Amusement?

Every Hour, Every Second

“JUNG YUNHO?!?!?!” Jaejoong shouted out of pure anger, and it is hard to see him angry so the whole classroom was shocked. They were more shocked that Jaejoong had shouted at one of the richest man in Korea.

“Hey babe” No one expected this response from the said man.

By now Jaejoong was seething with anger and was about to say some not nice words until the teacher interrupted the staring contest.

“Good so you guys know each other why don’t you sit next to each other, Junsu you don’t mind moving behind one seat right?” The teacher said breaking a sweat worrying if she will be fired the first day she had with the two new students.

Junsu unwillingly sat in the row behind while Yunho headed to the seat next to Jaejoong, overly happy about the situation.

“Since now Junsu doesn’t have a seatmate why don’t you, Yoochun sit next to him.” Yoochun headed towards the empty seat after the teacher finished. And he was also happy how things worked out because he got to sit next to a cutey.

“Hey Joongie” Yunho whispered to the male. And soon enough Jaejoong’s hand shot up.

“Yes Jaejoong?”

“May I go to the bathroom?” Jaejoong said unable to control his anger.

“Sure, hurry back, I know you don’t want to miss a lesson.”

“Yes ma'am.” as soon as he said that he darted out the room and didn’t notice the other following him even without the teacher’s consent.

When Jaejoong reached the bathroom and locked one of the stalls he broke down. *What does he want with me, he already took away my jobs what more can he get from me, does he really want my mom and I to die?* Jaejoong was now sobbing realizing that Yunho might prevent Jaejoong from ever getting a job and having to watch his mother die slowly because he can’t get the right prescription.

“Jaejoong I know you are in there, come out.” A guy said behind the door.

“Go Away Jung Yunho” Jaejoong said wiping away his tears and hiding his muffled sobs which Yunho could still hear.

“Come out before I barge in there.” Yunho said in a monotone voice.

“Leave me alone”

“1…”

“I said leave me alone!”

“2…”

“GO AWAY!”

“Don’t make me count til 3”

“Kay I guess I'm barging in”

“Fine!” Jaejoong opened the stall before Yunho could break it into pieces. After Jaejoong opened the stall he immediately regretted it as Yunho cornered him inside the bathroom.

“So wanna tell me why my beautiful angel was crying?” Yunho said as his nose almost touched the beauty.

“You are disgusting. Just like any other rich guy. You use your wealth to destroy other people’s lives and don’t even flinch a bit. Stop acting like you care when I shed a tear. You are the worst.” Jaejoong said and closed his eyes and waited for a fist to hit him but instead he heard a chuckle.

“You never fail to amuse me” Yunho says.

“So I’m just a game for you aren’t I?” Jaejoong said with anger boiling in his system. “Find someone else to play with because I don’t have the time and space to have someone like you in my life.”

“Woah woah don’t put words into my mouth.” Yunho said getting closer and closer.

“You” He takes another step closer now leaving no space between the two.

“are” Jaejoong hitched a breath now realizing what kind of situation he is in

“interesting” And as soon as Yunho was going down for a kiss Jaejoong turned his head fast enough for Yunho to kiss his cheek lightly.

“Like I said, interesting.” Yunho chuckled once again, not expecting that kind of reaction because when he saw those kdramas the lead always let the other kiss them then things get heated and then the scenes cut not showing the obvious scene that was going to be happening.

“Please just leave me alone. What else can you get from me you already made me get fired, do you want me to drop out? I will okay, I will drop out of school will that be enough?” Jaejoong asked, desperate to be left alone.

“Don’t you dare drop out, why do you think an heir to the Jung Corp be going here?”

“Huh-” Before Jaejoong finished his sentence Yunho came down to kiss him hard holding the shorter man’s head in place so there is no room for escape and Jaejoong was squirming hard, punching the older's chest. Yunho was kissing him with passion and was about to push his tongue in the other’s entrance until the pain of a hundred bricks fell on him and that is when he realized that the younger had kneed him in his groin.

“You are disgusting.” Jaejoong said with tears welling up in his eyes as the man in front of him has stolen his first kiss.

Before Jaejoong was about to dart out of the bathroom Yunho grabbed his wrist.

“Here” Yunho gave an envelope to Jaejoong. “If you are mad about the job just let it go.” *I refuse to let you work a day in your life anymore.*

Jaejoong ran away after Yunho loosened his grip still holding the envelope in his hand without realizing it.

Yunho didn’t know what came over him. At first he thought it was interest and amusement but interest and amusement wouldn’t leave him to give his first kiss to someone. And amusement and interest doesn’t make you want to hold onto the person. Maybe, just maybe Jaejoong was the one that he needed to keep him rooted and make his dull life full of colors. That's all he could hope for right now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Should I keep this story going or just delete it? I'm not sure because now I started wanting to finish the fanfics I started but I don't think the fanfics I write are good... I DUN KNOW