V u l n e r a b l e M o m e n t

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Edited

______________________

Jonghyun’s POV

______________________

Since I greeted my Airy before I decided to wait for her at the school gates. If you act, you should act the whole thing out, right?

“ Look Yeobo, should I play this piece or that?”

“ I don’t know, but Yeobo-ah. Both would be fine since you’re so pro!”

 

Omo, did that just come out of Kwon Ae Rin’s mouth?!

 

I think I need an ear-wash…Yeobo? Pro?

My dear baby jesus, did Airy just turn sweet?! :3

“ Yah! What’s with those eyes?” that little brat…didn’t even greet me ==’  

“ Airy-ah! Stop acting like a stranger! You’re my girlfriend,” I emphasized loud enough for ‘Mr Yeobo’ guy to hear.

I never knew Ae Rin had suitors! But this guy must be blind judging on his taste in girls…

“ Shut up. Kim Jonghyun, stop reminding me. I know, I’m your girlfriend,” she clarified and bid goodbye to ‘Mr Yeobo’ and left with me.

“ So…who’s Yeobo?” I asked casually but she just glared at me. What?

“ My friend.” She plainly answered and plugged her earphones in. So I am that invisible eh? Just because I am a fake doesn’t mean you can ignore me, BIATCHHHH!

Plus, I don’t go around calling my friends Yeobo.

Actually I do. Well Key… Pshhh! But who cares?!

 

*At Home*

 

“ Take off those earphones! You. Kwon Airy! Listen to me!!” I shrieked and she just took the earphones out. “ Wae?! What do you want now?” Annoyed much?

I didn’t kill your dad or something, why so irritated?

 

“ Ummm, just giving you a heads up. 1) You know Onew right? He sleepwalks a teeny bit and night and enjoys knocking on our door…2) we only go to KFC on Mondays and Thursdays and yes, we have the same working hours. 3) Cook dinner? Please?” I stated.

_____________________

Ae Rin’s POV

_____________________

“ What?! Did you say that Onew dude lives opposite our apartment? And he sleep walks and ‘occasionally’ knocks on people doors at 3am at night?!” I choked out.

 

This Onew guy is seriously creepy.

 

“ Hehe, yeah…” he laughed anxiously. “ And, no. I can’t cook for you…” I uttered and walked into my room.

I don’t know why but I am in a very ignorant mood at the moment.

Maybe I’m just PMS-ing? Ohh yeahh, it’s coming like tomorrow or the day after.

OH I PHUCKING HATE PERIOD =_=

Worst thing about the female specie…

 

--

Dinner was eaten completely in silence. Jjong just gave me those ‘talk-to-me’ glances but I disregarded it. My stomach was rumbling…it was that feeling when ‘it’ was coming.

 

. Is it on my pants?

I ran into the bathroom and checked.

Nature has struck me.

 

*The Next Day*

I seriously didn’t want to wake up, I was extremely tired even though I slept early last night (aka 11:10pm). My head was spinning…second days are so painful.

“ YAHHHHHHHHH! KWON AE RIN! Can’t you like fold your pads or something? It’s too gross to bear, I mean EWWWWW!” Jjong just yelped from the bathroom. Gosh, haven’t you seen blood before?

“ Jjong! Deal with it, I’m a girl,” I lazily got up and approached the bathroom. He was just brushing his teeth and mumbling something inaudibly.

*At School*

“ Rinnie, Gwenchana? You look really really sick!” Min Hyuk asked. I forced a timid smile and nodded. “ I’m fine.”

“ Is it ‘that week’ or yours?” Eunnie asked understandingly. I nodded once again. “ Awww, I’ll go buy you a hot chocolate!” Eunnie said followed by Min Hyuk who wanted to chime in with her.

Aish, sometimes. I seriously think I don’t deserve these wonderful friends.

I took a walk around since there was still time before the bell. I heard a very interesting conversation between familiar voices.

 

_________________

Jonghyun’s POV

_________________

“ Jonghyun, I have something to tell you,” Se Kyung started.

She’s so gorgeous, Gosh, I can’t breathe!

“ Yeah, Noona?” And yes, she is older than me. “ Can you go out with me?”

WHAT?!I kind of regret it now...asking a school rebel out...

Suddenly, Airy just barged into the conversation as if she was here all along. “ Sorry, but Jjong Oppa is my boyfriend,” she explained but Se Kyung just stared at us in shock.

Before, I knew it. Airy tugged onto my collar and leaned towards me and started kissing me.

 

What the hell?!

 

After something that seemed like 5 hours wait no, I mean like a minute she pulled away from me and smirked. “ Noona! It’s not what you think!” I defended but who wouldn’t believe we were together?

“ Jonghyun-ah, it’s fine! I am just testing you, my friends told me you liked me and I didn’t believe it so I experimented you. Hahahaha, your girlfriend is cool. I like her, good luck guys!” she beamed at us and left.

