D a n c e

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Note*

-  Jjong = KIM Jonghyun

- Jonghyun = LEE Jonghyun

_______________________________

Ae Rin’s POV

_______________________________

 

I am plastic.

Waitttt, okay. I just have 5 layers of foundation and all this eye-shadow and I actually got tied down on a chair by Jjong, Eunnie and Minnie. No matter how much Jjong hated my friends they managed to settle something down because they wanted to force me to do this ‘fake thing’.

“ Rinnie-ah, look up! Stop daydreaming we only have one and a half hour left!” Eunnie whined as she placed the eyeliner under my pupil. I just sighed as she continued on whatever was happening.

Why the does make-up and dresses have to be the ‘better’ thing? Can’t we go in like…shorts? -_-

 

--

“ Jonghyun-shi!” I yelped and I kind of ran towards him in an awkward manner. Like a turtle…or something. “ Ae Rin-ah, you look stunning!” he complimented and gave me a thumbs up.

As if.

Even if it was true it was because of the make-up and Eunnie’s professional styling >.>

But Jonghyun-ah, in a tuxedo is pretty hot. Wait, I mean smoking hot…like Jjong >_<

“ Yah! Stop lying and get with the program! Let’s go!” I said and ran towards his car.

I was fairly close with him because I hang around with Yeobo’s band occasionally and Jonghyun and I always get teased to be the rumoured ‘couple’.

And this; is going to make matters worse and I’ll be known for having heaps of boyfriends called Jonghyun O_O

Okay, Jonghyun is a pretty y name but I have nothing towards it. It’s just a name that seems to evolve around me heaps, lately…hmmm, I’m just saying. *sigh* I hope I won’t embarrass Jonghyun and make a fool of myself, I’m like attached to Jonghyun and I don’t want him to feel bad with me. I’m not the ‘loner’ Kwon Ae Rin that doesn’t care who she offends, I’m with Jonghyun aswell.

CN BLUE (Minnie’s band) dedicated their song ‘I’m a Loner’ to me which I ended up bashing them all up. –.-

They said I was a loner T_T

Which isn’t exactly true, maybe partially?

“ Yah! Why are you so stressed? Deep into your thoughts eh?” Jonghyun broke the ice and took a glance at me while still focusing on the road.

“ Oi, I’m just brainstorming some conflicts that might arise…” I mumbled trying to sound smarter. “ You realise big words don’t suit you, Ae Rin?” he spoke bluntly and I just punched his arm.

“ And you realise, I can just jump out of the car leaving you as a loner right now?” I threatened as my blood started to boil. “ Wetorioya! Wetoriya! Dadadididaradu! Wetoriya! Wetoriya! Daidididadaduhu~!” he chirped and ignored me.

I hate it when people ignore me.

I might have attention-seeking problems or something O_O

Aishhh, why am I so scared about this whole thing!? Kwon AeRin would never be afraid…right?

 

__________________________

Jjong’s POV

__________________________

I adjusted my tie and stared at my reflection.Gorgeous as always.

This girl called Jung-ah asked me to the dance because she found out from her ‘mistress’ that I was free. And she didn’t even clarify who her mistress was, but she was okay and I am a loner so why not get together?

 

It’s just a dance.

 

I quickly drove to her place and lead her in, she was hot; but maybe something was missing?

That tinge of coolness needs to be added somewhere?

I think she dresses too girly or something (?) Nevertheless I’m not a loner anymore! Kekekekeke, Stuff you Kwon AeRin.

 

DITCHERRR! TO THE MAX.

“ Jjong Oppa!” she purred in my ear.The chills running down my spine. So creepy. “ H-Hey…” I stammered.

“ Yah, am I that scary? Ughhhh,” She sounds so much like that Airy.

COPY MUCH?!

Jjong’…The ‘Yahs’.  AISH.

I guess plagiarism is quite popular these days.

“ Hmmm, no, let’s go…” I said and opened the door for her. She gladly accepted and popped herself down.

Isn’t tonight just going to be fabulous?!

 

--

I secured an arm around Jung-ah’s waist and walked down the so-called ‘red carpet’ smiling at all our classmates and peers. Most of them put a fake smile but behind my back I heard all the ‘ Ae Rin ditched him, Goshhhh, what a loner’ and some other hateful comments that I decided to ignore.

Just because I’m not going with my ‘girlfriend’.

“ Omo, look. It’s Rinnie Unnie!” Jung-Ah pointed at the smiling ‘Jonghyun’ and Ae Rin, arms linked together. Pfft, that’s suppose to me you .

