F l a t & B l u s h i n g

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Edited

__________________________

Airy’s POV

__________________________

“Ohhhh, the prince charming eh?” Min Kyoung ridiculed but Jjong just pulled me closer to him. I have always stood up for myself and no one ever helped me. Not that I needed anyone…

“ Jjong Oppa, I’m fine,” I glared at him but he just smiled warmly at me. “ Airy-ah, It’s okay, before you were alone but now, I’m here for you. No matter what,” earning some squeals from the crowd that had formed. Aish, this guy is so cheesy, the hairs on my back immediately stood up.

“ Airy? Jjong? What is this? Puppy love?” Min Kyoung added and people just laughed at her comment.

“ Well, I’m sorry. You don’t have a boyfriend and don’t know how good it feels, . Oppa, kaja?” I laughed and glanced back at her poking my tongue out.

With that, Jjong put his arm around my waist and lead me out of the commotion.

--

“ Get that hand off me! Stop touching my !” I grumbled and slapped his arm off. “ Yah! Do you think I want to touch you? You’re so…flat,” He said and immediately ran off.

“ KIM JONGHYUN YOU MOTHER ER!!!” I roared. Did he just criticize my body shape? Hmm, I guess I don’t have a ‘perfect S-Line’ but I still have my curves.

 

He must be blind.

--

“ Rinnie, your boyfriend is such a cutie! He stands up for you!” Eunnie starts spazzing at me again. “ Ha. Ha. Ha. He is such a weirdo,” I stated but she gave me the ‘wtf’. Sometimes, I think she is more fond of my ‘boyfriend’ than me.

“ Yeobo, you picked a good guy! I hope you will be happy” Not Minnie as well. Grrrr! Don’t they just love my boyfriend!?

“ Neh…….” And I shook my head in dismay. “ Oh! Remember to ask your little Oppa about the sleepover okay?” Eunnie reminded and I just nodded.

Yeah. I’m t-o-t-a-l-l-y excited. =.=

--

“ Can I have the Popcorn Chicken snack box and a coke please?” the customer kindly ordered and I just pressed buttons on the touch screen. “ That comes to a totally of 5,000 won” I smiled and the lady kindly handed me a 5000 dollar bill.

“ Kamsanmida!” I bowed and handed her the order, the lady just smiled back.

“ Airy-ah, you are so courteous! I like it …but you’re still FLAT!” the Jjong dude whispered in my ear and I just elbowed him in the stomach. He immediately jumped back and yelped in pain.

“ I’m very polite,” I muttered. “Next order please!” I said in a cheerful tone and glared back at Kim Jonghyun.

--

“ Jjongie…can my friends come over for a sleepover?” I asked sweetly, peeping into his room.

“ No…why would I let you?” Jjong just answered without looking up at me. Disrespecting the Almighty Ae Rin >_<

“Oppa! Please? My friends want to come over on Friday!!!” I did my

‘Oppa’ trick. This never fails me…right?

“ If I let them come, I have one condition.” He smiled mischievously. What do you want?!

“ What condition?” I asked curiously. He patted the side of his bed and gestured me to sit down. I hesitantly sat down and avoided his gaze.

It feels so uncomfortable. He continued to sit closer to me, shuffling closer and closer. “ Yah! K-Kim J-Jonghyun. Back off!” I stuttered but he continued leaning closer to me.

“ Are you…blushing?” he chuckled. 

I immediately turned away and felt my heating cheeks. Kwon Ae Rin cannot be blushing. No blushing.

NOT BECAUSE OF JONGHYUN!!!

“ N-No,” I muttered and he giggled again. “ Turn around.” He cupped my face and rotated my head to face him. He immediately leaned close to my face and pecked my cheek.

Suddenly I saw a flash from his phone. Aish, his taking a freaking photo == Again my face turned into a deeper shade of red.

“ YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” I growled but he started going into the hysterics. I sprinted back into my room.

Why is my heart beating so fast? It’s like popping out of my rib cage >_<

 

__________________

Jonghyun’s POV

__________________

AHAHAHAHAH XD SHE WAS BLUSHING ;D

I just wanted a new…phone wallpaper. BAHAHAHAH Her face is hilarious Teasing that girl…is like so fun. (:<

Hmmm, I guess she isn’t that flat but umm…you know. Tee Hee.

“ YAH! AIRY-AH! THE CONDITION, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!” I shouted and once again she peeked through the door. “ Not coming in?” I purposely asked and shook her head furiously.

I have scarred her for life.

“ W-What’s the condition? I am not tolerating any ual abuse you retard. e. ert.” She cursed and I giggled at her attitude.

“ Well, for your information let me post this picture as all my profile pictures and let me post it on the bulletin board to spread our love,” I uttered and she just dropped down to her chest.

 “ KIM JONGHUYN! You’re such a little-little BRAT!” She whined.

“ No way! I’m the hot guy, Kim Jonghyun!”

(Note*: The green is Ae Rin. Blue is Jonghyun.)

 

“ No, you’re not hot!”

“ Yes I am!”

“ Am Not”

“ Am to,”

“ Am Not”

" Am to"

" Am Not"

" Am to"

" Am Not"

“ Am Not”

“ Am to,”

“ HA! You admitted that I was hot!” I pumped my fist in triumph and victory.

“ You little trickster,” she mumbled and chased me around the room chucking pillows at me.

“ So do you agree with the condition?” I asked dodging another pillow.

