S o j u

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

___________________

Ae Rin’s POV

___________________

“ KIM JONGHYUN. YOU CAN DRIVE RIGHT? GET ME TO THE EN SEOUL HOSPITAL. NOWWWWWWWWW!” I seriously ordered and shot him a dagger.

He nodded nervously and dragged me to his car. I swung the door open and squealed in agony.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! My only relative…that I haven’t ‘murdered’ yet…I don’t even know any of my cousins/aunties/uncles at ALL. I mean WHAT THE ?! Who would want to murder HER anyway?  ARGH!

I was pissed. Too pissed and angry that tears actually streamed down my dry face. I actually haven’t cried in a long time…maybe the water was ‘clustered’ along my eyelids for too long. It just continued falling down my chin but I totally ignored it and stared out of the window.  I scrolled the window down and felt the breeze touch my face whipping my tears unintentionally.

“ A-Ae R-Rin…are…you crying?” Jonghyun asked but I ignored him. NO, I’M NOT CRYING. I’M JUST LETTING MY TEARS OUT FROM A LONG TIME, OKAY?

 

--

Jonghyun and I dashed inside the hospital, heartbeat furiously stampeding through my heart. It was breaking out of my rib cages. Jjong’s hand was securely wrapped around mine ensuring he wouldn’t leave me. I approached the tranquil nurse and insisted to see my mother. “ HEY! YOU! DID YOU CALL ME?! I AM KWON AE RIN! DAUGHTER OF KIM EUN JEE! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!” 

 

“ Kim Eun Jee? I think she is still in the emergency rooms over there!” She pointed at the door around the corner. “ T-Thanks,” I mumbled and sprinted.

“ Doctor! Doctor! Where’s my mother, tell her to wake up. You save people right? Than save her! She doesn’t deserve to die yet, I haven’t forgiven her! I haven’t interacted with her for years! Please!” I sobbed at the doctor who just sighed.

“ Mianhe, we tried our best…” he responded and left with the other nurses. Jjong tightened his grip on my hand and gave me an understanding look.

I strolled towards her body; covered with the white blanket…I can’t open it. I can’t bear to see the colourless expressions and her freezing cold body…I dropped to the floor pouring all my tears out in front of her body…

I don’t know what the feeling is…it’s bittersweet and totally rubato. I…t—think I’m sad for …her dying. I mean, I’ve always dreamt that she died. I never thought this day would ever come. True, I insult her day and night but it doesn't mean I wanted her dead.

Maybe because I don't have family anymore...I'm actually all alone. " Kwon Ae Rin, are you okay?" he asked with a worried expression plastered all over his face. " I-I-I'm fine..." I stammered letting my tears rolled down. He just pulled me into a hug.

And, I, Kwon Ae Rin, Rebel, Bully, Whatever. LET HIM.

--

" Lee Jonghyun?" I stammered. " Omo, Rinnie! Hii!" he waved but then saw Jjong behind me.

" What happened to you?" he asked, worried. " Ummm....my omma...she-- er...died.." I stuttered and looked to the floor. " Ohh, I'm sorry. I realised my dongsaeng wasn't sick at all! Someone did a prank on me and I had to ditch you..." he explained. Prank? What the...?

Jjong started coughing violently and excused himeself to the vending machine. Suspiscious...  xL

" Oh, how childish! Anyway, I got to go! Mianhe!" I waved and caught up with Jjong.

--

After a few hours at the hospital and I calmed down a bit, I decided to get some soju to go home. “ Hey, um…Jjong, can we stop here for a second?” I asked and he nodded.

I felt really…alone. Like not the usual loneliness that I feel, I’m neglected and rejected in this world now…Aishhh. I sighed and rummaged through the wine cellars. I grabbed a 2 dozen (bottles) of soju and paid them. “ Excuse me, are you underage?” the shopkeeper asked and I obviously shook my head. “ I’m 21 this year,” I mumbled.

“ Can I please check your ID?” he continued. What the ?!

