O n e w' s P l a n

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

__________________________

Ae Rin’s POV

__________________________

 

“ Speak! Now Kwon Aerin, spill EVERYTHING!!!” Eunnie roared in my ear while I stuffed my schoolbag into my filthy locker. “ Aishh, calm down , it’s not that much of a dramatic thing,” I scoffed.

NOT THAT MUCH OF A DRAMATIC THING?!!! How do I know? What if it’s those epic drama-like nights where it’s thundering and both of you—”

“ Stop right there. Okay, where’s Minnie? I bet HE has the common sense to not rave on about dramas, right? Aishh,” I sighed and began strolling down the hallway. “ Kwon Ae Rin, Do you want to die?!?!” she gulped…why am I being so mean?!  -.-

DIDN’T I ALREADY TELL BILLY HOW MUCH I HATE THAT KID?! I sound like I’m PMS-ing in front of Eunnie now.

“ Anniyo, but…leave me alone, I’m PMS-ing.” I smirked and ran off to the girl’s bath room.

I’m confident my bestfriend won’t stalk me in the bathroom when I’m having PMS. You’ll regret it and become my next victim. So…who’s up for some bashing?

“ Yahhh! You! Little girl, why are you here?” I intimidated the girl applying her mascara that looked back at me and smirked. “ What do you want?” she growled.

I froze immediately, muscles immediately stiffing. THAT LITTLE CHILD JUST GROWLED AT ME. WHAT THE HELL?!

“ Excuse me? Do you know who I am?!!” I mocked, putting my hands on my hips. “ No? Just another like Lee Min Kyoung right? I know, its okay.”

“ Ahem. I’M THE ING BULLY HERE. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO WARN ME, HUH?!?! WHO ARE YOU TO TALK? And , I HATE LEE MINKYOUNG.” I bellowed, pinning her against the bathroom sink.

 

No, I’m not going to kiss her.

Yes, I just want to scare her.

 

Inches away from the , I stared contently into her eyes even though she was restraining herself from breathing. I could feel her unstoppable heartbeat and legs shaking immensely while I just snarled. And you think you canSMIRK at me?!

“ W—What do you want?” she asked. I continued my threatening activity, continuously shuffling closer towards her. “ Yah! Stop that!” she continued.

“ Little kid, what’s your name?” I whispered. OH MY GOD, I SOUND SO EN STALKER-LIKE -.-

“ By any chance…are you…like me?” her eyes lightened up and began my cheek in lust. What the en is she trying to do?!

I grabbed onto her hand and glared at her. “ Like what? A ?”

“ No…you know it.” She struggled from my grip and pushed me away. “ WHAT?!” I demanded for her answer.

What is she? A vampire? Wow wow wow, you sparkle. HA. HA. What are you going to do?Eat me? Well I love you Bella.

“ J—just, I think I’m in love…with someone ^_^” she explained not very clearly.

“ Who? Someone I know?”

“ Of course. Someone you know and understand a lot, not to mention, dam hot ” into this interesting topic I completely forgot about the PMS I was feeling before.

Alright, I’m just being nosy. But that’s a thing no one knows about ne, I am the prying out.

Heheheh <3

“ Wait…can it be…Minnie!? OH MY GOD. PLEASE DON’T SEDUCE MY BEST FRIEND! He..er—doesn’t deserve someone AWESOME like you. Hahahaah (; ” I complimented hoping she won’t lie her filthy hands on my Yeobo.

“ Anniyo. I like GIRLS!” she snarled in my ear.

 

FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. This girl just say she is en lesbian?!

Oh no.

CALM DOWN KWON AERIN. WHY THE HELL DID YOU MESS WITH A LESBIAN CHICK?!!?!?!?

“ OH MY MOTHER, I GOT TO GO. LOOK, IT’S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL. I’M A GOOD GIRL…”  I was utterly horrified and attempted the escape her murderous grasp…I cannot guarantee what it going to happen next.

The one and only thing I’m afraid off. Lesbians…

No, it’s not like I have like a thing from being bias against them but they REALLY scare me out. Apparently if they girls…those girls become lesbians aswell. IT’S A CONTINUOUS DISEASE!

She grabbed onto my waist and pulled me close.

Slowly she put her FREAKEN head on my y shoulder *AHEMMM.* and breathing closely onto my neck. “ Honey, do you know how much I love you?” she confessed

IRNFGIOESNGIORENHIOERNBIEORNWIEBGFUBGUBEUGBEUGBUEWIFEG.

OK.

“ YOU . I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME.” I cussed and removed her hands on me doing the karate position.

“ Ohh, you want my name? It’s Mi Seul! Im Mi Seul, Onnie!” AISH, EVEN HER NAME IS RETARDED -_-

“ ARGHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU . I DON’T EVEN LIKE YOU. I’M STRAIGHT!”

