B i l l y

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

_______________________________

Jonghyun’s POV

_______________________________

 

“ Can I please have 21 snack boxes all with sprite please?” a middle-aged lady ordered and smiled at the pack of kids next to her. Wow,seriously?!

“ Neh, that comes to a totally for 11,250 won, thank you.” I put on my utmost friendly smile and patiently waited for her to search through her bills. I tried to smile as truly as possible as the lady glanced up at me and continued rummaging through her bag for enough money. Aish,come on.

Then Onew hyung pushes open the door (quite epically) hand-in-hand with some girl that seemed too familiar to be true. They look left and look right and then happily skip to the couple table too close to the counter (aka me).

“ Y—ah! Do you want the money or not?!”

“ YAHH! I NEED MY FOOD *glance at tag* KIM JONGHYUN! I’M GOING TO TELL YOUR MANA-” 

“ Mianhe, sorry, ahjumma, chincha please, here’s your food.” I apologised and continuously bowed, aish. Not those two distracting me again ==’’

I stared at the two curiously, since the ahjumma was the last customer in the line. Attentively, I leaned onto the counter with my names cupping my cheeks, I somehow, pouted. I don’t know why…pouted.

I repeat, I POUTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

 

Efff.

 

Wait, maybe I frowned okay? Yes, I frown,I DON’T POUT!

I watched as they emerged into the laughter and never left each other’s stare and then suddenly Miss Kwon Aerin approached the counter…

“ Yah, Kim Jonghyun, still haven’t quit the job?” she smirked. YESTERDAY,she moved out; TODAY, she comes and smirks at me.

AHJWNBWIGNWNWPOEBMWOEBMEOMBOEMBOEIGNIWBIWGBNWIO

Aish. “ Neh, what would you like to order?” I gritted my teeth, glaring at her. “ Pft, can I please have the COUPLE chicken meal please?” she smiled winking back at Onew. OMFGGGGGGGGGG.

-_-

 

“ Of course, HALMONI(grandma) Just 2,360 won for Onew’s wife :D” I replied. “ YAH! I’m not that old you punk. I’m 18, ugh! GIVE ME MY MEAL!” she roared slamming statements onto the counter desk. I grabbed the money and slowly placed each bill into the correct places and then leaving to get her ‘food’.

Furiously, I shook the chicken salt making her chips disgustingly sour from the excess amount of salt and I only gave her two pieces of the spiciest chicken. Then, I filled an eighth of the cup with coke and the rest, ice making the drink too dilute.HAHAHAHAH, she’s going to enjoy this bro.

I carefully placed it onto the tray and smiled mischievously. “ Thank you! Have an AMAZING day!” I waved contently and she just furrowed her eyebrows as if something was wrong.

Smart girl.

I observed every single move of the couple, eating the chicken ‘happily’ even though I added extra chilly into it but both didn’t seem to mind. It was outrageously large because I didn’t cut it into slices and Onew hyung decided to take the initiative to have like one bit each or something. Wannabe romantic much?!

But their close-ness is really pissing me off.

SHE HAS HANDS! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STUFF HER WITH CHIPS ANYWAY?!!??!

Seriously, it’s not like she was some old lady with a wheelchair and both her arms cut off or something. Are you trying to show off in front of the entire restaurant?

 

COUPLE -_-

 

“ KIM JONGHYUN! Go wipe the tables, its filthy!” Manager Noona ordered and I quietly obeyed. Holding on to the spray and wipes I approached the table NEXT to the couple to see what they were talking about.

“ Aigooo, Rin Rin is so cute!”

 

“ Onew Oppa!~ Not as cute as you. Ahhh, I love your smile!”

 

“ Aish, who’s aegyo can beat Rin Rin?”

 

“ Kekekeke, have some chips, Oppa”

 

“ Wae-yo?  You’re so skinny; you should eat some food too. Here!”

 

ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 

WHAT THE IS THIS?!

AIGOO MY . SCRUBBING THE TABLE AND FURIOUSLY AND KNOCKING ALL THE RUBBISH OFF THE TABLE. SEEEEEEEE, CLEAN AS CLEAN CAN BE.

YOU’RE SUPPOSE TO CALL OPPA ME AND ME ONLY. WHAT THE HELL IS ONEW OPPA?! RAWRRRR.

 

“ BWOHNISHIYA?!?! Your filthy rubbish is dirtying my clothes!” a customer complained angrily.

.

“ Ahh, Chusuhamnida!” I bowed but not very convincing. “ I’M GOING TO PORT YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS?!” ehhh, my so called girlfriend is flirting with my hyung.

