Thunder

Every Hour, Every Second

After Yunho left the mess for the maids to clean up he went up to his room to clean up and so did Jaejoong.

"He will bring the death of me" Yunho said to himself while holding his racing chest. Yunho soon stepped into the shower to clean up. And from the other side of the hallway there is Jaejoong. "Umma what do I do.... Why is this happening.... Do I like him???? Get it together Jaejoong he is only being nice to you because he feels sorry for me." Jaejoong said to himself just for reassurance. 

As both got cleaned up and ready to go to sleep there was thunder and lightning to ruin the night. As Jaejoong who always had his mom to protect him during the storm Jaejoong was scared in the dark big room. As Jaejoong was trying to sleep he ended up being to scared to sleep alone that he tried to go reach for the maids or butlers help. As he got out of his bed and tried to leave his room another giant thunder roared across the house and Jaejoong jumped and accidentally fell on the ground with a loud thump. 

Yunho being worried about Jaejoong couldn't fall asleep and he went to check on him and he heard a loud thump and got even more worried as he ran to Jaejoong's room. He was greeted with the view of Jaejoong on the ground with tears stained to his face.

"Jaejoong are you okay?!?!" Yunho asked and Jaejoong couldn't form sentences so Yunho lifted the male to his bed. After tucking Jaejoong to bed he tried to calm the boy down with some soothing words which worked and as soon as Yunho was about to leave he was stopped by Jaejoong. "Please don't go, stay" Jaejoong said with teary eyes. 

"I would never leave you" Yunho said while sitting back down on the bed. He kept petting the boys head while trying to calm him down. And the whole night went by and as the two woke up the next day they found themselves in the embrace of eachother where Yunho started his day with the greatest smile he has ever had and Jaejoong with the brightest blush he ever had.