“ Heyyy! Jung-Ah!” Airy actually hugged Jung-Ah while Jonghyun and I just exchanged a glare.

I sound like I’m glaring at myself.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO COPY MY NAME!?

Hmph! “ So, Jjong, isn’t Jung-Ah just adorable?” Airy managed to compliment but I just stared at her in wonder. Yeah, she’s wonderful; I think I have another version of you right beside me…

“ Pure y,” I mumbled earning an ‘Awwws, from the JongRin’(let’s just combine their names so I don’t Jonghyun this Jonghyun that and make myself seem weird) Jung-ah simply nuzzled her head closer and closer to my chest.

Yuck. You ert.

 

ARE YOU TRYING TO MY ABS?!

“ OMO! Look over there!” I stared in shock at the…miraculous sight.

That bestfriend of Ae Rin’s …a-and my honey aka Key.

Together?!

. He was hitting on EUNNIE!

 

How convenient.

 

“ Rinnie-ah!!!!!” she sang and jumped towards the girls. I sighed… “Yah, why the long face?” Key chirped and punched me lightly on the arm.

“ Hmmmm, it’s nothing.” I said and stared at the soul squeezing my arm. My blood circulation is honestly going to stop soon. Can you just get off?

“ Suree…I think I know what’s bothering you, Hon,” he said referring to the couple over there.

 

OH NOT THEM.

 

WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF THE JONGRIN!?

Wait. He didn’t even say I’m jealous. Why did I say I was jealous? No WAY. Oh no no no no no. Crap, why am I even talking to myself?! Ughhh!

“ Jagiya, you have the wrong idea. I’m just thinking about the major assignment that’s due in the few days…” I lied.I ALWAYS HAND IN MY ASSIGNMENTS LATE. -.-

“ Oh I believe you Jjong. Have fun yeah?” He caught up with Eunnie and made their way inside along with ‘JongRin’. I guess we should aswell.

Additionally I saw another gruesome sight. Well, not exactly.

It was Se Kyung…in AIRY’S DRESS?!  But blue

Oh god…she’s so gorgeous, but I swear that guy next to her should be me. Just because Yunho is like the ideal guy for like everyone in the school and Lee Jonghyun was actually the second hottest guy in the list.

Aishhh, I just puffed my cheeks and decided to proceed into the hall. Jung-Ah was pretty quiet until she spotted Se Kyung the moment I turned around to go inside.

“ Jjong Oppa! Wait, I saw my mistress, I need to greet her. Manners,” she said and dragged me towards…

!@#!@%#$@^%#$^   SE KYUNG!?

Too many things shocked me this past week. I think I need a lie down.

“ Miss Shin, Anneyonghaseo.” She said while I tried to avoid her prescence. Don’t see me. Please, turn away. Go away.

“ Jonghyun?” She said. FML. This feeling ran through me when I called Airy ‘honey’. “ O-Ohh, hey Noona,” I managed to say. Ughhhh, please stop stuttering, Jjong. “ Aren’t you coming with Ae Rin? Where is she?” she asked in bewilderment.

HAHA. Please don’t ask me. I really need to run away right now. “ Umm, she promised her friend to go and, Jung-Ah asked me so we parted our ways…” I explain and she was just furrowing her eyebrows.

I guess she didn’t believe me.

 

________________

Ae Rin’s POV

________________

 

Omo, Jjong is going with Jung-Ah! Kekekeke, she was quite poor so she had to work at the retard’s house and apparently she admires me and wants become a person like me.

It’s seriously scary. She kind of copies me in a lot of ways but WHO THE WOULD WANT TO BE LIKE ME!? Referring to others, not her.

But Jjong looked a bit…uneasy? He was glaring at Jonghyun, (I have no clue why) and then he had like a shock of his life when he saw Key and Eunnie. Those two lovebirds…didn’t even tell me! But back to the point and to make matters worse he then saw his ‘Se Kyung’ with another guy.

 

I pity you. Kim Jonghyun.

' Look at their dresses! Clash of the titans much?'

'Omo, I never knew Kwon Ae Rin had a hot body, it's even better than Se Kyung's!'  

' Oh god, she took Lee Jonghyun Oppa! Aish...why does she always get the hot guys?'

I just chuckled at their weird comments. Ugh, I glanced back just to see Jjong and that ed up chatting happily. I bet his heart is like torn apart at the moment.

