Kim... Jae... Joong?

Every Hour, Every Second
On the other side of the city, the music was blasting loud as people were grinding against each other. A girl strutted towards the charming man and she is clearly way too old for the man. She was also showing way too much cleavage
"Yunho oppa~ would you like to dance?" The girl said trying to sound seductive to Yunho as the other savage like girls clawed their way to Yunho's side.
Jung Yunho, the man of everybody's dreams. Rich, handsome, charismatic, smart and oh yeah... RICH. He is the son of the CEO of Jung Corp. one of the biggest company in Asia, and the inheritor of it too. He was desired by EVERYONE, or at least anyone who knew of him.
The said man was now in a club full of women AND men who tried to seduce him but he only felt disgust. Yunho shuffled to the dance floor, avoiding the claws, to express his god-given talents. 
As Yunho started moving to the beat girls came to watch. And as he moved his body in a way no human should even attempt, he gained a crowd... A huge one.
As people came to push and shove just to watch a Jung killing it on the dance floor, a guy was shoved hard that the drink he had in his hand flew off towards Yunho's shirt.
"WHAT THE !" Yunho shouted glaring at the crowd who dared to spill a drink on his Louis Vuitton shirt. 
The man was now shivering in fear knowing that the shirt cost more than his house and maybe his entire fortune. 
"I-I'm s-super sorry" He stuttered as Yunho got closer. The crowd was now surrounding the two. The girls glaring at the man for ruining Yunho's dance masterpiece.
"EVERYONE APOLOGIZE!" Yunho yelled shocking everyone, the music now turned off as the DJ himself wanted to hear what's going on.
"W-what?" The man and a few more asked
"I said everyone apologize, can I make it any more clearer? I saw you savages push this man here so apologize or you'll all have to pay for this" Yunho said as he pointed at his, now ruined, shirt.
The man looked up to Yunho in admiration as people around him started apologizing to the man.
Yunho saw what happened, he knew the man was pushed, he knew it was his own fault for having so much popularity, as arrogant as it sounds, so he had to do what's right.
After the commotion ended Yunho walked out to make a phone call and the man chased after him.
"Thank you and I'm sorry for your shirt, really. I might not have the money to compensate for it, however I will always be at your service if you need me."
"It's fine, this club and the people was terrible anyways now I have an excuse to leave without the annoying  girls whining about it."
"But still there must be something I can do." The man insisted.
"Well if I ever met you in an unfavorable situation you can help me out then." Yunho said as he went on with his business, the man bid farewell and left Yunho alone in the side of the club.
As he was in the cold with his wet sticky shirt he decided to call the dry cleaning service. 
"Hello? This is the Choi's Dry Cleaning how may I help you?"
"It's Jung Yunho, I would like a delivery for the shirt I left there few days ago ASAP."
"Of course Mr. Jung we'll get the fastest worker there!"
~~~At Jaejoong's house~~~

After he talked to his mother Jaejoong got ready for bed in the living room. Jaejoong couldn't afford anything more than an apartment with 1 room so his mother takes the room while he sleeps on the living room floor.

While he was setting his blanket on the floor his phone rang obnoxiously loud and he quickly answered the call so his mother won't wake up.
"Hello?" Jaejoong answered timidly.
"Jaejoong I know today isn't your working day but I REALLY need your help. So there's Mr. Jung- no workers- V.V.I.P needs shirt- I have my wife with baby- left early- Mr. Jung needs it fast-"
"Wait! slow down Mr. Choi." Jaejoong interrupted not understanding the bits and pieces coming out of Mr.Choi's mouth
"Okay, so our V.V.V.V.V.V.V.-"
"I UNDERSTAND THE GUY IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT PLEASE CONTINUE." Jaejoong whisper shouted to the man
"Okay so our V.V.I.P customer Mr. Jung needs his shirt fast and I let the others leave early so there's no other worker and my wife, Heechul, is about to give birth so please please please do me a favor and deliver the shirt to Mr. Jung." Mr. Choi said in a desperate tone. 
"You could've just skipped the story and asked me to deliver the shirt and I would've said okay anyways"
"Thank you Jaejoong you are a life saver I will leave the keys under the flower pot and the shirt and address will be on the front counter."
Jaejoong rushed to the store and grabbed the shirt and address.
*that's wierd since when did we deliver to a club. How am I supposed to find this V.V.I.P customer? Ugh! Stop stressing yourself out Jaejoong you can do this!* with that encouragement he headed towards the well known club riding the shop's motorcycle.
~~~At the entrance of club~~~
*it's way to cold out here* Yunho thought as he walked to the bar few blocks away. 
Yunho walked into the bar and chose a strong tequila while he was waiting for his shirt.
-10 min later-
*where is the V.V.I.P customer?!?* Jaejoong screamed in his head as he couldn't find the man anywhere in the entrance of the club and he refused to go in so he decided to call the owner of the shirt.
"Hello? This is the dry cleaning service, I am here in front of the club where are you going to pick up the shirt?"
"..."
"Hello? Sir?"
"..."
"Are you there? If not I will hang up.."
"I'm here. Meet me at the bar that's near the club" and the man hung up leaving a frustrated Jaejoong. *Who does he think he is?!?* Jaejoong screamed in his head and headed towards the bar. 
As Jaejoong was headed towards the bar, Yunho left the bar half sober to get his shirt.
"Where do you think you're going Mr. Jung." One of three mysterious men asked while the 3 men dragged Yunho out to the alley
"Yeah, prettyboy, you're going to buy us some meth now, won't you? We don't want you to go home with a Broken face now do we?"
"PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" a feminine boy stormed into the alleyway covering the half sober man from the 3 revolting men.
"Hahahaha so who is this pretty lady?"
"I don't know but seems like she will be good in bed."
"How bout we test her out first" the 3 men were talking to each other and it disgusted Jaejoong.
"I'm a boy." Jaejoong said calmly.
"Oh really now? Well why don't we check." One of the three said heading towards Jaejoong.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The drunk man said behind Jaejoong.
"Oh then what are you going to do about it Mr. Jung?" A man said in a taunting voice. And little did they know Yunho had a black belt in hapkido. Those taunting words soon became loud piercing screams as Yunho successfully brought all three of them down without breaking a single sweat. Those three quickly ran or should I say crawled away seeing that they were no match for Jung Yunho
*woah! Wait no time to be amazed the shirt is main priority, the shirt!*
"So I'm guessing that you are Mr. Jung?"
"Yes, and you are" Yunho finally turned to see the man who tried to stand up for him and his breath was taken away.
"Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong... And here is your shirt." Jaejoong reached out to give the freshly pressed shirt
But Yunho ignored the shirt and took one step closer to Jaejoong to get a better look of the doe eyed beauty.
"Kim Jaejoong..." Yunho said liking the way Jaejoong's name rolled off his tongue.
As one step led to another Jaejoong was now up against a wall where Yunho is trapping him.
"So how much would it be for a night with you?" 
Yunho wasn't this type of person and still isn't, but he wanted to just see if Jaejoong was just one of them, those money hungry monsters. Yunho expected a reply but nothing happened until a slap echoed through the allyway.
Yunho rubbed his jaw and looked at Jaejoong with his piercing eyes.
"How bout $10,000?" -Slap-
"$100,000?" -Slap-
"$1,000,000?" -Slap- Now with Yunho's cheeks red Jaejoong replied "I'm not one of your find someone else with the time because you're a waste of mine." And Jaejoong left the alleyway on the motorcycle leaving a satisfied Yunho
*Kim... Jae...Joong?*