm head to bed" Baekhyun said "Okay I'll clean the dishes" Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun climbed into his bed and then drifted off to sleep.