We'll Be Okay

Every Hour, Every Second

Omg thank you for 10+ subscribers for just the foward... I hope my fic doesn't disappoint anyone and sorry for any errors, I tried my best and English is my second language so yeah... YUNJAE FOREVER!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was walking around the streets of Seoul looking for another part time job as if he didn't have 4 already.
The bright flashing lights made him feel dizzy but he kept moving, looking desperately for a help wanted sign.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"HI HYUNG!!!!" a dolphin like screech  blasted through the old flip-phone.

"Hey Junsu-ah"

"What are you doing right now hyung?" Asked the said boy.

"Nothing I'm resting at home taking care of umma" the boy lied as he continued to look for a job in the cold streets.

"Hyung you know you are a terrible liar." Junsu said not amused with the reply he got from the older male.

"I just didn't want you to worry about me Junsu-ah, I need to earn more money so I'm looking for a job... If I pay for my mom's medicine I might not have enough for the bills and be short on the rent."

"Hyung I told you that I will as-"

"Ask aunt and uncle to help me out?" He finished off Junsu's sentence referring to Junsu's parents, "Is that what you were going to say? Junsu, I understand you want to help your hyung out and you mean well, but you know I need to do this myself. I am putting my life to fate. It's not like I'm going to last very long..." He paused for a second to try to hold back his tears "I want to leave this life knowing I tried my hardest, and you of all people know that best so please let me do this for me and my mom."

"Okay hyung..... but make sure you're you aren't late for school tomorrow..... You might get into trouble again." Junsu said and it was crystal clear that he was crying on the other side of the line.

Jaejoong ended the line not wanting to hear his brother-like best friend crying because of him.
*I'm sorry Junsu-ah but I cannot bare to burden you* Jaejoong said with glossy eyes. Jaejoong pulled up his thin hoodie as the wind got stronger.

-Later that night-

Jaejoong walked home that night disappointed because he couldn't find another job. Not because no one was hiring, of course many bussiness was hiring, IT'S SEOUL we're talking about. But it's just that no one was going to hire him. It was mostly because of his appearance, some said he looks to pretty and will get molested, some said he looks to frail like he will break apart in a second, and some just denied him after they saw what he was wearing which was some worn out hoodie and jeans.

This is his daily routine, striving to live another day with his ill mother.

When Jaejoong walked into the small apartment building his neighbors were giving him looks full of sympathy and they can't do anything but just that because they, themselves have a hard life. But if their life is hard Jaejoong's life is like hell. Leaving early in the morning to attend highschool where he is sometimes bullied by girls or molested by guys, then right after school he has shifts for 2 jobs and every other day he switches to 2 other jobs. And by the time his shifts are over it's around 11pm and then til 12 he goes job hunting. No one would even imagine how hard Jaejoong's life is and all this goes on in one day where his body is also suffering.

Jaejoong unlocked the door with his keys and was angered by the sight of his mother cleaning the house.
Jaejoong doesn't get mad often but he can't stand when his sick mother is working around the house unless it was truely necessary.
"UMMA! I told you to stay in bed!" Jaejoong yelled to get his point across but not loud enough to scare his frail mother.

"Oh, Jaejoong dear you almost gave me a heart attack" Jaejoong's mother said.

"Well you are going to make me faint from stress if you keep cleaning the house so please stay in bed and I'll clean the rest up." Jaejoong said urging his mom to her room as he took the rag from his mothers beautiful hands.

"Jaejoong, we need to talk" Seoyoung said to her son.

"Okay later after I finish cleaning the floor" Jaejoong said while giving his mother a bright smile, anger no longer shown in his dark round beautiful eyes... Well it's Jaejoong, he can't stay mad for long.

Jaejoong started cleaning the small apartment while his mother watched with a heavy heart that broke as she saw the sweat was dripping off of Jaejoong's face.
After Jaejoong finished cleaning he walked into his mothers room after knocking quietly. "Jaejoong come here," His mother gestured him to get closer "my beautiful son... I know I said this before but please...Please live your life for you. Not for anyone else like me or your deceased father... Just for you. I'm not going to stay for much longer" Seoyoung said looking deeply into Jaejoong's eyes, her eyes full of guilt.

"I am living my life for myself and I don't want to lose you in my lifetime, so please let me be selfish for once and just let me continue being like this, please umma. I'm being a selfish spoiled brat right now and I am living my life for me and within my life I need you so I'm being selfish." Jaejoong said tears rolling down his face. "I'm being selfish" Jaejoong repeated as his mother pulled him into her embrace.

"Jaejoong..." Seoyoung sobbed as she her son's head, "My beautiful son... I'm sorry for making you suffer." *but soon I won't be making you suffer, it will hurt at first for both of us. For me to leave you and join your father and for you to forget your horrible mother but you are strong my beautiful son you will make it through, I believe in you* She thought as she tightened her arms around Jaejoong.

"We'll be okay umma... We'll be okay." Jaejoong said, more to himself for reassurance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So any feedbacks? I hope this first chapter didn't so much. Next Chapter I'll probably make YunJae meet~ and I'm still not sure if there will be a or not because I never had experience of writing them... And if I decide to add I'll make sure to mark it. AND if I am going to write one it's ONLY and I repeat O.N.L.Y going to be YunJae and maybe YooSu. Yunho shall not be a playboy in this fic because I am the author and I feel like it. He is just as unexperienced as Jaejoong so there won't be a scene where you would want to strangle me to death because of a unnecessary . ^-^