T r i p t o t h e S u p e r m a r k e t

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Edited

____________________

Ae Rin’s POV

____________________

I woke up and decided to not to go school. As if I never bludge, teacher’s will understand. Aish, the pain -.-

I got up slowly and looked around; everything was perfectly fine until my eyes met with a blue frame. The frame was fragile and attractive and the size fitted my family photo.

 

Did Jjong buy this?!

 

No way.

Impossible.

How can he buy something for me? Who am I to him? His girlfriend? Nu Uh.

Nevertheless I placed my photo inside the beautiful frame, it fitted perfectly. Maybe Kim Jonghyun does have a little ‘taste’ in frames. I smiled at the sight, I must be going crazy…I can’t be smiling of him. I’m smiling because…um...err…Appa! Yes, Appa. Not Kim Jonghyun!

Go die Kim Jonghyun.

I hate you.

You saw me weak and defenceless moment. I hate that feeling having some ‘stranger’ seeing me like that.

Pshhh.

--

“ Airy-ah, gwenchanna?” Jonghyun opened my door while I was admiring the frame, again.

“ Hmmm, why do you care?” I asked and lay my head on the table.

“ Yah! I was trying to be nice and you act like I’m your enemy. Kwon Ae Rin. Am I really that much of a stranger?” YES. You are no one, just someone apart from my friends and dad that has being nice to me.

“ Yes you are.” I mumbled and turned away. Maybe it was my words but he just slammed my door and went back into his room.

I didn’t do anything wrong. Nothing.

B-But—Maybe I’m too harsh?

--

I barged into his room and I saw Jonghyun listening to his iPod, peacefully. He looked too calm to be the Jjong I know. *shudders*

“ YAHH! JJONG!!!Did you buy this?” I stared at the fragile frame and the beautiful patterns on it…

“ I’m a stranger right? Even if I did, does it matter?” Jonghyun coldly replied. Aish…I feel so…down?

“ Well…umm…er…s-s-soryy & t-t-thank you…” I mumbled and ran into the bathroom timidly. Why did I thank him?!

Aish, what am I doing?! I said and sat on the floor hugging my knees. My cheeks started burning up.  

Fever?

________________________

JONGHYUN’S POV

________________________

Omo. Kwon Ae Rin said sorry?! And thank you?!

I’m smiled to myself like an idiot. This girl…at least she appreciated my gift!

I’m proud (:  Heheheh, I can change this girl right? This girl will soon be a polite and loving girl, with the help of Jonghyun of course xD

I chuckled and dived onto my bed.

-A week later-

“ Airy, let’s go supermarket together!” I suggested but she just frowned at me. “ Anniya. I’m staying home.” She objected.

“ Oi! Come with me or else…I’ll tickle you to death!” I threatened and started tickling her and she immediately jumped up in defeat, “Fine...” she reluctantly said. Muahahahahah, mission complete!

 

____________________

Airy’s POV

____________________

“ Oppa, my legs hurt,” I whined and he gawked at me in amazement.

“ Oppa? Did you just call me Oppa?!” Jonghyun said. *Note: I only call people Oppa when I want them to do something.

Pshhh, why would I call you Oppa, casually?! Jonghyun-ah, you think to highly of me ;)

I sat inside the trolley and smirked, “ Ha! You have to push me!!! Please?” I ‘puppy eyed’ looked fiercely at Jjong and he just sneered.

“ Of course!” he agreed and soon we were zooming down the aisles grabbing onto junk food and fooling around.

                                

 

--“ I want Chocolate! And the Coke! And the gelato!” I pleaded but he just shook his head and gave me the fruits and veges. “ Yah! No one says no to the Almighty Airy!” I demanded attempting to get off the trolley but he pushed faster.

“ If your period hurt so much, it’s probably because you eat all that chocolate and junk food,” he whispered in my ear and my mouth just formed the infamous ‘O’ shape.

“ KIM JONGHYUN YOU LITTLE…!” Teaching me what to do? Who do you think you are? Mummy!  "Chill woman. This is a public place,” he smirked and I just shook my head.

“ Fine, we’ll have the apple juice…” I sighed and his eyes lightened up. “ Good girl!” he laughed and patted me on the head.

“ Mum.” I muttered and shook my head.

--

“ Oh My God. Honey, here with your famous girlfriend?” a guy slightly taller than Jjong and had numerous piercings and colourful hair waved at Jonghyun.

Is Jonghyun actually gay?!

Honey? Holy crap, no wonder he is such a girl!