Ohhh, OHHHH! So my crush just ‘rejected’ me unintentionally. Efff my life.

“ What, did you just do to me?” I yelled angrily at her. Expressing fury on other people can help you soothe your anger.

“ Yah! Didn’t you just tell me to act your girlfriend? Since you are so dedicated, maybe I should just do something to protect my ‘boyfriend’ from cheating on me, right?” she persuaded but I gave her the ‘I-don’t-believe-you’ look. Aishh.

“ Don’t you dare touch me again, Kwon Ae Rin!” I shouted and wiped my mouth. Ugghhh!

--

“ That Ae Rin girl is a ert!” I raged in front of my little innocent Taeminnie. He just furrowed his eyebrows as if he was listening.

“ Yeah…and?” he said and started texting some random. Aish! My friends don’t even listen to me. I ruffled Taemin’s hair and just sighed.

--

I went to the shops today to buy something for dinner but the photography shop caught my eye. There was this gorgeous frame that fitted Airy’s family photo.

I chose the baby-blue frame and picked it for her family photo.

Aish, glass is so delicate, that’s why this one is made of plastic!

If Airy doesn’t like this, I will be so pissed…See how ‘dedicated’ I am to this agreement? I’m even buying a photo frame for her photos -.-

I chuckled to myself and purchased the gift.

Next, I went to the pizza store and ordered a Seafood Pizza for tonight’s meal. YUM! Pizza Hut!

 

*RING DING DONG! RING DING DONG! RING DIGGY DIGGY DING DING DING*

 

Jjong- ‘ Yobayseo?’

Key – ‘Yah, it’s me. I have something to tell you but you have to be ready for it.’

Jjong– ‘ Cut the suspense. TELL ME!’

Key– ‘ Alright Yeobo. Don’t be so impatient. Well, all I was going to say is…’

Jjong – ‘ Spit it out, Hun

Key– ‘ I think your little girlfriend is cheating on you…’

Jjong– ‘ WHAT?! My little Airy won’t do that!’

Key– ‘ I saw her call a guy Yeobo!’

Jjong– ‘ Ohhh…’

Key– ‘ What do you mean ‘Ohhh’ Your suppose to be like OH MY GOD! HOLY CRAP! I’M GOING TO DUMP HER! Not ‘Ohhh’ =_=’

Jjong– ‘ Aish, that’s her friend. They have nicknames like you and me YEOBO!’

Key– ‘ Oh really? Honeyyyy?’

Jjong– ‘ Yes, really. Now shush and go away.’

Key– ‘I’m so cut, Yeobo!’

Jjong– ‘ Aishh, Annyong!’

Key– ‘ Pfft, fine. Bye.’

--

“ I’m home!” I yelled but no one responded.

I walked into the house and into Airy’s room. She was on the bed and squirming as if something really bad happened.

“ J-Jjong, my painkillers…” she mumbled.

Aish! This girl!

I ran into the kitchen and poured a cup of warm water. Next I grabbed two painkillers and returned to the room.

“ Airy-ah, get up.” I ordered and helped her up. Her face was pale but her lips were red. I felt her forehead but she wasn’t burning up.

I placed the medicine into and she slowly drank the water. “ Do you need to go to hospital?” I offered.

“ A-Anniyo, I-I-I’m really cold,” she stuttered.

Without a second thought, I ran into my room and got my blanket and covered her.

She slept so peacefully…No wonder she’s been acting weirdly. Period,Period.

You see, rebels have vulnerable moments;every month.

 

Next Chapter Preview:

I sat inside the trolley and smirked, “ Ha! You have to push me!!! Please?” I ‘puppy eyed’ looked fiercely at Jjong and he just sneered.

“ Of course!” he agreed and soon we were zooming down the aisles grabbing onto junk food and fooling around.

--

“ YAHH! JJONG!!!Did you buy this?” I stared at the fragile frame and the beautiful patterns on it…

“ Hahahah, yeah I did,” he chuckled.

“ Well…umm…er…t-t-thank you…” I mumbled and ran into the bathroom timidly. Why did I thank him?!

--

“ Rinnie-ah!!! I want to sleep over,” Eunnie started crazily shaking my arm.

“ Oi! Stop that!” I ordered and she just pouted.

“ Come on, I want to come aswell!!!” Minnie started and stared at me with those glassy eyes.

“ Ummmm….maybe,”

 

--

Wordcount; 1526

Heyy (: I'm not really happy with this chapter but :3  OH MY GODDDD!! KISS XD  AHAHHAHAHA, Se Kyung was testing LOLOLOL (:   Didn't I scare you guys? Heheheh <3  I feel so evil xD  LOL, Key going spastic ^_^  Period is like seriously WTF?! I mean...I hate period :3 And awww, Eunnie and Minnie are so nice x)  Thanks for reading!!  6+ Comments to Update ^_^

 

 

 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERSARELOVEDBYXOXO11