Confused

Every Hour, Every Second

Jaejoong ran away panting and since his body isn’t as strong he soon fell on his knee. He didn’t understand what was going on. Everything was going too fast. *What was that* Jaejoong thought, still panting.

Jaejoong ended up not going to any of his classes that day. When Jaejoong left the school after meeting up with Junsu to walk home, the younger didn’t miss the chance to bombard the older with questions.

“Hyung how do you know that rich jerk?” Junsu asked not understanding what happened in class today. Jaejoong told Junsu what happened without telling the details of what happened today answering most of the questions Junsu had.

“That bastard!” Junsu shouted in the middle of the street.

“Junsu what did I say about saying profanities!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Awwww my baby is defending me.” A man said from behind and Junsu was just about to launch himself on the man and beat him up but Jaejoong was fast enough to catch him.

“What are you doing here Jung Yunho-shi?” Jaejoong asked between his gritted teeth. Little did the two know Yunho has been following them since school ended with his car and he finally came out of the car noticing that the two was slowing down while talking.

“Since you don’t have any plans after school I was thinking about taking you out.” Yunho said.

“I do have plans so please leave me alone.” Jaejoong said irritated but Yunho wasn’t a guy to back down.

“What do you even need to do? You don’t have a job anymore.” Yunho said not meaning to rub salt on the wound but it did exactly that.

“That’s why I got to go find more jobs” And the two beautiful men were glaring at Yunho.

“You are not going to get another job! I will make sure of it.” Yunho said angry at the thought of Jaejoong working.

“LEAVE MY HYUNG ALONE!” Junsu shouted and started to drag Jaejoong away from the conversation. Jaejoong turned away from the man and was about to leave with Junsu until a hand stopped his wrist once more that day.

“You are coming with me.” Yunho said not liking how Jaejoong is being dragged by another man.

“Oh no I’m not.” Jaejoong retorted. Before anyone can have another say Yunho picked up Jaejoong in a bridal style and started heading towards his car with Junsu’s useless attempts to stop the older.

“Hey! Let me down” “Let him go!” “Jung Yunho LET ME DOWN.” after all that yelling and struggling Yunho managed to put Jaejoong in the shotgun of his car and lock the doors before Junsu can get Jaejoong out. Yunho got in the driver seat and was about to start driving until he noticed that Jaejoong didn’t have his seatbelt on. Yunho reached for Jaejoong’s seatbelt and their faces were just centimeters away. Jaejoong looked away with his face blushing and Yunho found it endearing but didn’t want to scare the lad so instead of going for those addicting lips he buckled Jaejoong up and went back to his seat, hearing a sigh of relief from the doe-eyed man.

Jaejoong was lost. The last thing he wanted to do was to talk to the man but he had no choice since he didn’t know where they were headed.

“Where are you taking me?” Jaejoong said softly.

“We are going to talk.” And soon after they reached Hangang and Yunho dragged Jaejoong out of the car to sit in one of an isolated bench. Yunho gripped on Jaejoong’s hand so the younger wouldn’t run away. At least that's what he told himself.

“What did we even have to talk about? The last time I checked we are total strangers.”

“And I’m going to change that.” Yunho said confidently. “There are so many other people that would love to be in your place bu-”

“That’s why you should go to them and stop bothering me!” Jaejoong interrupted and he felt somewhat guilty seeing the hurt in the older’s eyes.

“Am I bothering you that much” Yunho said quietly to himself.

“Huh? What did you say?” Jaejoong asked even if he heard that question.

“Nothing, I was saying that even if other people would love to be in your place, I just want you. Only you.” Yunho said and Jaejoong was shocked by the sincerity of Yunho’s tone and facial expression.

“Yunho-shi” Jaejoong tried to keep things formal. “we barely know each other. We met last night. And you are saying and doing crazy things to a stranger. I am nothing but a stranger to you. You are just confused right now. You don’t ‘want’ me. You are just amused by what I am. A poor kid that has 4 jobs to support himself and his mother. I am nothing special.” *No don’t say that. You are the kindest person I met. Your beauty radiates. You are strong and you are different. A good different. And you are more than just special. Words can’t describe how beautiful you are. All I can say is that you are the angel that came into my life* Yunho thought to himself but couldn’t find himself to express it.

“Like I said this is momentary. What more can you play with? You keep of taking everything away from me” *My job, my first kiss….* Jaejoong thought praying that he wasn’t blushing in front of the man.

“I’m…. Sorry.” Yunho said and abruptly left the scene confusing Jaejoong more of his actions. That day Jaejoong had to walk home from Hangang trying to understand what happened and he didn't even try to get a job knowing that Yunho might interfere. *Is he going to leave me alone now?*