Clearing Things Up

Every Hour, Every Second

“Yunho please stop joking” Jaejoong looked away from the intense stare. Yunho put his fingers under Jaejoong’s chin and turned his face towards him and made Jaejoong look into his eyes.

“Why do you think I’m joking?” Yunho was barely an inch away from Jaejoong’s face by then.

“We are too different, why would you be interested in a poor person like me” Jaejoong said.

“Then tell me when you see me what do you think of, is it money, fame?” Jaejoong took a moment and answered “No, I don’t really care about who you are, I ju-”

“That’s why. You don’t care. The only opinion you have of me is that I am annoying and always getting in your way, ruining your life” Yunho said feeling guilty now that he thinks of it.
“You're not that annoying and I am thankful for what you are trying to do but I just don’t think that what you feel is affection but just amusement…” Jaejoong said.

“What can I do to change that… What can I do to make you believe in me?” Yunho asked feeling desperate.

“I don’t know… I never had someone acting like this to me.” Jaejoong said avoiding eye-contact once more.

“Well now you do and I am serious about you moving into my house… I know that this is rushed but I know you need someone with you and I can be that person I will be there for you and help you out financially.”
“I’m sure you will but like I said I don’t want to use your money I can do this by myself.” Jaejoong said softly trying not to offend him.

“I get that but why can’t you stop being so stubborn and just agree for once…. If you don’t like it then I will send you back after you stay for at least 2 months.”
“But-”

“No buts, I'm serious about telling that dolphins parents that you are going back to live alone” After Yunho said that Jaejoong started to pout which made Yunho die inside a little bit because he was just too cute….

“Stop pouting” Yunho said blantly which made Jaejoong hurt because he just thought that Yunho found him annoying and after Yunho noticed the hurt expression he knew he had to clear it up.
“It’s not because it’s annoying but you are just too cute for me to handle” Yunho said looking away embarrassed, and of course the beauty was already blushing.

“Let’s go to your apartment to get your things.” Yunho said grabbing onto Jaejoong’s hand.

“Wait I want to talk to my mom before we leave.” Jaejoong once again kneeled in front of the grave.

“Hi umma…. I’m sure you are happy that you are with appa now but I still miss you so much… I promise to come back soon so please don’t worry about me and I hope you are happy up there… I love you so much. I’m sorry for being a terrible son.” Jaejoong said while crying once more.

“Jaejoong you are not a bad son you are one of the best human beings, I am glad that I got to meet you don’t doubt for one bit that your mom is disappointed in you. You tried your best and it is very admirable.” Yunho said, comforting the man once more. And like before two butterflies landed on Yunho as if saying the parents gratitude.

“Now let’s go” Yunho pulled Jaejoong up gently and held his shoulder to his car and Jaejoong can’t deny the warm gentle feeling he got from the elder.

When they got into the car there was a comfortable silence.

“Wouldn’t your parents be against me staying at your house and wouldn’t you and your parents be uncomfortable?” Jaejoong asked.

“I live alone and if my parents knew you they would love you.” Yunho replied and after they just made few chats here and there where they found out more about each other and they both have to admit that they like the company that the other brought.

“Here we are” Yunho said as he pulled into the garage