On such a depressing day you want to piss me off even more?

h. I grabbed all the bottles and made a run for it. I jumped into Jjong’s car and insisted for him to speed away.

“ YAH! THE POLICE ARE GOING TO HUNT US DOWN! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” Jjong bellowed in anger. “ I’m ing getting out of this gay world, okay?I need this. They’re not giving it to me, and then I steal.” I explained and he glared at me furiously.

 

“ ARGH! If we get caught for stealing I’m….” He groaned and punched the steering wheel. Why so agro? It’s not like stealing is that bad…I’ve done it heaps :D

 

--

 

Luckily (or unluckily) the police didn’t catch up and we crashed at home…in the lounge gulping numerous bottles of soju. Somehow…Jonghyun wasn’t in a very good mood either… I wonder why. “ W-Why a-are y-you i-in a b-bad mood?” I stuttered and burped. “E-excuse m-me…” I chuckled at my silliness.

 

“ I-I d-don’t like doing things…that betray my wills…” he explained. BAHAHAH, you think stealing is betray your wills?

 

TARD.

 

It’s fine, get use to it. Ohhh, look. There are butterflies over there! I pointed at those colourful dot and tried to grab them.Ahhh, so pretty *w*

“ Yah, Kwon Aerin, your drunk!” he complained and tug onto my sleeve. “ A-Aniya, l-look a-at t-those…b-butterflies,” I smirked and waved my arms around. “Sit,” he insisted and pushed me onto the couch. I laughed and sipped more soju, kekek 7th bottle.

“ Jonghyun-ah…I-I’m ….s-s-so a-alone! Nobody en cares about me! I forgive my Omma now…I should’ve talked to her more. Now I en regret it…life is so . I hate it! I HATE THIS! I HATE MYSELF!” I roared and he jumped back in astonishment.

" Stop drinking! It's not the end of the world yet! I'm all alone all my life and I never complained, why are you?"

"Shut up you , you don't understand. It's not like you actually felt anything when your parents left you..." And I regretted every single syllable that I said.  

He just ran into his room and slammed the door shut.

,I just added more salt into his wound.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

 

__________________________

Jonghyun’s POV

__________________________

That stupid Kwon Aerin. I was ing caring for her, every time I try to be nice she en ignores me and thinks I’m a stupid guy for doing this and she hurts me all over again.

What have I done to deserve this ?!

I really shouldn’t have asked this gaytard out…she doesn’t even acknowledge my existence.

‘I didn’t feel anything when my parents left me’EXCUSE ME . I have been aloneALL MY STUPID LIFE.  AND, Even though I was a child and I didn’t physically ‘feel’ anything, when I was growing up every day was torture.

 

*Flashback*

 

-Mother’s Day-

“ Jonghyun-ah, can you draw a picture of your mother to give her for a present?” Mrs Jang asked softly. I started whimpering and poured into tears.

“ Seongsan-nim…m-my o-omma s-s-she…isn’t here,” I sobbed and she pulled me into a tight embrace.

“ It’s okay…Jonghyun-ah, draw Seongsan-nim! I can be your second Omma araso?” she cheered. “ Gomawo!” I smiled and ran to get my coloured pencils and rubbers.

--

“ Seok Ja, can you play hide and seek with me?” I asked, wanting to join the fun game.

“ What? No way! We only let people that know who their mother’s are. We don’t want any filthy children in our game! You’re probably some disgusting son your mother abandoned because she had you with another man you disgusting turd!” he snapped and smacked my head.

“ Shut up! My Omma is beautiful and I’m not disgusting!” I argued but I ran off in shame… ‘Omma, where are you? Am I really…a disgusting turd? Please come back to Jonghyunnie…’

Later, I didn’t go back to class and cried till no tears came out…

*End of Flashback*

Aishhh, I hugged a photo of my parents to sleep.

Never in a en world will I tolerate that again. I don’t care if your mum died or your dead, DO NOT CRITIZE MY EMOTIONS.

