You are the One

Every Hour, Every Second

*I can’t believe I missed a whole lesson because of that jerk* Jaejoong thought to himself and he couldn’t bare to go back into that classroom where Jung Yunho might be in so he just found himself an empty classroom and stayed there to recollect his thoughts. As he went to brush through his hair with his hand he noticed the envelope in his hands.

*Hmmm… what’s this?* Jaejoong thought and opened up the envelope carefully and he did not expect what was in there. In the envelope he saw many bills of 1,000,000 won ($1,000) which added up to 50,000,000 won ($50,000). Other people would be flattered by the amount of money received but this only angered Jaejoong more and he just couldn’t handle it so he decided to confront the devil.

After the fourth bell rang which signaled lunch, Yunho left the classroom with Yoochun and a bunch of girls following them and boys trying to befriend them.

*Jaejoong better be grateful that I made an excuse for him that he is in the nurses…. So where is he?* Yunho thought after he got his lunch and sat down in the cafeteria surrounded by a crowd. Yunho didn’t have to wait long til his question was answered.

“JUNG YUN HO!!!!” A man shouted behind the giant crowd.

“There he is” Yunho thought out loud. “Make way for my baby” Yunho said glaring at everyone. Finally the two men was face to face and the crowd went silent waiting for the beauty to talk to the new heartthrob of the school.

“So you finally want me don’t you? I knew it you are the same as the others, just because of the amount in the envelope you come to me” Yunho said mockingly but he was truly disappointed as he thought Jaejoong was different. “So you came back for more, you should know that, that amount is just like pennies for me. So how about a night with me and I’ll pay you tripl-”

No one expected this.

It was dead silent.

Jaejoong just had thrown the wad of cash at Yunho’s face, literally making it rain. When Yunho was saying all those assumptions he didn’t see the beauty turning a bright red of anger even if he just calmed himself for three class periods.

Yunho was speechless. He definitely did not expect this from the younger. And as Jaejoong went to pick up a bill from the ground Yunho just made the situation worse for himself.

“I knew it, you need the money don’t you, why throw it when you were gonna pick it back u-” Yunho was interfered with the sound of Jaejoong spitting on the bill.

And this part not even the gods could’ve seen this coming.

Jaejoong slapped the bill right on Yunho’s face.

And it just stuck right on his forehead.

“You can bring me all your fortune, even your father’s but I will still never be your . Like I said FIND. SOMEBODY. ELSE.” Jaejoong said seething. “Don’t ever give me this dirty money that you didn’t earn yourself. How dare you flaunt around the money that your parents have earned. Do you have no shame? I am sick of you and it’s just been two days. Please and I will beg on my knees….” Jaejoong kneeled down and everyone gasped including Yunho “Just leave me alone. Can’t you see that there are so many other guys and girls that wants to be in my place, pick them, spoil them, just please leave me alone.” Jaejoong was soon lifted up and dragged away by. When the two were in an empty hallway alone was when Yunho started talking.

*It’s now or never. Just be honest*

“I don’t get you. Who are you Kim Jaejoong?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong knew he shouldn’t be answering this question. *Why am I happy that you threw the money in my face* “I never met someone like you in my life. Why do you make me feel this way?” And this time Jaejoong answered. “It’s just because you are just interested in how the poor people are like. It’s just a momentary thing. You are going to realize one day that you are doing this out of boredom.”

“No. If it was why do I feel this way?” Yunho questioned back.

“FEEL LIKE WHAT?!?!” Jaejoong said frustrated. “What do you feel to make me miserable. Cause I know this isn’t fair for me. What do I make you feel that you torture me? HUH?!?! That one night was a mistake. I can’t say I’m sorry for slapping you but I’m sorry for not turning down Siwon-shi’s request. For being the one to give you the god-damned shirt.” Jaejoong said frustratedly.

“It’s because you say stuff like this. You pull me in closer. And I just can’t help myse-”

“Like I said. it’s just a momentary thing where one day you won’t be ‘pulled in’ by me so just stop now.” Jaejoong cut him off.

“No… NO.. NO!” Yunho yelled. “Even if I see you it’s not enough. Even if I have your attention it’s not satisfying. Even if I hold you, you are so far away. And the only time I had ever felt like I was in heaven was when my lips touched yours. Don’t believe me? I don’t care because I now know that you are the one for me.” And before Jaejoong can say anything else Yunho pulled Jaejoong in for a second kiss that day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Three updates in One day.... I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this but so far it is as planned.... I just hope this is worth the reading...... Sorry if this ....