N e w H o m e

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Edited

____________________

Jonghyun’s POV

____________________

“ Don’t say ‘I don’t know’. Answer! Ae Rin-ah, aren’t you a bully? I thought you were very fast answerer. Like you make your decisions and you’re really cool …maybe I’m wrong,” I supposed, smirking at her.

People like her will accept my request since they won’t think it through again. Pissed eh? “ Yah! Kim Jonghyun, I-accept.” Trying to act tough isn’t she?

Bahahahahhaha, your impulsive, easily angered personality betrayed you betch XD

“ Oh, one more thing. We need to make couple nicknames to make ourselves ‘seem’ closer, araso?” I put forward and she did the 'facepalm'. What?!

“ What are you going to call me? An angel?” she ridiculed. “ In your dreams, you are the last person I would call Angel! But, dude, think of something when you finish all that packing. Okay?” I ordered and she just nodded and walked off.

“ Bye! I shouted and she simply waved her hand without turning back.

Aish, trying to be cool?

_______________________

Ae Rin’s POV

_______________________

Trying to this me eh? Not too fast, Kim Jonghyun. Of course I have to live to my reputation!

If I was normal, my life would be so …devastating? Pshh, you will never understand.

--

I stepped into my old house, windows cracked, floorboards broken everything pushed over or misplaced.

Ugh! I haven’t been cleaning lately.

Suddenly I ghostly figure, strolled out of that room in the corner,

“ Kwon Ae Rin! You disgusting finally home? What were you doing? Clubbing? Or are you on drugs or something?” my mother challenged.

Ignore her…you have been ignoring her for the past 7 years why not a few more hours?

“ Omma, I wasn’t clubbing or anything,” I replied seriously and ran to my room.

She threw liquor bottles everywhere and ruins the whole house with pieces of glass. When she is in a really bad mood she even comes home holding a whip to kill me. What are mum, see that’s where you get violent management problems from.

Can’t Appa just come back to life? Like if he resurrects then my life would be totally different. No fighting biatches, bullying, scars and hurting people.

Appa, please come back to us…to Omma at least?

Aish whatever, I threw all my clothes into the luggage and all my daily needs and actually managed to chuck all my valuables into it too. I stared at the photo frame of the ten year old me with my parents.

I was actually smiling realistically and having a happy life.

I held onto it and dragged my luggage down the winding stairs. She’s on another crack. Just shut up mum, like, can’t you just get over my dad? He is as dead as a doornail now.

“ YAH! KWON AE RIN! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!” My Omma raged as I opened the door. Now she realises, gosh!

“ I’m moving out, omma.” I simply said and she scampered to me and slapped me across the face. Nice one Omma, it wasn’t hard at all. “ This is your home! WHY DO YOU NEED TO MOVE OUT?!” She continued.

I wonder.

Ha. Ha. Do you think a person can survive here?

“ Omma, mianhe. I have to go now.”

See, I’m polite to adults. She just continued her glare and me until her eyes saw something; the photoframe.

Her eyes widened into fury and rage and stole the frame and destroyed it by harshly throwing it onto the floor.

Every time she sees the photo she goes crazy all over again. I quickly grabbed the photo and ran out of the house. She is probably going to whip me or something.

That en old hag. Just get yourself together.

--

Blood dripped on my hands, must’ve cut myself from the broken frame glass, bad luck. Pfft.

Jang Doung Street, oh it’s here! And, No. 69…I walked down the lane. 63, 65, 67 and yes. 69!

I walked into the building, it was fairly new and modern and the lobby had bright lights to keep it enlightened and safe. Somehow it felt so comforting and affectionate?

I don’t know.

I pressed onto the lift; Level 7 and waited for it to proceed upwards. 4, 5, 6.

--

“ Kim Jonghyun! Open the door!” I slammed the door and finally that little Jonghyun came out. “ Shush! Gosh, why are you so loud?” he mumbled innocently.

“ YAH! WHO’S THE ONE NOT OPENNING THE DOOR?! I DON’T WANT TO BE HERE ANYWAY!” I screeched.

At that exact moment the family next door opened the door and gave Jonghyun a weird look. “ Jonghyun-shi, if you called for a e then do it quietly. No need to wake up my whole family,” the ahjussi blurted out.

 

Oh.

My.

Buddha.

Do I en look like a e?!

“ Excuse me, Mr Kim. I’ll just take her in,” he smirked and shoved me into his apartment. I swear I heard that Mr. Kim say, ‘don’t be too loud tonight’.

--

“ KIM. JONG. HYUN. Did YOUR neighbour just call me a e?! Seriously, what the ?” I yelled at him after putting my luggage in the lounge.

“ This girlfriend of mine has to learn some manners doesn’t she? Wouldn’t it be better if you asked something like, where is my room?” Aish. I can sleep on the floor, I don’t care. But that stupid neighbour of yours INSULTED me.

“ Yeah, yeah yeah. So…where is my room?” I mumbled and felt the bruise. “ Just down the hallway to the right. Why do you have new bruises now?” he asked and looked at my hand. “ What did you do? Cut youself?” he added.

Gosh, even my mum isn’t so annoying.

“ No, my mum just slapped me in the face because, I was holding the frame of appa, omma and me. And the glass cut me so that’s why I am bleeding.

“ Isn’t your mum, just so friendly?” he laughed as if it was a joke. You, don’t understand.

“ I’ll help you bandage it, put your things in your room.” He stated and I searched for my room.