“ Hmmm, okay,” she thought. She raised my Hello Kitty plushie; aka my precious baby and wondered if she was going to chuck it at me.

 


 

                                                   

 

“ NO~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I dived and jumped on her.

“ You kill my baby, I’ll kill you!” I threatened. And pointed a deadly finger at her.

At that moment I realised the awkward position we were in. I was on top of her...Legs on either side of her body.

 

YUCK!

EWW!

!

 

“ Get off me, you !!!!!” she bellowed and punched me in the face. She immediately ran back into the room.

 

B-B-But you were touching my baby.

--

“ So, is this Ae Rin, treating you well?” Key asked and I just smiled.

“ Look at this,” I unlocked my phone showing the picture of me pecking her cheek. Key’s eyes widened in surprise, “ Where is this?” he managed to choke out.

“ My place.” I simply answered in triumph. “ Can I see hyung?” Taemin chimed and I nodded.

“ OH MY GOD! Noona and you! Gosh, you guys are so close! Hyung! I thought she was those evil noonas who are really violent.OMO!” Taemin commented and I just shrugged.

She is those ‘evil noonas who are violent’

 

The irony is pissing me off.

 

“ So, is she a good kisser?” Key asked seductively. Aish, such a busy body. “ Hmmm, she’s alright but the…tongue movement is a little stiff, y’know? ”

HOLY . WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!

Ohh really?! Then you should ‘practice’ more with her!” Key winked and I just smirked. Gosh, I’m telling my friend all these lies.

“ Stop polluting my mind!” Taemin blurted out and we turned around. “ My poor Taeminnie, you will understand us soon!” I acknowledged but he just pouted.

“ Awww, come to Omma!” Key ‘comforted’ and choked Taeminnie in his bear hug.

Aish, that motherly relationship.

-Next Day-

I purposely went to school earlier to post our little photo that I printed the night before.

A4 size and y as ever.

 

The bulletin board is the board that everyone gathers around to see room changes and things that are going on.

Everyone just has to come ^_^

I grabbed a piece of bluetack and roughly attached it on; see isn’t this going to be fun?

_____________________

Nobody’s POV

_____________________

‘ Kwon Ae Rin? Let Kim Jonghyun kiss her!?! Are they together?’

‘ Hmm, the Jonghyun guy actually looks quite hot. I never noticed’

‘ Omo. Ae Rin is changing from the school bully to a friendly girlfriend type person! Jonghyun-ah your awesome!’

--

“ Annyong Jonghyun-shi!” Jonghyun has developed quite a ‘popular’ impression to everyone because he was the first guy to even get close to that bully.

“ Oh, Hey!” he waved.

“ Oh My God! It’s Jonghyun!!!” Another remarked and he just flashed another killer smile.

“ Jonghyun-ah! Dump Ae Rin! I’m better!” The girls were just surrounding like bees around honey.

“ Hyung, when did you become so popular?” Taeminnie innocently asked. “ Hmm, recently.” Taeminnie just scratched his head in confusion. ‘Eh?’

“ Yah! Yeobo-ah, your little ‘getting popular’ plan is working well,” Key waved and Jonghyun just nodded. “ I guess.”

_______________

Jonghyun’s POV

_______________

“ Jjongie Oppa!” You again!? I welcomed her with a tight hug yet both of them know it was just an act. “I missed you so much, Airy,” Jonghyun purred.

“Oh me too! Science was so boring without you!” Airy agreed, maybe for 1 second I thought she was saying the truth.

Then I came back into reality.

“ Ngawwwww,” I replied.

--

“ The annual Year 12 Prom Night is coming up in 2 weeks. It is held in Jang Dong Hall from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Attendance is compulsory. Boys ask the girls before it is too late!” Mr Jang spoke.

Eff I’m stuck with that girl again== We exchanged a glance with each other.

 

Telepathy Convo:

 

‘ Go ask your Se Kyung’

‘ I can’t. Everyone in the school knows we are ‘together’ ‘

‘ Aish, but I got asked already!’

‘ Omo! Who?’

‘ Not Telling. Go ask Se Kyung. NOW!’

‘ Who? Who? Who?’

‘ Never going to tell you ;D’

‘ Yah!’

-Next Chapter Preview-

“ Omo, I thought you guys stayed in the same room! Aish, I bet you sleep with him occasionally!” Eunnie said to Airy. What is this girl thinking?

Me, with Kwon Ae Rin? Go to hell with that!

“ So, how about Minnie and I stay in Rinnie’s room while you to have some alone time?” Eunnie continued.

NEVER!

--

“ Tell me who asked you! Tell me!!!” Jonghyun raged trying to get the name of the guy that asked me.

“ Not telling!” I confidently answered and folded my arms. The guy was WAY hotter than Jjong ;)

--

“ How can you go to a Year 12 Prom in Skinny jeans and a T?” Eunnie asked in horror.

“ Don’t worry, it’s comfortable!” I argued.

“ Come! We’re going to go shopping for your dress!” 

--

Word Count; 1804

Hello xD  Sorry for the late update, you can blame my english teacher for throwing me all this homework xD She is such a weirdo -.- Anyway, who's the mysterious guy that asked her? :P Hmmm, and they're getting along pretty well yeah? (: xD  Thanks for reading ^_^  Sleepover next chappie :)

PLEASECOMMENT&SUBSCRIBE<3<3<3