Stay With Me

Every Hour, Every Second

After the funeral ended Junsu and his parents walked up to Jaejoong.

“Honey you are going to pass out if you stay here it’s getting cold we need to go.” Junsu’s mom said with her puffy red eyes

“And I wanted to bring this up but now I think since we all calmed down a bit I can say it, Jaejoong-ah I want you to come live with us… You can share rooms with Junsu. I don’t want you to be all alone in that house” Mr. Kim said.

Jaejoong was contemplating on how to reject their offer, he knows that he needed someone but he didn’t want to make the Junsu and his parents to suffer because he knows that they are barely getting by also.

“Ummonim abeonim…. I would love to bu-”

“It’s okay Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Jaejoong will be staying with me at my house, It has enough room and it is closer to the school. I can also drive him every morning because we go to the same school.” Yunho said making everyone shocked.

“Excuse me for saying this but I’ve seen you since the funeral started but how are you associated with Jaejoong.” Mr. Kim said.

“He is my boyfriend.” Yunho said confidently.

“What!? No abeonim he is just joking, he is just a friend I know from school and yeah I will be staying with him… Thank you so much for worrying for me ummonim abeonim.” Jaejoong said. Junsu and his parents gave the two a suspicious look for a few minutes until Jaejoong cleared his throat.

“So we will stay and clean up the funeral home and I want to have some alone time with my mom. Thank you for coming.” Jaejoong said

“Okay honey.” Mrs.Kim said

“And you better treat Jaejoong nicely and if you do anything to hurt him any way then remember I have your grave ready for you” Mr. Kim said still suspicious of Yunho.

“I can assure you that I will make sure he is safe and protected Mr. Kim”

After they finally left only Jaejoong and Yunho was left behind.

“Thank you for telling that lie to Junsu’s parents.” Jaejoong said.

“What lie?” Yunho asked confused.

“About me staying at your place.” Jaejoong said not understanding why Yunho seemed confused.

“What? That wasn’t a lie Kim Jaejoong, I was serious”

“How can I stay at your place you are insane. I barely know you and you barely know me… And I want to keep the apartment that I’m staying in because it is the place where my mom raised me.” Jaejoong said tearing up remembering the memories.

“Yes I am insane, and who said that you have to sell the apartment.”

“Huh?”

“You are going to stay with me and I can pay for the rent for the apartment so you can still keep that.” He said like it was an obvious answer.

“No Yunho, that is just too much, an-”
“Why can’t you just agree for once” Yunho cut him off. “And I will tell Mr and Mrs. Kim that you lied to them about staying at my place and I know that they would love you to stay with them.”

“Why are you doing this?” Jaejoong asked confusedly on the verge of tears *does he pity me that much*
“Kim Jaejoong you are the most oblivious person I know” Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer by the waist “It's because I like you. I’m not sure if it’s love but I know I do feel different with you.”