It was quite ordinary with simple furniture; thank god not too girly. Well thank Jonghyun but I won’t thank him because I’m cool like that XD

                         

 

I place my things around the room and opened my luggage and dumped clothes into the wardrobe. I placed my photo on the table, better get a frame soon.

--

“ Sit down on the bed,” he patted and I obediently sat down. I stuck my hand to him and he got a pick and tried to get some of the glass pieces out.

I winced when he touched the opening but I just can’t say it hurt.

It just didn’t hurt alright?!

He poked it again and my face cringed at the feeling yet I still didn’t say anything. He just shook his head in defeat?

“ Ae Rin, just tell me it hurts, okay? Stop being so stuck up? If you want something, just say it. It’s not like I’ll go more harshly on you or something. Just say it!”

Really? Does it work that way…?

“ A-Araso,” I stuttered. “ Can you do it softly?” I murmured and he just smiled.

“ Anything for you.”

--

“ Yah! Did you think of a nickname?” he started. , I was too busy fighting with Omma. Since he has great features…should I call him Features? LOL, gross!

Umm, Dino? Hehehehe. Bling Bling is a no no. Because it’s just so conceited.

Jjong? O_O   Yeah, Jjong!

“ Umm, yeahh. Jjong!” I stated. Gosh, why am I shy saying his name?

“ Ohh, call me Jjong Oppa,” he said making my ears go red.

“ Yah! I’m already making a nickname for you! Don’t go too far!” I announced. “ But, Oppa is normal and your nickname is Bully Airy because you can be such an airhead sometimes and it sounds like you name,” he proudly said.

“ Did you just call me an…airhead?!” I furiously called and he scampered into the bathroom.

Nice one, Jjong O-Op...I give up.

Not saying it.

--

I continued unpacking until my luggage bag was empty and stuffed it into the wardrobe. I opened my laptop and looked through many things.

45 minutes?! In the shower?!

Jjong, you shall die and I will drag you out of that shower.

“ Kim Jonghyun! Stop hogging the shower!” I wined and ran into the bathroom.

It was unlocked.

 

, he has a nice body.

 

I stared, well no. He is not , just a towel wrapped around his waist and he is using that Gatsby to style his hair. Seriously, What the eff?!

Look at those y abs. O_O

“ Earth to Airy?” Jjong smirked. I was about to punch him in the stomach but he held onto my hand. “ YAH! JJONG! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STYLING YOUR HAIR BEFORE BEDTIME? ARE YOU INSANE?” He’s actions were completely pointless since he was going to get it ruined anyway.

 

“ I need to keep my image since there is a girl  in the house.” Such a…

“ Dude, I don’t care if you run around with boxers on and you’re bald. Just get out of the shower okay?” I explained calmly and he just stared at me in awe. “ Translation: GET THE OUT OF THE SHOWER!”

 

-NEXT DAY (LUNCH)-

“ You are living with your boyfriend?! Rinnie! I never knew you were so ‘open’! He might creep up on you at night and…” Eunnie, stop creeping me out.

“ And?” I said.

“ you.” Eunnie finished off.

Impossible. Jjong? ?

If he had the guts to he wouldn’t be scared of me. Goshh.

“ Hahahah, very funny Eunnie! But, no my ‘boyfriend’ is very well behaved. He is under my control,” I said and sneered.

“ Sure sure, you never know what a man is at night…” Dirty. Dirty.

Gosh, who told her this?!

“ Omo. Choi Eun Mi! You are so dirty these days!” I said and she just ’facepalmed’ me. Aish…

--

“ Airy-ah! When are you coming home?” Jjong, that betch. Purposely greeting me.

“ Jjong *glances at Eunnie* Oppa, I’m coming home straight away,” I muttered.

“ Oh, really! Me two! Let’s walk together araso?” Jjong just held onto my shoulders and looked at me.

“ Whatever…”

_______________

Key’s POV

_______________

Something is fishy about this Rinnie girl. She doesn’t seem interested in Jonghyun at all. Like who would believe they were dating?!

Certainly not the Almighty Key.

I followed her at lunch (yes. I am professional stalker xD) and saw something delicious.

“ Yeobo-ah! Band again? Didn’t you miss me?” the Rinnie girl said to a guy?!

Is she cheating on Jonghyun? Oh No. Jonghyun can’t see this, he just can’t.

He’ll be going crazy and get emo.

I knew this girl was a liar!

 

Next Chapter Preview:

“ What?! Did you say that Onew dude lives opposite our apartment? And he sleep walks and ‘occasionally’ knocks on people doors at 3am at night?!” I choked out.

This Onew guy is seriously creepy.

“ Hehe, yeah…”

--

I chose the baby-blue frame and picked it for her family photo.

Aish, glass is so delicate, that’s why this one is made of plastic!

If Airy doesn’t like this, I will be so pissed…

--

“ Jonghyun, I have something to tell you,” Se Kyung started.

She’s so gorgeous, Gosh, I can’t breathe!

“ Yeah, Noona?” And yes, she is older than me. “ Can you go out with me?”

WHAT?!

--

Wordcount; 1954

Hello xD   Another Update as promised xDD  LOL, e . Bahahahahah (:   And all the rest!

Do you guys like the previews?

Should I add Recaps?

Tell me you opinion!!! Thank you!

PLEASECOMMENTANDSUBSCRIBE<3<3<3

- Xoxo11