Dinner

Every Hour, Every Second

After the two arrived to Yunho’s mansion Jaejoong was left agapen by the size of mansion.

“You live here by yourself?” Jaejoong asked shocked by the mere size of the house.

“Well not anymore since you are here with me.” Yunho said causing the beauty to blush at his words. “Come on let's get you settled in.” Yunho said carrying Jaejoong’s bags for him while Jaejoong tried to tug his small bag from him.

When the two went inside the mansion maids greeted the two and looked at Jaejoong curiously on why the beauty was with their young master that rarely brought home guests.

“Hi, this is Jaejoong and he will be living here with me so treat him as how you treat me.” Yunho said to his servants.

“Yes young master” the maids replied in sync.

“Hi I’m Jaejoong I am sorry for inconveniencing you guys but I hope we can get along.” Jaejoong said and the maids swooned at his manners and Yunho caught on angered by the fact that the people held affection for HIS beauty.

“Get dinner prepared.” Yunho said blantly while walking off with Jaejoong's carrier expecting the beauty to follow him but Jaejoong headed off to the kitchen.

“So Jaejoong this is where you will be stay-” Yunho turned back to see no one there. “Where did he go.” Yunho thought that Jaejoong just went to the bathroom so Yunho went to his room to study because he actually does care about his grades… some-what.

After 30 minutes Yunho walked down to the dining room to see that the food was all made and set up but to him today the food looked and smelled much better than other days but he just shrugged it off.

“Call Jaejoong down from his room and tell him the food is ready.”

“Sir he is in the kitchen helping clean up.” One of his butler stated.

“WHAT?!” Yunho yelled out of shock and before Yunho could question the butler why, Jaejoong walked in with a bit of flour on his face making him look extra cute.

“Did the maids put you up to it. How dare they. I told them to treat you like how they treat me. I will not stand for this. I will fire them this instant!” While Yunho was shouting he didn’t notice Jaejoong opening and closing his mouth trying to calm Yunho down and finally after Yunho finished yelling Jaejoong found it time to clear up the misunderstanding.

“No Yunho they didn’t make me do it I wanted to cook for you so I followed them into the kitchen” Jaejoong said blushing for admitting the fact that he wanted to cook for Yunho. “And I didn’t like the fact that they had to clean up the mess I made while cooking so I helped them actually they helped me clean the dishes.” Jaejoong said while Yunho was in agape. Not only is Jaejoong a beauty but an angel also and he feels guilty once more for the names he called Jaejoong.

“Okay… but next time tell me what you are up to because I was worried that the maids will bully you.”
“No Yunho” Jaejoong rejected immediately “all the maids are super nice and they helped me out alot with making this. You have such nice people working for you”

“No wonder these food looks and smells so much better it’s because you made it” Yunho said honestly making Jaejoong blush. “Let’s eat. I will eat well Jaejoong thank you.”

After Yunho took a bite it gave him another reason to love the other and yes he admits it’s love he just has to convince the other now. “This is delicious Jaejoong thank you.” Yunho said looking directly at the other making him blush. “Oh and I forgot.” Yunho leaned closer and wiped down Jaejoong’s cheek with this thumb. Jaejoong felt his face heating up and when Yunho saw that he couldn’t help himself but to lean closer and kiss Jaejoong’s cheek.

“You’re beautiful” And if you listen carefully you could probably hear the maids squealing outside the room. Jaejoong was breathless and looking down, flustered. Yunho went back to eating acting like nothing happened but his heart was racing like never before and even when he ran 3 miles for basketball training his heart still never raced like this before. *Kim Jaejoong what are you doing to me*

For the rest of the dinner it was silent with many shy eye contact made by  Jaejoong while Yunho started at Jaejoong blatantly.

After dinner Jaejoong offered to do the dishes and who is Yunho to refuse the beauty so he allowed the beauty to do it if only he’d let Yunho help. This shocked the maids that his young master would do, much less touch, the dirty dishes but the man named Kim Jaejoong does the impossible to the young master. The two headed to the kitchen and started doing the dishes where Jaejoong would soap up the dishes and Yunho would wash the soap off and in the middle of it Yunho started to splash Jaejoong with water and this lead to a soap and water fight which caused a bigger mess but Yunho and Jaejoong was having true fun that they both missed out for many years. In the middle of spraying Jaejoong with the water and Jaejoong throwing the bubbles towards Yunho, Jaejoong slipped. In attempt to catch Jaejoong, Jaejoong fell on top of Yunho with Yunho’s arm around the smaller male. It felt like time stopped for the two and they looked at each other in the eyes shocked with what happened and Yunho is the first one to regain the situation and held the younger tighter leaving no room and space between them. Few maids saw this from the door as they were peeping and they admit that the two looks like a honeymoon couple where the scene of Yunho hugging Jaejoong tightly with soap suds all around them was just a picture perfect moment.

Jaejoong realized how close he was and knew he should try to back up but he couldn’t. He was hypnotised by the other male and just stared back into Yunho’s eyes. Soon Yunho leaned in and Jaejoong closed his eyes without realizing and their lips met into a breathtaking kiss. Yunho started to moving his lips against Jaejoong’s and Jaejoong responded shyly, letting the beautiful feeling take over. Before it got any further Yunho pulled back knowing that Jaejoong was not ready.

“You taste so sweet, I think I am getting addicted.” Yunho said while his lips were grazing against Jaejoong’s as he spoke each word.