HOW DO I FEEL?!

“ Sorry, please don’t,” I persuaded. “ Please, just give him a chance,”

I turned around just to see Onew hyung and that girl, HIS HAND ON HER EN WAIST. Tchhh, saving me?! Seeing my pathetic state?! -______-

“ Fine, I’ll get over because of this young couple, now scram and pick up the rubbish,” arrogant shopper should DIEEEEEEEEEE.

“ Thank you,” I mumbled and knelled down to pick up the junk. ARGHRGHGEHGRHEG! WHAT A HORRIBLE DAY =[

 

_______________________

Ae Rin’s POV

_______________________

 

“ Gomawo Oppa! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT GUY’S FACE ;]”

“ Ehh, it’s fine. Just remember to get ahjumma some HEALTHIER food and I’ll drop your luggage at your house. Take care okay? Don’t stress too much,” he advised. “ Hmmm, okay. Thank you again and drive safely!” he attempted to open his arms for a hug then remembered something I just said before. “ Nevermind,” he smiled and jogged off.

Burning fat, LOLOL.

Aishh, if Kim Jonghyun and I could communicate properly then we wouldn’t be what we are right now. I wouldn’t have to do this act to make him…pissed? Anyways, his expressions are absolutely price-less :D

I went to the nearest shop to buy some porridge for Omma and then slowly trudged back to the hospital. If…a certain somebody was here, maybe he could help me hold this bowl of crap instead of me; maybe he’ll be some wannabe kid and try to make me laugh or something or maybe he’ll start a fight with me :3

That Kim Jonghyun.

“ Omma, have some porridge,” I offered with my spoon. “ Say, AHHHH!” I smiled poking onto her lips as she began opening . “ Hmmm, Maa!” she smiled and I continued feeding her.

“ Omma is really really happy, but I think you should get some more rest, you’re tired and you should go home and settle in okay?” Mummy declared and attempted to push me away. I chuckled, “ Araso…bye bye mummy!”

--

 

Arriving back in my old house, I stopped and stared, HEAPS OF CLEANING TO DO :L

The stiff doorknob was somewhat weighty and stiff but still ‘home-ish’. The scent was a bit stuffy and the house was older than Jonghyun’s but it was still my residence. I dashed upstairs, dragging my lofty luggage and trying to get into my precious room.

After 2 weeks of some stranger’s house…MY ROOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

=D

I immediately leaped onto my loved bed and began jumping up and down. “ BILLYYYYYYY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” I squealed rubbing onto my poor Billy.

Holding onto Billy I began ping my ‘explosive luggage’ and I unpacked the bag in awe…Kim Jonghyun.

HOW CAN YOU ZIP THE BAG SO WELL -_-

I pressed the button on Billy and began,

“ Billy, I need to ask you something. What happens when you keep on thinking about some guy, THAT DOESN’T MATTER IN YOUR LIFE. AT ALL. Okay but somehow he just pops out of practically anywhere and anything BUT I DON’T CARE ABOUT HIM. And I want to make him pissed with Onew because he is so funny when he scrunches up his face and he is so cute that way. WAIT, NO HE ISN’T CUTE. NOOOOOOOOOOO. He’s just…adorable in a way that somehow is cute but quite cute okay -.- ANYWAY, CAN YOU GET THAT JERK KIM JONGHYUN TO GET OUT OF MY BRAIN IMMEDIATELY BEFORE I GO RETARDED THINKING OF HIS FACE?! Thanks Bill.” I confronted and pressed the button again.

 

Wondering who dear Billy is?

 

MY RECORDER BEAR! HE IS SO Y. Anyway, when something bothers me, or makes me extremely pissed, I record my own voice talking about it and then I keep on hearing it and magically it makes me feel better. It’s so wonderful isn’t it? :D

And the bear is absolutely IRRESISTABLE!

 

--

“ Hey Jonghyun, want to go to the supermarket together?!” I yelled from my room. Wait.

It’s just me in the house.

No Kim Jonghyun. Aishhh, I cursed and ruffled my hair furiously.BILLY, HELP! I thought you would be always there for me, baby Bill, why did you ditch me into the Jonghyun thoughts again?!

-__________-

Aish, give me some food. I ran downstairs to grab some chocolate because pigging out just seemed like the only solution.

 

MSN Convo.

 

Rinnie; YAHHHHHHH, EUNNIE. H-E-L-P!

EunEunEunEunEUN!; What? Gosh, you haven’t called me in ages -.-

Rinnie; Sorry but just some URGENT matters to deal with…I…er—broke up with…

EunEunEunEunEUN!; LOVER BOY?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY?!

