S o r r y

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Edited

________________________________

Ae Rin’s POV

________________________________

The light was piercing through the transparent glass and my eyelids fluttered open. Where am I?!

Ouch, the pain in my arms, why is there a brick on it? What am I doing in…JONGHYUN’S ROOM?!

Oh god. I looked down at my clothing, everything buttoned up, and nothing out of place. Why on earth am I hugging him? Aish. I just rolled him off the bed and he landed with a thud.

Crap, he was so depressed last night and I just…rolled him. Tsk tsk. Am I really that kind of person? Maybe I should be nicer to him. He is seriously messing up my reputation though.

“ Yah, wakey wakey Jjong OPPA!” I poked his cheek. It was kind of cute, he sprawled on the floor and totally stationary. He was actually okay, but…

 

Just not my type.

“ S-Shut up, when did alarms learn how to talk?” he slept talked and whacked me in the face. Do I en sound like an alarm clock?!

“ JJONGIE OPPA, WAKE UP OR DIE!!!” I continued but he still stayed like that. “ Alarm clock, when did I become your Oppa?” Aish, he is completely retarded.

 

He then attempted to drag onto my leg and start kissing it, I struggled to break free but it was no use. He just planted kisses on my toes, feet and ankle. “ Alarm Clock-ah, I love you. You have been with me all my life, you are my best friend. Don’t ever leave me like Omma and Appa neh?” I just sighed and reluctantly stopped moving. Ewww, he could’ve picked somewhere better.

 

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DIGGY DIGGY DING DING DING*

Whoops, that was the real alarm clock and Jonghyun’s eyes nearly popped out of its sockets. “ Ehh…MORNINGS!” he innocently said and gave my leg back. “ Morning…idiot,” I mumbled and strolled into the bathroom.

 

--

“ How was last night? Did you guys get on with ‘it’?” the erted Yeobo kicked in when we were on the taxi; taking the two home. Jjong refused to leave the house with us because he needed to ‘do something more productive’. Which is just an excuse, obviously.

“ It your face, we’re innocent!” I protested but they just giggled at each other. “ Rinnie-ah, just tell us the truth, we won’t tease you, I promise!”

Note to Self* Never believe in Eunnie’s promises. They are all fake.

“ There isn’t any ‘truth’ I already told you we didn’t do anything.” I clarified, I even heard the taxi driver chuckle. I really detest taxi drivers sometimes -.-

“ Just tell us the details, come on~” Eunnie whined but I just rolled my eyes. “ Far out, what happened to your Jae Sun? Eun Seok? Tae Shin? Where did they go in your life?” I rebutted and she just looked away. HA! You can’t think of any comebacks?

“ Omo, Eunnie who are you going to the dance with?” Minnie asked her and I was secretly listening. “ Ummm, my boyfriend asked and also this other guy who was really hot and I accepted the hot guy *w* “ Eunnie smirked. Aishh, what a player.

Yet again, I am one aswell.

--

“ Airy-ah! Welcome home!” is he acting again?!  How pathetic, one night he is like ‘I hate you so much go die in a hole’ and now he is like ‘Welcome home’.

Isn’t this guy such a bipolar freak?!

“ Your face, I mumbled and chucked my bag on the bed. “ Can you PLEASE tell me who you are going with? I want to know the brave soul's name,” he said and yanked onto my arm. “ Ouch!” I shrieked and glared at him. 

“ Just admit that you are going with Key. He is a hot guy and loved by many girls…” he suggested.

Yah! Kim Jonghyun! I’m not going to the dance with Key!” I argued but he just rolled his eyes.

“ Who else can you go with? Plus Key asked a girl who has a boyfriend!” Jjong; get with the program.

“ I’m going with Jonghyun.” I grinned and he had a confused expression plastered over his face. “ So you finally wanted to come back to me?” he said while I just sighed.

“ Kim Jonghyun-ah. Are you the only Jonghyun in the world?” I emphasized. “ I’m going with Lee Jonghyun, dumby,” I said and ruffled his hair. Ngaww his pouting what a cutie. Eh?! DID I JUST SAY? CUTE?  NO! 

I just mistaken him as my pet dino. A very ‘naïve’ and cute dino.

That’s all.

“ Aish. I was trying to be nice to you all day and you come back telling me you are going with another Jonghyun?! you, Kwon Ae Rin.” He boomed and left my room angrily.

I just- did something hurtful (?)

A wave of guilt immediately washed over me, I didn’t do anything. Seriously, how could I do something bad? It seems like I always hurt Jjong…aish.

 

--

I decided to take a walk from the ‘Jonghyun’ business and all, he was so worked up man. I opened the door just to see the creepy chicken maniac on the other side. “ Omo! Hey Jonghyun’s girlfriend!” he greeted and I just sighed.

“ Hey freak…” I replied and walked towards the elevator shaft. I pressed on the down arrow and waited. “ Yah, you look so down, are you okay?” he asked and I just tried to smiled back.

“ I’m fine,err--... can I have some chicken?” I asked and stared into his box but he frowned at me. “ NO ONE TAKES MY CHICKEN! EVER.” He shouted and I had to block my earhole.

“ Alright, just chill freak…” For one second, I thought he was normal; and then the chicken instincts kicked in. How could someone be so passionate about a type of food anyway?

“ Ae Rin right? Do you want to take a walk with me?” he offered. I just stared as he shoved another piece of chicken down his throat. Honey, you’re going to get some kind of disease because you overdose one type of food for too long.