--

That was spurted herself all over the sofa, cans everywhere and rubbish gathered along the sofa. Aishhhh.

“ O-Omma, c-come back! O-Omma!” she sleep talked. And now you realize how lucky it is to have AN ACTUAL omma with you.

You don’t realize someone’s important until you lose it.

I charged my phone just to see 15 missed calls from Jung-Ah, 2 from Se Kyung and some other messages. Omo, SEKYUNG IS WORRIED =]

 

 

Message 1:

Mianhe Oppa,I didn’t mean to scare you. It’s just…SARANGHAE!

:D

  • Jung Ah

 

Message 2:

Ehhhh, where are you? ANSWER MY CALLS :’(

Are you ignoring me? T_T 

  • Jung Ah

 

Message 3:

Ugh! The dance ended…where are you? Tell me!

*extremely worried*

- Jung Ah

 

I immediately dialed Se Kyung’s number and waited for her to pick up.

 

Se Kyung:‘ Yobayseo *yawn*’

Me:‘ Hey, it’s Jonghyun. Sorry, am I disturbing your sleep?’

Se Kyung: ‘ Anniya….*honey who is it?*’ I hear a voice asked from the background. OH MY , IT’S A GUY.

Me:‘ And that is….?’

Se Kyung: ‘ Ohh, it’s Yunho Oppa. He crashed at my place, last night. It was so tiring…where did you go?’

Me:‘ Ohh, I had some business to deal with. Say sorry to Jung-Ah for me!”

Se Kyung: ‘ Oh, fine…well, I’ll see you on Monday! Bye!’

Me:‘ B-Bye….’

 

#@^$&@*@*$@ Yunho my .

Did…they like…have ? Oh .

“ M-morning Jjong….” I leaped back just to see the ghost like Aerin. “ Goodbye…” I said and ran away from that body.

It looks like her Soul has been out of her or something. “ MY HEAD IS KILLING ME! CAN YOU BUY ME SOME PILLS, JJONG?”

“ Shut up. You wish, !” I replied and walked down the street to get some breakfast.

 

*At Night*

After another exhausting day, of shopping and ignoring Aerin :D I finally get some sleep.

I sprawled comfortably on my bed and closed my eyes.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

What the ?!

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Please, if it’s Aerin.Go get a life.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Okay, I’m coming out to murder you.

I jumped up (like a professional ninja) and opened my door just to see " Omo, Onew-shi, why are you here?" I heard her ask him and somewhat looked like a zombie. Sleepwalking *sigh*  

" Yah! Answer me!" she ordered but Onew made no response. He was unconscious! And that's when he did something brave...he cupped her face and aimed wonderfully. He then pecked her on the lips before dropping on the floor. 

'Dead'.

 

Please tell me that was a dream.

 

Next Chapter Preview!

 

“ Yah! Lee Jinki, what the did you do to my girl?!” I screamed and he came back to life. I raised my fist in anger and Aerin just glared at me in fear. She’s never scared…then why is she giving me that look!?

“ Do. Not. Touch. Onew.” She commanded and held onto my fist.

--

“ Okay, Kwon Aerin, I’ve decided. I’m cancelling this stupid contract and yes, you’reFREE. No more pretending. No more acting like a couple. Go to Onew hyung. Just get the out of my life okay?” Jonghyun shouted and pointed at the door.

“ Y-You, ARGHHHHH! WHAT THE ?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 3 MONTHS?!” I disputed. It’s just been like…3/4 weeks?

“ You’re ruining my life. All you do is cause trouble. You ditch me for ‘Jonghyun’, You protect Onew, you have a couple of crazy friends and you steal. I don’t know what you’re going to do next!”

 

--

Wordcount; 1983

How was it ? I actually quite liked this chapter xP  

LOL, last chappie was bad...like REALLY bad :L

Anywayy, did you see the preview D:   Jonghyun wants to kick her out D:  

Anyone want to read the next chappie? ;]  LMAO XD  

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS<3