What the hell?! I have a nice body? According to most males I don’t have curves. Wait.

 

WHEN DID JJONG BECOME ‘MOST MALES’ ?!

 

But, I know it’s better than that Se Kyung ;)  AND she copied my dress! I swear someone like made one especially for her since she is stinking rich and has this princess attitude under her fake mask.Yuck, guys like Jjong are so blind.

PUHAHAHAHA. I’m sorry I took your ‘Lee Jonghyun Oppa’ but he asked me! Keke, I feel superior against these jealous girls; more superior than slapping them.

I really need to hang out with Jonghyun more

“ How about a dance?” Jonghyun suggested and I nodded in response.

‘Learn how to dance and don’t embarrass Jonghyun’  That Jjong’s voice rang inside my head. I already did a practice with him and everything is going to be fine.

Completely FINE…I hope.

He led me towards the dance floor along with the other couples around us. He placed his arm around my waist but NOT TOO LOW like Jjong who was seriously touching my . Anyway, I decided to approach his shoulders and put my hands on either side as Jjong said.

Even though I was really close to him that crazy heartbeat feeling never came. It was so normal and we just swayed to the tempo of the songs. I knew he was staring contently at me but I didn’t want to face him…Where are you Kim Jonghyun?

The song finally concluded and he dragged me back to the tables. I just sat down quietly and stared at my phone.

 

No miss calls.

No new messages.

No Kim Jonghyun.

 

UGH! JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU STUPID JERK! STOP SWARMING MY BRAIN LIKE A STUPID VIRUS T.T

“ Rinnie-ah…you okay?” Jonghyun shook me slightly and I just smiled. “ Good as ever!” I replied yet I knew it was completely fake.

*LOVE LOVE LOVE! EVERYBODY CLAP CLAP CLAP! I WANT YOU BACK TO ME!*

That was definitely Jonghyun’s ringtone. CN Blue’s NEW NEW creation ‘ Love’. It is such a catchy song and I use to the replay button because of that.

“ MWORAGO!?! But I’m at a formal right now…I can’t leave!” I heard an anxious Jonghyun shriek. Maybe something important…

Omo, It’s Ji Hyun and Minnie! “ Hey Yeobo!” I waved and they approached us. “ Ohhhh, Eunnie’s make-up worked didn’t it?” Minnie praised and I just scoffed.

“ H-H-Hi, A-Ae R-R-Rin…” the poor Ji Hyun stammered. I guess I am pretty scary. Mianhe, Yeobo…I’m scaring your partner. “ Hey, act normal yeah? I won’t kill you or anything. Minnie’s friends are my friends!” I tried to sound friendly and a grin washed over her face.

“ Ohh, I see! Well, unnie. Maybe some rumours about you are fake after all…” she clarified and I just smiled. “ So…do you like my Yeobo?” I whispered into her ear when Yeobo was talking to Jonghyun.

She was blushing furiously and nodded. “ He’s HOT!” she complimented. BAHAHAHAHAH!

Yeobo-ah, you can die now.

*STOP* I’m not cursing him. Just my form of congratulating him. He said if he was to die right now, he wanted Ji Hyun to confess him, her feelings towards him before he suffocated to death. Kekekeke.

Oh, the irony.

“ Hey Rinnie, I’m really sorry but I need to go to the hospital! My little dongsaeng has a high fever right now and I really need to go! MIANHE!!” Jonghyun worriedly said. “ Oh, it’s fine. Take care of your dongsaeng araso? And thank you for asking me! It’s a pleasure for me to be your partner tonight!” I said and slightly embraced him.

“ I had a wonderful time aswell. Anneyong!” he shouted and left me all alone.

Maybe I’m not that okay with it after all.

I mean look at all the couples…

_____________________

Jjong’s POV

_____________________

 

*When Jung-Ah and him just walked in*

I continuously stared at JongRin from afar and seeing them dance and all. They were always chuckling at each other that it pissed me off. My blood was boiling and I don’t know why. I growled as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

I TAUGHT HER THAT.

Ughhhh after the song finished they sat around chatting. I looked to my right and saw Minnie. Hmmmm,I need to get Jonghyun out of this place. Away from Airy…

“ Hey Minnie!” I waved and smirked at my plan.

--

So Airy lured me to letting her go to the dance with 'Mr. Lee' and she is being so polite. Aish, I stared at the girl beside me.

" Oppa, let's dance?" Jung-ah asked. I'm going to show those too that I don't need them to survive; Kwon Ae Rin, Shin Se Kyung.