“ Okay? Wasn’t your name Onew?” I asked and he nodded. “ Actually it’s Lee JinKi but people call me Onew. You know like TOFU!” What a pabo. “ But why didn’t call you dalg-gogi instead? (dalg-gogi is chicken in Korean)” I asked and he frowned again.

Dalg-gogi is my wife, of course I can’t take ‘her’ name! WHY DON’T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND?!” he shouted again.

God, who signed the marriage certificate? O_________O

 

--

“ Go on the swings, I’ll push you!” Onew proposed and I just shook my head. “ That’s too childish for me,I’ll push you!” I replied but he just forced me to sit down.

“ Nothing is too childish! It just a belief that you could overcome. When people get mad, it’s not really because they are childish or ignorant it is because their emotional self is overcoming and they have to express their anger. It’s like how you always punch and literally kill people.” He said as he pushed me higher and higher.

 

A belief that you can overcome?

 

“ Hmmm, I guess I try to be someone else that I’m not sometimes, I can be nice okay?!” I ensured and he just chuckled.

“ Sure honey, when you are nice then the whole chicken population is dead which is impossible because CHICKEN’S FOREVER!” Onew yelled like a complete retard; Not that he isn’t. Why do all the examples have to relate to ‘that animal’?

“ Aish…” I mumbled but grinned again, he was actually pretty good at counseling people.

“ Also, thank you (감사합니다), sorry (죄송합니다)and I love you (당신을사랑합니다) are the best words to hear from people. You should say it more often araso?” he advised.

 

I never say these words ==

--

“ Umm, Onew?” I said and turned around before going back into the house. “ Yes? Going to thank me? It’s okay!” he beamed again and I just nodded and sprinted into my house.

Why is saying thank you so hard?Because you don’t thank people often…

“ Jonghyun-ah…you there?” I asked a politely knocked on the door. “ Neh?” he was playing some video game on the television.

“ Chushuhamnida, I shouldn’t go with Lee Jonghyun and leave you as a loner.” I honestly said and he immediately stopped. “ Did you just say sorry to me?!”

“ Yes?” Why do people receive so much shock…I’m trying to be nice here -.-

“ Oh my god. Where did you go just then? To church and realized the true meaning of life? I’M SO HAPPY!!!” he squealed like a complete girl. I really worry about him, are you sure he isn’t homoual?

“ Alright, but I still have to go with him, a promise is a promise…” I said but he just frowned.

“ Fine, ditch me then!” he grumbled. “ Sorry! OH MY GOD, YOU DIED IN YOU’RE BLEACH GAME!” I stared as those thick letters that could drive most guys insane. ‘Game Over’.

“ YAH! KWON AE RIN, COME BACK HERE!!” he screeched and I just ran back into my room.

--

“ Rinnie-ah what are you wearing to the dance?” Eunnie asked and I just shrugged. “ Jeans maybe?” I said but her jaw dropped. “ How can you go to a Year 12 Prom in Skinny jeans and a T?” Eunnie asked in horror.

“ Don’t worry, it’s comfortable!” I arguedand lifted her jaw back to place.

“ Come! We’re going to go shopping for your dress!” Eunnie’s demanded and dragged me into a shopping centre.

--

After going in twenty or more shops and trying over three dresses each time she found a ‘decent’ shop and shoved me in again. It was called ‘Obsession’ and the clothes were actually pretty elegant.

“ Rinnie! Try this!” she said and threw me 5 dresses. Not again.

“ Yah! Pick one and I’ll go try it okay? This is too much,” I growled and she picked a white dress with the strap around the neck and it was pretty short.

 


                        

“ OMO, Jonghyun’s going to love you more!” Eunnie squealed and I blushed slightly. I don’t know when the last time I wore a dress was but this dress was chick.

“ I’m buying this…” I said and Eunnie never agreed faster.

--

“  Can I please take this?” I said and handed the shopkeeper my dress. She scanned it and then furrowed her eyebrows.

“ Sorry but someone has already ordered it, the next time it is coming in two weeks week,” she explained. But the dance was next week…

“ Can’t she wait? We’re here and she isn’t!” Eunnie argued. “ Sorry but we can’t.” The shopkeeper bowed.

“ Who ordered the dress? I’ll call her and explain…” I said. “ The customer that ordered this Shin Se Kyung, and she is picking it up today.”

 

Shin Se Kyung; fighting with me for a dress? You’re on.

 

-NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW-

" Eh? Jonghyun's girlfriend wants my dress?" Se Kyung asked the shopkeeper. " Neh.."  

" How do you do your job? Putting dresses that people already ordered on sale? I'm going to report you guys to your manager, araso?!" Se Kyung raged and Eunnie and I just exchanged glances.

 

I took my phone out and recorded her whole commotion, Jonghyun's goanna love this. 

 

--

 

I already saw it millions of times but every time I watch it the humour never disappears.

“ Oh my en god.” He pronounced and mouth opened wider and wider.

Just as I expected.

--

 

 

 

“ May I dance with you?” he bowed. What the does he want now?! “ Ewww, no!” I rejected but he pouted in agony. “ Just one? Pleaseeeee~” he whined.

, he’s cute.

--

Wordcount; 2019

Heyyyyy!!! I'm back with another random update O.o  

LOL. Many people are anticipating the dance, I'm so nervous, what if it isn't up to your standards -.-   So pressured >_<  

Anyway, Airy is going to CLASH dresses with Se Kyung :O  Wow, a war coming ;]  And Jonghyun is going to show them how 'good' he is without them ^^  Onew is nice guy (Y)  Married to chicken LAWL XD

LOL, the alarm clock LMAO XD  Okay,now I'm just talking stuff :/  

 

Comment&Subscribe!<3