JUNG YUNHO?!?!

Every Hour, Every Second

The next day Jaejoong woke up groggy. It was cloudy and raining but Jaejoong put on a smile on his face as he prepared breakfast for his mom.

Jaejoong headed out to go to school where he met up with Junsu halfway.

"So if you time travel and then your past self grew up to the future and went through the same process would you keep going to the past repeatedly" Junsu asked being the bubbly curious kid he always been.

"huh what?" Jaejoong asked being very lost.

"SOOOOOO" Junsu exaggerated "If you time trav-"

"Hey why is there a crowd in front of our school" Jaejoong pointed out, now noticing the giant crowd.

"Oh didn't you hear two rich kids are transferring to our school, they were kicked out of their other school cause of their bad behavior. Apparently their money couldn't get them to stay in their old school, and one of them are even the inheritor to a corporation which owns everything At least that’s what I heard." Junsu said.

Jaejoong honestly blanked out after 'two rich kids'

"Oh great" Jaejoong grumbled.

Then a Lamborghini pulled up just a few meters in front of the two and the girls crowded the car trying to get a glimpse of the car owner.

Two handsome men came out of the car while the girls are screeching for their attention. Hell they even had a fanchant ready. While that was going on there were two guys trying to leave the giant crowd not even caring about the prince charmings.

"God those girls are anno-"

"Junsu that's not nice, they are just infatuated with them" Jaejoong said.

"You mean infatuated with their money" Junsu retorted.

"Junsu" Jaejoong said in a warning tone.

"Fine fine, Let's get to class" Junsu said. After Jaejoong realized that they have 2 minutes left he dragged the younger to their homeroom.

-Back Outside-

"I dont get why you chose this school, there are soo much more better quality schools why this one" The man beside Yunho complained

"I chose this school you just followed so shut it Yoochun" Yunho said

"Fine, at least we get treated like one of those kpop idols here"

*So Kim Jaejoong, you go here... kinda shabby

-Flashback-

(In the Morning)

"Yeah, I want him fired. He didn't do a good job. If you don't fire him I'll make sure your business will shut down." The man in the school uniform said.

"But sir he is one of the best workers, I don't understand how he could have messed up, he-"

"I want him fired. This will be the last time I say it."

"Okay sir... I u-understand"

*Kim Jaejoong, you sure are interesting... Four jobs, impressive* Yunho thought as he got ready for school. This time was more excited to arrive to school as he found out, through his personal detective, where the boy went to  school and he transferred to that school because he was about to be kicked out of his current snobby school for beating up some rich bullies anyways and he couldn't wait to meet the beautiful angel like male he met last night.

Both Yunho and Yoochun headed towards the office to get their Homeroom and classes (In which Yunho knows that his classes are all with Jaejoong because he set it up that way)

They went into the office and even the teachers were treating them like kings because after Yunho chose this school his father decided to be the biggest shareholder so if Yunho causes trouble, like get into fights, he would be able to pay it off and not have Yunho transfer. After they got their schedule and map of the school they headed off to their class.

“Hey I guess I have the same classes as you Yunho-ah” Yoochun said

“Dammit” Yunho muttered under his breath

Jaejoong and Junsu settled down in the assigned seats where they sat next to each other because their surname is both Kim.

Jaejoong put his head down recalling what happened this morning

*ring ring* "Hello?" Jaejoong answered.

"Hey Jaejoong, its Hyunjoong... I'm sorry but you are fired..." The owner of the restaurant said. Jaejoong was shocked to say the least.

"Exc-cuse me? Did I do something wrong?" Jaejoong asked.

"No you didn't do anything wrong Jaejoong... I just have to let you go."

"Okay... I understand.. Bye Hyunjoongshi..."

And then he hung up.

Not even 3 minutes later Jaejoong received another call, then another. Both of which he is fired and he knew the last call was coming and so far he has no clue of why he was fired.

And finally the last call came.

"I'm sorry to say but I have to let you go" Even though Jaejoong saw this coming he was still on the verge of tears.

"Can I ask you why Mr. Choi?" Jaejoong asked frustrated because none of his previous bosses told him why he was getting fired.

"He told me not to say but you deserve to know and you are like my brother... It was Jung Yunho... He told me to fire you or this store will be closed... I'm so sorry Jaejoongah... I will give you money for you to get by while you find another job so come over and pick up the money toda-"

"No it's okay Siwon-shi... Thank you for these few years... I knew alot of people wanted the job but you chose me... Thank you sir" Jaejoong soon hung up boiling with anger, not towards his bosses but to the man that ruined his life. He realized he will soon be late to school so he decided to worry about that later and find more jobs after school.

"Spill it hyung, whats wrong?" Junsu asked after he noticed his hyung looking down.

"I got fired..." Jaejoong said hoping the boy wouldn't ask further into the situation but it's Junsu we're talking about of course he will.

"Which one? Please tell me it's the waiter job, hyung you're too weak to carry all thos-"

"All of them."

"Huh?" Junsu asked confused of his hyungs answer.

"I got fired from all of my jobs..." Jaejoong answered quietly that if Junsu wasn't paying attention and so close to Jaejoong he would've missed it.

"WHAT!?!" The younger male yelled which made everyone stop and stare making Jaejoong uncomfortable from the unnecessary questioning stares.

That exact moment was when the two handsome male came into their classroom.

“JUNG YUNHO?!?!”