“ B—But…I’m…I WAS straight. Then I realised the true meaning of life :] Don’t worry, being lesbian is great! I mean, it’s amazing! Hehehe, and I hate Lee MinKyoung aswell. Remember, your enemies’ enemy is your friend! Therefore you should befriend me and then like me. Wait, as in love ;)” she convinced but I just ran away from the creep.

Holy .

 

I DID NOT JUST WALK INTO THAT NIGHTMARE.

 

--

“ Yeobo-ahhh, Saranghae.” I mumbled and embraced his arm, just not in the mood to think after you got harassed

“ O.O  Okay? I love you too Yeobo <3” he replied and rested his head on top of mine.Not in the mood…Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

“ Can you tell me what happened to Jonghyun? Pwease? For your Yeobo?” he inquired and I shook my head in annoyance. No mood for Kim Jonghyun right now. I have to deal with some crazy lesbian who was about to me in the bathroom, not to mention having an ugly name like Mi Seul -____-

“ No, I want to sleep. Help! Yeobo-ahhhhhhhhhh, can you get that crazy freak out of my head?”

“ Jonghyun?”

“ No, some other person.” I retorted thinking of that chick’s idiotic face. ARGHHHHHH!

“ Whatever, have fun day-dreaming, lean on me if you need to. Hehehe, always here for you even if my girlfriend is glaring at you right now but hopefully she’ll understand :D” Minhyuk replied and I just laughed softly but still not removing my grip on his arm.

“ I don’t’ care about your girlfriend. Just tell her we will never be together no matter how close we are. Heheh, we’re just friends okay?”

“ I know! But she doesn’t -_-”

Girls these days.

 

--

“ What happened to you, Rinnie? You’ve been so…out of the world! Is Jonghyun really bothering you that much?” Minnie roared slamming his fist on the lunch table.

Well, his partly correct.

“ Rinnie, sorry about this morning but can you tell me about it? It’s better if you let it out…” Eunnie convinced and I nodded in agreement. “ Well…it’s just we fought because I was caring about Onew Oppa and then he got pissed and kicked me out of the house and coincidentally the Seoul Hospital realised that my mum didn’t die. So…Onew Oppa took me to my Omma and then we made up and I moved back to my own house. Isn’t that kind of a breakup?” I clarified.

“ I swear the Onew OPPA offered you to go to his house right?” Eunnie asked and I nodded. “ How did you know?”

“ I…know many things, honey. AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALL HIM OPPA?! YOU DON’T EVEN CALL MINNIE OPPA! OR JONGHYUN!” she shrieked in shock. “ Ahem, his older than me though…”

“ You don’t go around calling people Oppa though, Yeobo.” Minnie replied knowingly and exchanged a glance with Eunnie.

“ Okay, continuing with the story. Well then I went home and somehow I did this stupid thing, shouting at my recorder bear and saying some things to it that I’ll never say about Kim Jong—” Hehehe, maybe I’ll just stop here.

“ What did you say to the recorder bear?” Yeobo smirked anticipating a thrilling reply. “ Anniyo, it’s nothing important.”

“ Bull.” Eunnie retorted.

“ Hear it yourself,” I sighed and passed her my precious bear. I take it everywhere just not Kim Jonghyun’s house…hahah. “ Omo! CHINCHA?! THANK YOU KWON AERIN!” they cheered and played around with my almighty bear. After listening to my epic rant both their eyes buldged and chins dropped down.

“ Kwon Aerin, face it. You have to talk to Jjong.” Eunnie and Minnie both slurred.

NO! We have absolutely nothing to talk about! Why do you I have to talk anyway?!” I retorted, annoyed.

“ Because your falling for him.” They smirked and high-fived each other.

“ WHATTTTTTTTTT?! Noooooooooo.” I refused and sighed. How could I fall for that guy? It’s not like Dinosaur and Human is possible or anything.

___________________

Onew’s POV

___________________

 

I decided to visit Aerin after school and patiently waited, hmmm. Kwon Aerin-ah, you are seriously the first girl that makes me want to visit, even though you like Jonghyun, you guys can’t communicate.

Therefore, relationship won’t work.

Let me have an affair with Kwon Aerin from my chicken wife XD

Hahahahah, what have you done to me? Surprisingly instead of finding you ‘scary’ or ‘horrifying’ I find you very different and amazing. Not like those normal girls, even though it’s just a mask you’re putting on I know deep down you just lack love. You don’t want to be seen as a bully or rebel, you just want to be different and stand out in the crowd. Or in other words, attention-seeking.

But, maybe she’ll be less like that considering her mother recovered and doesn’t hate her anymore, she can be more…nicer? But that’s not the Aerin everyone knows, kind just doesn’t suit her. “ Yah, why are you here? Deep in thought?”

“ ANNEYONG! Say hello to your O-P-P-A! Not ‘Yah’” I frowned at her impolite act. It’s just I like to get more attention like everyone in the world.

