Please.

Every Hour, Every Second

When Yunho went off he regretted it immediately. *Why did I leave damn it... I should’ve at least drove him home…. I’m such a . Kill me now.* Yunho thought spinning on his chair in his study room.

“Who are you actually Kim Jaejoong. Why am I so attracted to you.” When Yunho is actually thinking about the younger he realizes that it’s not only the younger’s beauty that pulls him in but how he acts indifferent in front of Yunho. How he isn’t the type to throw himself on someone even if they are in need of money. Yunho is getting more and more interested in the man named Jaejoong so he got his private investigator to find out more.

“Kim Jaejoong. Born in January 26th, 1998. Born in Gongju. Father is deceased. The man died after a car accident. He lives with his mother who is under the records of having Ovarian Cancer and gets treatment paid by Kim Jaejoong monthly. Kim Junsu is seen near Kim Jaejoong often and there are speculations that they are brothers but they are not blood related in any way. He is also behind on his monthly payment for his rent but the lady that owns the complex pities the two so she doesn’t set an exact date for when their monthly pay is due. One thing that was odd was that Kim Jaejoong was diagnosed with Leukemia when he was the age of 10 but there are no other records of Kim Jaejoong in the hospital except for his mother that is getting treated.”

“Maybe it was just a wrong diagnosis and Jaejoong doesn’t need a treatment.”

“Maybe so. Here is the file for more of his information.”

“You can leave now Donghae….. Wait.” Yunho stopped the man before he could leave.

“Put in the payment for Jaejoong’s rent for the next 3 months and also the payment that he is behind on.”

“Okay sir.”

After Donghae, his private investigator, left his room Yunho just thought of the man named Kim Jaejoong. The beautiful man with the jet black hair, doe eyes, red kissable lips that has so many hardships that he himself has to face alone. Without realizing it his heart grew weak and he had to see the younger and apologize once more for everything. And it’s also that he missed the younger even if he saw him many times that day.

Yunho grabbed his jacket and left his house in his red car.

-Meanwhile at Jaejoong’s-

“Umma, I’m home!” Jaejoong shouted after walking home for an hour. He waited for a response but nothing came. Jaejoong started to get nervous not liking the bad feeling he has in his stomach. “Umma?” Jaejoong called out for her one more time before he opened the door of her room.

There he sees her lying down with no movements. “Umma?” He called for her again. Still no response. Jaejoong started to panic and shake her body. He never felt this lost in his whole life. He didn’t know what to do. There was no pulse nor breaths. Nothing. Jaejoong was scared. He felt like he was the little 10 year old again watching his father die. He just can’t do anything about it. He called 119 because even in this situation he can’t help his mother.

“Please help me, my mother is not breathing… I can’t feel her pulse.” Jaejoong said with tears coming down his face. “I’m at ________________. please hurry!” Jaejoong said before he cut the line. He was just so scared. “Umma don’t leave me. Please don’t leave me. I need you. Please. please. please.” Jaejoong was chanting ‘please’ hoping that one word can change this whole entire situation. “We promised each other that one day we will be healthy and go to the zoo and go to a flower shop together because you love chrysanthemums because they mean a life of ease. You promised that we would have mother and son outings. I’ll even let you dress me up as a girl because I know you think of me as a daughter sometimes. I’ll be better. I’ll work harder. Please just don’t leave me. please.”

Soon enough the ambulance came and they placed Jaejoong’s fragile mother on a gurney while Jaejoong was the one passenger that was allowed. Jaejoong’s neighbors came out and saw the heartbreaking scene of Jaejoong clutching onto his lifeless mother’s hands like it’s his dear own life. Some were giving looks of pity while others were crying but Jaejoong minded to none of that. All he could think about was his mother and his mother only.

The Ambulance headed off to the hospital with Jaejoong sobbed the whole way there.

-Back to Yunho-

Yunho was driving past the speed limit wanting to see ‘his’ beautiful angel one more time. What he didn’t notice on the way there was that an ambulance went right past his car on the way to Jaejoong’s apartment.

Yunho finally made it to the apartment and ran up the stairs and found the number of Jaejoong’s apartment. *Would he think I’m a creep? Why am I so nervous. Man up Yunho-yah* Yunho finally calmed himself before knocking on the door of the apartment. After a few knocks there was no reply which Yunho found weird because from his knowledge Jaejoong’s mother is alway home. Yunho knocked a few times more but there still was no reply.

“Kim Jaejoong are you in there?” Yunho asked hoping for a reply but there still wasn’t one. Yunho put his hand on the doorknob and was surprised that the apartment was open. When he went into the house there was no one. Yunho just roamed around seeing the apartment. “Wow this place is small. The whole apartment is smaller than my bathroom. Where is he? Dammit I swear if he is out to get more jobs he is gonna get it from me.” Yunho said to himself.

That night Yunho went home dejected that he didn’t get to see the beauty’s face not knowing how Jaejoong’s life is being turned upside down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys~ Thanks you guys for commenting such nice things. I really hope I do not disappoint you guys. This is still Yunho's one-sided affection and that might not change... who knows lol. I am trying to upload daily but currently I am sick so it might not work out and I have school and work so yeah... Thank you guys so much for everything and sorry if there are error in this because I at grammar.