“ Honey-ah, I’m just buying groceries, what are you doing here? You never go shopping at supermarkets!” Jjong replied. Well aren’t they close?

“ Noona’s going out tonight and no one is cooking. Have to buy something to eat. Aren’t you going to introduce your girlfriend?” he joked and Jjong such sighed.

Do I seriously need an introduction!?

What is this…?

“ Well, Airy-ah this is Kim Ki Bum my friend and Honey this is Ae Rin my girlfriend,” Ki Bum dude attempted to shake my hand but I just disregarded it.

I don’t shake people’s hands.

“ Well, Jjong. You’re girlfriend has personality (as everyone knows). I’ll see you soon?” Ki Bum dude mocked me. Personality?

You mean Stuck up attitude? People’s. These. Days. -.-

 

Oh, bye bye.” Jjong bid him goodbye.

“ Jjong…are you gay?” I confronted but he stared at me in horror.

“ Me? Gay? Are you sick?” he stated and felt my forehead which of course was perfectly fine. “ Hmmm, sure.” I smiled.

“ Yah! Stop misunderstanding me! I’m straight!” he confirmed. “ Hahahaha, I totally believe you Jjong!” I joked and he frowned.

“ Just because I’m hot…” he scoffed, before I slapped him he already pushed me down the aisle towards the check-out.

--

“ Rinnie-ah!!! I want to sleep over,” Eunnie started crazily shaking my arm.

“ Oi! Stop that!” I ordered and she just pouted.

“ Come on, I want to come aswell!!!” Minnie started and stared at me with those glassy eyes.

“ Ummmm….maybe,”what would Jjong say?

“ I want to see the house and how are you guys going?” Eunnie asked.

What do you mean how are we going? Like what do you want me to answer?!

Yes, umm…we had like the the other night you know. He’s so hot at night,like OH MY GOD! Y ~

No, what the !? -.-

 

“ What do you mean?” I asked. She just gave me the ‘you-know-what-I’m-talking-about’ glare.

“ Eunnie simply means…err- how your relationship is developing,” Yeobo explained. I’m 100% you guys aren’t thinking how it’s ‘developing’ because you guys are totally wrong-minded.

“ Well, it’s fine?” I replied scratching my head. They simply nodded at me and frowned.

I’m sorry you didn’t want that answer D=

--

“ Ae Rin-shi! How’s our little Jonghyun in the bed, eh?” Min Kyoung, that stupid came again.

“ What do you want?” I groaned and glared at her. Seriously, she annoys the hell out of me.

“ I just wanted your opinon! And, thank you for leaving my girls alone for the past week. A simple boyfriend can change your attitude so easily!” Did she say I changed?! Because of Kim Jonghyun? Oh please.

That’s impossible.

“ I’m not changing because of my boyfriend, I just realised I was being immature when I was fighting such a ty girl like you.” I confronted and her eyes nearly popped out of her sockets.

“ Yah! Kwon Ae Rin! You son of a !” She cursed and slapped me right across the face.

 

I am Calm, Collected and Cool. The 3c’s and I will not slap her or kill her in anyway.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

 

“ Being such a wimp eh? Aren’t you going to murder me?” Min Kyoung started igniting the flame inside me.

“ Yah! Lee Min Kyoung! Go away from my girlfriend!” he said and put an arm around my shoulder.

Kim Jonghyun.

--

Next Chapter Preview:

“ Oppa! Please? My friends want to come over on Friday!!!” I did my ‘Oppa’ trick. This never fails me…right?

“ If I let them come, I have one condition.”

“ What condition?”

--

 

“ YAH! AIRY-AH! THE CONDITION, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!” I shouted and once again she peeked through the door. “ Not coming in?” I purposely asked and shook her head furiously.

I have scarred her for life.

--

“ The annual Year 12 Prom Night is coming up in 2 weeks. It is held a Jang Dong Hall from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Attendance is compulsory. Boys ask the girls before it is too late! ” Mr Jang spoke.

Eff, I’m stuck with that girl again ==

Wordcount; 1473

Heyy (: Small writer’s block from Jonghyun’s gf :L  *sigh* Jonghyun-ah…HOW COME IT ISN’T ME?! -.-’’

Okay, just ignore me xD OMG, I HAVE 55 SUBSCRIBERS XD *RUNS AROUND LIKE A WEIRDO* ;) Did you like it?  LOL, I got the 3 c's from 'There's a boy under my roof. SUCH A GOOD FANFIC. LIKE OMG. AHAHAH, she's changing? Sleepover next chappie ^_^ Hehehehe (:  

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBEPLEASE <3

-Xoxo11