“ Aishhh, Onew Oppa, why are you here?”

“ Errr…to um…see your house!” Worst Excuse EVER.

“ Why would you want to see that? Don’t tell me you—” I placed my finger on her lip. “ Shush, just let me in and don’t think about anything.” I confirmed.

Entering her residence was quite astounding, the house was enormous and not to mention…cold. Too cold for two people to live in. “ Want some water?” she questioned and I nodded.

She ascended into the kitchen while I explored the remains of the house. It was quite ancient too, analyzing the major wall cracks and the dusty floors…I bet there’s heaps of cleaning to do.

Strolling back to the lounge, I stared at the suspicious bear on her sofa, next to her backpack. How weird…Kwon Aerin isn’t the type of girl to like bears.

 

I fiddled with the bear and suddenly a voice broke out. “Billy, I need to ask you something. What happens when you keep on thinking about some guy, THAT DOESN’T MATTER IN YOUR LIFE. AT ALL. Okay but somehow he just pops out of practically anywhere and anything BUT I DON’T CARE ABOUT HIM. And I want to make him pissed with Onew because he is so funny when he scrunches up his face and he is so cute that way. WAIT, NO HE ISN’T CUTE. NOOOOOOOOOOO. He’s just…adorable in a way that somehow is cute but quite cute okay -.- ANYWAY, CAN YOU GET THAT JERK KIM JONGHYUN TO GET OUT OF MY BRAIN IMMEDIATELY BEFORE I GO RETARDED THINKING OF HIS FACE?! Thanks Bill.

 

OH NOOOOOOOOO.

She doesn’t like that jerk. She doesn’t.

HOW CAN I GET KWON AERIN,IF SHE LIKES…KIM JONGHYUN.

Ohh right, I see. A plan ;)

 

--

 

“ Aerin-ah, if I had to make you describe about Kim Jonghyun, how would you?” I asked her, sipping onto my water. “ Why would I describe him anyway?”

“ Just answer me.” I pressed the button and the recording started.

“ Okay, Well, to me. Kim Jonghyun is just some ugly jerk that happened to ruin my life when he asked me out. I only stayed with him because of the contract and nothing else. From the beginning to the end, everything was plain fake and faux, nothing in it will ever remain in my memory because these useless things don’t have a place in my heart. I cherish him dearly as a friend sometimes and I think he does too for me, but now our truce is broken and we are nothing but strangers. Even if you see my on the streets…don’t say hi. It’ll just lead it awkwardness, I rather be strangers than enemies. Anyways, thanks Jonghyun. For being there for the 2 and a half weeks. Thank you and goodbye, stranger.” She concluded, tears welling up in her eyes. I concluded the recording and hid the bear, in my back pack.

 

“ Aerin…are you okay?” I asked in anxiety.

“ I think so…I wish I could really say that in his face—but I can’t. I don’t know why.” She mumbled and I pulled her close. Surprisingly she didn’t refuse and maybe just maybe…she was crying.

I her back and wrapped an arm around her shoulder while she wept in my embrace.

____________________

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

____________________

 

“ Yah, Kim Jonghyun, I think I need to talk to you,” Onew hyung requested dragging me forcefully away.

“ Do you think we have anything to talk about?” I glared at him. “ You misunderstood me Jonghyunnie, but it’s not me that has something to say.”

“ Who? Your girlfriend?”

“ Billy.” He smirked.

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW!

 

“ Anniyo. Kwon Aerin DID NOT say that, Lee Jinki! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!?!” I screamed in horror. Even though, Aerin and I aren’t exactly close friends or anything but she doesn’t hate me that much.

“ I heard her say it. On the spot, seriously…just let go. I know you like her Kim Jonghyun.” He replied in his monotone.

“ Why should I? Plus, I don’t like her.” I lied and glaring into his deep brown eyes. “ Sure.” He smirked and left with the bear.

 

--

 

“ Oppa! Your back!” I smiled at his prescence, at last. “ Dongsaeng, missed you heapsss! How have you been?” he smiled.

“ Awesome! Omo, Oppa, you’re so handsome now!” I complimented in awe and choked in his embrace. “ Dongsaeng-ah you’re so pretty now!”

“ Gomawo Oppa!”

 

--

WORDCOUNT; 2422

 

I'm back with my LATE update :3  Hehehe, it took me 3 days to write this...spent heaps of time! Hope you guys like it...and I made Onew like Aerin ^^ Cause that makes things more...awesome =) Anyway, do you know what 'plan' he was talking about? Poor Jonghyun-ah, falling for the trap :L

Oppa guy isn't Aerin's brother! Promise XD Guess? :D

Sorry got you guys so excited to hear what Billy said...major change =D Hehehe <3  

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASECOMMENT&SUBSCRBE <33