Watch this.

" Let's go baby!" I said and wrapped my arm around her waist.Jung-Ah smiled at our skinship and she pulled me close to her body…isn’t she so…umm…straightforward?!

“ Let’s get this started eh?” she said and occasionally my back in a seductive way.

What do you want, honey?!

So when you were quiet you thought up of this plan to lure me into bed and let me bang you, yeah? I’m sorry.

Not going to happen.

She caressed my face which again made all my goosebumps flood onto my skin. “ Jjong Oppa, S-Saranghae…”

The so-called ‘adorable’ photo-copy of Kwon Ae Rin is actually a . “ S-Sorry, I need some fresh air.” I excused myself and immediately departed the amazed Jung-Ah.

She seriously had wild ideas in mind.

--

I walked outside on the balcony to escape the loud music and all and then I saw this shadow that looked horribly familiar. I walked towards her and saw that lonely figure.

Ohhhh, Kwon Ae Rin.

 

___________________

Ae Rin’s POV

___________________

 

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I twisted around to face ‘it’.

Surprise Surpise. Kim Jonghyun.

“ Yah, why are you alone? Where’s Jung-Ah?” I asked him and he just awkwardly scratched the back of his head. “ W-Well…it’s a long story…” he started but never finished.

Maybe Jung-Ah confessed to him or something.

That dumb girl…Jjong would only get scared and run away. “ And, why are you alone?” he asked. Obviously because my partner ditched me -.-

“ Jonghyun’s dongsaengs in hospital and he needed to see him, retard. You think the Ae Rin would get ditched? Dream on,” I defended and smirked.

“ HAHAHA, SURE, I BET YOU GOT DITCHED!” he teased and I just kicked him in the balls.

Yes you heard correctly.

In the B-A-L-L-S.

 

*Hello! Hello!*

 

Me: ‘ Yobayseo?!’

???: ‘ This is Nurse Byun Hye from The Seould Hospital. Your mother Kim Eun Jee was sent to hospital at approximately 20 minutes ago and unfortunately she passed away. We need you to sign the death certificate. We are sincerely sorry’   WHAT MY MUM!? The hag j-just…died?!

Me:‘ . OH GOD! OH MY GOD. CRAP. WAIT, WHERE?! SEOULD HOSPITAL?! I’LL COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!’ I yelled into my phone and hung up.

As much as I hate her, she is still my stupid mother.

“ What happened?” Jonghyun asked but I ignored him…this weird adrenaline mixed with happiness and sadness washed over me. I’m such a bad daughter…kekeke. “ Tell me!” he shrieked in my ear.

I’M GOING TO GET AN INFECTION YOU TARD. MY MOTHER JUST DIED OKAY?!

" What?!"

" Yah! Airy tell me you...!" he cursed.

" T-The old hag just died..."

" YOUR OMMA?!" he yelled in disbelief.

Yeahh…her.

Next Chapter Preview!

I never thought this day would ever come. True, I insult her day and night but it doesn't mean I wanted her dead.

Maybe because I don't have family anymore...I'm actually all alone. " Kwon Ae Rin, are you okay?" he asked with a worried expression plastered all over his face. " I-I-I'm fine..." I stammered letting my tears rolled down. He just pulled me into a hug.

And, I, Kwon Ae Rin, Rebel, Bully, Whatever. LET HIM.

--

" Stop drinking! It's not the end of the world yet! I'm all alone all my life and I never complained, why are you?"

"Shut up you , you don't understand. It's not like you actually felt anything when your parents left you..." And I regretted every single syllable that I said.  

--

" Omo, Onew-shi, why are you here?" I heard her  ask him and somewhat looked like a zombie. Sleepwalking *sigh*  

" Yah! Answer me!" she ordered but Onew made no response. He was unconscious! And that's when he did something brave...he cupped her face and aimed wonderfully. He then pecked her on the lips before dropping on the floor. 

 

'Dead'.

 

Please tell me that was a dream.
 

--

Wordcount; 2968

Anneyong readers ^_^

The dance you have all being waiting for. I know it ;3  SORRY! But it was really really REALLY long. 2968 words and 13 pages~ Now that is a record for me :l

 

AE RIN'S MUM DIED :'(

Awwwww, I'm sorry if this chapter was bad :l    AND ONEW KISSED AE RIN WHEN HE SLEEP WALKS!? *preview*  

 

Crap. Jjong's going to...BURST XD  

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS<3<3<3