Rinnie; Pfttt, just yeah but the good news is, MUMMY LOVES ME AGAIN :D

EunEunEunEunEUN!; Hmmm, that’s good news but WHAT ABOUT JJONG?!

Rinnie; Ahhh, don’t worry but I’m also worrying about that. Okay, I don’t make sense on msn okay?  I –err, fought with him -.-

EunEunEunEunEUN!;O  FINALLY?!

Rinnie; YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

EunEunEunEunEUN!; Okayyy, whatever. Just you know…chill about it ^^ You’ll be okay :D  You need help with JJongie?

Rinnie; I guess? O.o

EunEunEunEunEUN!; YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PERSON! I AM THE ULTIMATE PERSON FOR LOVE AND RELATIONS—

Rinnie; SHUT UP! I need advice :L

EunEunEunEunEUN!; Okay, so…do you still…like him?

Rinnie; Still? I don’t?

EunEunEunEunEUN!; WTF?

Rinnie; Hey, I gtg…sorry. NIGHT BUBBY! SEE YOU AT SCHOOL EUNNIE ;D

EunEunEunEunEUN!; Araso…I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LOVER BOY THOUGH. ARASO!?

Rinnie; Hmmm, bye.

EunEunEunEunEUN!; BYE!

 

___________________________

Jonghyun’s POV

___________________________

 

“ Hey, Key. I really hate this girl but when I saw her with another guy, I’m sopissed. It’s like arrows stabbing me here,” I pointed at my chest. Key immediately stopped texting and stared into my eyes.

“ Dear Jjong, You. Are. Jealous.” He advised and winked at me.

WHAT?!HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BE JEALOUS?!

“ KIM KIBUM, STOP LYING! I CAN’T BE JEALOUS! If I’m jealous it means…I’m in love with the girl, which I’mnot therefore I can’t be jealous okay?!” I explained. “ Take a breather, honey. You’re so not chill, I mean what if Kwon Aerin thinks you have some disease or something?”

“ HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT KWON AE RIN!?” I yelped in anger and fury.

“ Who else can you be talking about? Kekek, see. Her friends are wayyy better than her, like my girlfriend. EUNNIE!” he laughed and continued his texting. WHAT A -.-

HE GETS A GIRLFRIEND AND FORGETS ABOUT HIS BESTFRIEND!

Aishhh!

“ Taemin-ahh, what’s up?” but his eyes were glued onto the newest video game. “ Not much, hyung,” he replied not taking a single glance at me.

TAEMINNIE BOY, YOU’RE 18! WHO CARES ABOUT YOSHI ANYWAY?!

HIS F-A-K-E.

 

“ Have you ever had a girlfriend?”

 

“ No.”

 

“ Have you even been on a date?”

 

“ No.”

 

“ Have you ever kissed a girl?”

 

“ No.”

 

“ Have you ever liked a girl?”

 

“ No.”

 

“ ARGH!!! HAVE YOU EVER HAD WITH A GIRL?!” I roared and he yapped in response. “HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” he pouted while Key came to save the day.

“ Kim Jonghyun, just because you are EXTREMELY jealous of that Onew hyung and Aerin doesn’t mean you have the right to pollute Taeminnie’s mind. Araso?” he boomed.

 

Whatever.

 

 

Next Chapter Preview

 

“ Yah, Kim Jonghyun, I think I need to talk to you,” Onew hyung requested dragging me forcefully away.

“ Do you think we have anything to talk about?” I glared at him. “ You misunderstood me Jonghyunnie, but it’s not me that has something to say.”

“ Who? Your girlfriend?”

“ Billy.” He smirked.

--

“ Kwon Aerin, face it. You have to talk to Jjong.” Eunnie and Minnie both slurred.

“ NO! We have absolutely nothing to talk about! Why do you I have to talk anyway?!” I retorted, annoyed.

“ Because your falling for him.” They smirked and high-fived each other.

 

-- 

Wordcount; 2025 words

 

Hayyy readers ^^ 

Before you kill me for making OnRin so evil please check out my new fanfic ; Soul-Mate!  DUBU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER =D

 

CLICK HERE

Hopefully, I see 182 more subscriptions. HAHAH, JOKES! Anyways...don't you just love recorder bears? They are so sweet <333 Kekeke, and Onew is so...nice? Taeminnie is fken hilarious. LOOOOOL.

 

Anyways, will Eunnie and Minnie persuade you about your feelings? And will Jonghyun believe Key's words. Or is Onew going to develop stronger feelings towards you? Will Lee MinKyoung come back to haunt you?

 

PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT UPDATE!

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS <3