A n n o y i n g T h e B e s t f r i e n d

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

I'M SORRY GUYS! I COULDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONGG >_<

 

 

 

______________________

Jonghyun’s POV

______________________

 

WHATAHH?!

Who’s Billy?O_O

“ E--excuse me, care to fill the puzzle for me?” I scratched my forehead in confusion…I think this is suspicious ‘Billy’ has an extremely weird name. Maybe because he is an important thing and he doesn’t sound too human.

OMO! An alien?!    

“ Here, Bill can tell you all of it!” he giggled his ugly giggle.WAIT, you can’t ‘ugly giggle’ you can just—forget it.-.-

I gripped onto the extraordinary bear that *AHEM* has something VITAL to tell me. I mean, what the hell?! Do you really think I’m 5? Slowly, I nudged the left ear and then the right and trailed my fingertips along the furry stomach…next I the inner-thigh of the—! This is not .

I’m such a ert!

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, enough of this self entertainment slash the innocent Billy Bear. Abruptly the voice (finally) broke out.

 

“Okay, Well, to me. Kim Jonghyun is just some ugly jerk that happened to ruin my life when he asked me out. I only stayed with him because of the contract and nothing else. From the beginning to the end, everything was plain fake and faux, nothing in it will ever remain in my memory because these useless things don’t have a place in my heart. I cherish him dearly as a friend sometimes and I think he does too for me, but now our truce is broken and we are nothing but strangers. Even if you see my on the streets…don’t say hi. It’ll just lead it awkwardness, I rather be strangers than enemies. Anyways, thanks Jonghyun. For being there for the 2 and a half weeks. Thank you and goodbye, stranger.”

 

My ears were left ringing.

 

My throat immediately clogged up as I forced a gulp to hold it in.

 

My heart dropped down…deep deep down.

 

I had a en brain freeze…that was not Kwon Aerin. Please, Jebal. I’m just being delusional…these Bill bear is nothing but a recorder, you see it can be freaken fake. I mean, Kwon Aerin doesn’t hate me that much. I’m not a stranger…no, I’m not a stranger.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

“ Anniyo. Kwon Aerin DID NOT say that, Lee Jinki! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!?!” I screamed in horror. Even though, Aerin and I aren’t exactly close friends or anything but she doesn’t hate me that much.

“ I heard her say it. On the spot, seriously…just let go. I know you like her Kim Jonghyun.” He replied in his monotone.

“ Why should I? Plus, I don’t like her.” I lied and glaring into his deep brown eyes. “ Sure.” He smirked and left with the bear.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SIGH MY EN .

DO I REALLY LIKE THAT ?!?!

WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH?!?!

 

Me: ‘YAH! KIM KIBUM! I THINK I’VE GOT IT BAD. REAL BAD.’

Key: ‘ Ohh honey, what’s up?’

Me: ‘ SHUT UPPPP! I’VE GOT IT SO BAD I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE’

Key: ‘ Don’t you always want to kill people?! Ugh! Tell me your problems…Key Omma can solve anything’

Me: ‘ Yah, just meet up with me okay? In one hour at the park araso?!?! If you’re one minute late you’re so dead.’

Key: ‘ Whatever. If you weren’t Kim Jonghyun I would not ditch Eunnie’s date to come with you -.-’

Me: ‘ Aww, that’s so sweet of you Yeobo <3’

Key: ‘ OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Enough, I’m coming now just shut up.’

Me: ‘ SARANGHAEO!’

Key: ‘ I hate you -.-’

Me: ‘ Love you too (:’

 

Thank god that kid is good friends with me, if not I would’ve eaten him up alive. HAHA, I’m so violent thanks to Kwon Aerin. Damm, she hates me so much. And I—I can’t help but…like her?

 

I think I’m just a crazy guy.

 

Crazy for a called Kwon. Ae. Rin.

 

--

 

“ EXPRESS! WHAT PROBLEMS?! TELL ME! TELL ME! OR ELSE I’M DTICHING YOUUU,” Key nagged while I folded my arms, deep in thought. “ YAH!” he continued.

“ Onew hyung showed me something unbelievable and…I don’t believe it.”

“ Well, how does that relate to me? Eunnie’s going to kill me now…dammit. I HATE YOU SO MUCH KIM JONGHYUN! WHY ARE YOU MY FREAKING BESTFRIEND?! -_-” Raging does not work on me Kim Kibum. You’ve done it too many times that I’m not afraid anymore. “ Yah, isn’t it funny how you like ‘her’ bestfriend and you’re mine bestfriend? Isn’t it kind of ironic? HAHA.” I joked but I sound somewhat, drunk.

“ THAT’S NOT THE POINT! LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES! I’m not Eunnie’s boyfriend because you’re Aerin’s boyfriend, okay?!I LOVE HER. Tskk Tsk, just because you’re heartbroken doesn’t mean I have to be involved in your depressed situation.” He hinted. .

 

UGHH!

 

“ Well, I think I like Kwon Aerin. Well maybe I don’t, I’M SO CONFUSED!”   I confessed and pouted; sulking into my little world. “ Aigoo, Hyunnie-ah, don’t be so sad. I TOLD YOU AGES AGO! I KNEW YOU LIKED HER SINCE 1,241,905,735,973,920 YEARS AGO. !”

BI-EN-POLAR MUCH?!

Aishhhh…but he is pretty observant. “ YAH! One moment you’re like Hyunnie baby Hyunnie Honey and then you yell at me like a en asian dad. WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!” I shrieked in annoyance and then eventually hypoventilating…

“ Alright, I’m chill now. So…do you want that back?”

“ Yes? Well, I rather Aerin annoy me instead of Onew hyung -.-” It’s weird without her next to me…we went through ‘so much’ *COUGH*

“ Dude, you love her like shizz,” he sighed concluding this pointless conversation. “ Excuse me? I would rather call it, Getting-the--away-from-a-chickenly-obsessed-guy-that-nowwhere-near-as-cool-as-me :D

 

Key just facepalmed me…did I do something stupid?!

 

WHAT?!?!

 

Nothing can be as stupid as falling for Kwon Aerin!

 

_________________________

Aerin’s POV

_________________________

 

I randomly scrolled down my phone contact list…hmm alone at home is so not cool. Errr, she went to Canada, oh she moved to Russia and his grandmother died recently and wait, he’s probably ing his girlfriend considering how big of a manwhore he is and yeah. The only contacts that seem to be available.

 

ONEW

JONGHYUN

MINNIE

EUNNIE

MOTHER

 

Why the is it always them?! Is my life that devastating?! OH GOD.

I shouldn’t disturb mummy since she’s still recovering and I visited her earlier and Minnie would hate me forever if I called him right now. *COUGH aggressive girlfriend COUGH*

And Jonghyun? Hmmm, I pissed him off like at KFC :L  Onew…well…I don’t know…I have a strange feeling about him. It seems like he l—likes…me. But no, I can’t bother his perfect life with me in it so…just no.

Okay Choi Eunmi it is.

 

Me:‘EUNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. HAYYYY! :D’

Eunnie: ‘ Hi.’

Me: ‘ What’s up?! ==;’

Eunnie: ‘ Errr, I just got ditched by Key Oppa T_T He said he had something URGENT on and he has to attend ‘it’ immediately. WHAT IF HE’S CHEATING ON ME RINNIE!?’

Me: ‘ I’ll bash the out of him bro. He will not cheat on you, I swear.’

Eunnie: ‘ Aww thanks, but why did you call?’

Me: ‘ Bored…Zzzzz’

Eunnie: ‘ My Oppa is coming back from Sydney tonight want to meet up with me at the airport? :D’

Me: ‘ And you were suppose to go on a date with Key -.-’

Eunnie: ‘ Well you realize, the point is I want my brother to see my boyfriend…you know.’

Me: ‘ Right…I don’t get it but anyway…when did you even have a Oppa? O.O’

Eunnie: ‘ YOU DON’T KNOW MY OPPA?!?! Omo, he went to Sydney since he was in Year 7 so you didn’t know…we met in Year 7 aswell (:  His really really nice to me but I don’t think I can recognize him now…once I went to see him in Year 8 but that’s about it. I miss Oppa so muchhh!’

Me: ‘ Ohhh, how come you never told me!? Bad Dongsaeng…anyways, I’ll meet you at Incheon Airport around…6pm? Hehehe, I’ll pretend to be your boyfriend!’

Eunnie: ‘ My brother will think otherwise…’

Me: ‘ What?!’

Eunnie: ‘ HE’LL THINK I’M GAY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don’t do this to me Aerin.’

Me: ‘ HAHAAHAH, THIS IS MAKING ME EXCITED. GET READY TO SEE ME IN A GUY’S CLOTHES ;D’

Eunnie: ‘ NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Plus, are you going to act lesbian?!’

Me: ‘ Anniyo,I am: YOU’RE. BOYFRIEND. KEY.’

Eunnie: ‘ OH PLEASE. YOU HAVE S. AND THEY’RE NOT THAT ING SMALL, GET OVER IT! You’re not a guy.’

Me: ‘ Are you complimenting my s? HAHA.’

Eunnie: ‘ Oh shut up and stop wasting my credit D:  Just dress like KWON. AE. RIN. Forget Kim Kibum look okay?’

Me: ‘ Nooo, I’m your boyfriend today. Goodbye honey <3’

Eunnie: ‘ WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *hung up*’

 

WHOOPS XD

Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need to get my tomboy clothes out, haven’t worn those y tees in a while =)

 

--


 

y right? Now…what should I do with my hair? I grabbed a random cap and stuffed all my (unwashed) hair in…it was too oily and disgusting.Ughhh gross.

Perfect, I fixed the loose strands of hair one last time before getting a backpack and stuffing my usual belongings inside…keys,money,phone,pads, comb. I chucked on a pair of dock martins and ran out the door, today I shall be Kim Kibum!

 

--

Let’s try this disguise out yeah? While I was heading towards the bus stop I decided to go inside a lingerie shop (obviously for ‘woman’) and see the reaction of the saleswoman. “ Anneyonghase, what would you like?”

FARKKKKKKKKKKKK,she knows I’m a girl?!

“ Errr…I want one for my girlfriend…” I replied in a gruff, low tone. “ That’s surprising, most men are afraid of coming into one of these underwear shops but you young man bravely asked to BUY one for your girlfriend…are you…a girl?” how come every time I go into shops, the saleswoman is always so smart or ed up?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Act more GUYISH.

“ Of course not! I’m 100% man and it’s my girlfriend’s birthday so I wanted to buy her a new set of…underwear. You see we are a VERY active couple *cough cough*” BULL.

“ Er…Ohh…I—see, Mianhe, let me show you around,” I scared the soul out of her baby. She’s totally stoned ;] “ Actually, it’s okay. I’m late for my date so I better be going, bye.” I retorted in my manly voice which sounded like a gay-guy-with-a-sore-throat instead.

“ Oh bye, mister.”

 

YEAH BABY. MISTER!

 

--

“ …Kwon Aerin are you sure you’re okay? You look like a freaken…freak.” Eunnie sighed at my attire. “ I. WAS. BORED. Jagiya, come on, let’s go and meet up with your Oppa, anniyo. My ‘hyung’.” She just punched my arm. “ Whatever,” she mumbled and walked faster, leaving me behind.

“ Yah!” I hurried quickly and linked arms with my bestie. “ Eunnie, come on, it’s just a joke!” I revealed, staring contently in her eyes. “ OMO, DONGSAENG! ANNEY--? Who’s that?” a deep charismatic voice shrieked and glared at me.

…it’s Mr Oppa.

Or hyung.

“ HEY YO WHAT’S UP?!” I smiled and knocked him lightly on the chest. Confused, he raised his eyebrows. “ Introductions?”

“ I’m Kim Kibum, Eunnie’s boyfriend…” my stern voice taking-over. He continued to what-the- me and Eunnie was in complete shock at my actions.

 

____________________

Eunnie’s POV

_____________________

 

WHAT HAS THAT GIRL GOT IN HER HEAD?! TRYING TO PRETEND TO BE MY (SMEXY) BOYFRIEND WHEN SHE IS A GIRL.

“ HEY YO WHAT’S UP?!” ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oppa Oppa Oppa, can you please forgive me? For having such a weird and odd bestfriend?

Oppa just raised his eyebrow quite suspiciously and gave Rinnie that menacing glare. “ Introductions?” he boomed. Dammm, his pissed.

“ I’m Kim Kibum, Eunnie’s boyfriend.” Aerin smiled innocently trailing her fingers onto my shoulder.

WHAT THE HELL?!

I want to go dig a hole and push her into it and then but a big rock so she can’t climb back out. EMBARASSINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MOMENTTTT.

Awkward silence…

 

1minute.

2minutes.

3minutes.

 

SAY SOMETHING BIG MOUTH AERIN! I gave her that look and she just coughed harshly before eying my brother up and down. “ So…let’s get going yeah?”

“ Okay.” Was Oppa’s only answer and he rapidly walked faster.

 

--

 

I somehow managed to get Aerin out of my house and back to her own so I could have some alone time with my brother. “ Hey…Oppa. I’m sorry about my BOYFRIEND just then…” I apologized and bowed down sincerely. “ Oh it’s fine but I find ‘him’ weird…anyways. I’M BACK!” he cheered, finally returning back to his happy self.

“ Oppa! Your back!” I smiled at his prescence, at last. “ Dongsaeng, missed you heapsss! How have you been?” he smiled.

“ Awesome! Omo, Oppa, you’re so handsome now!” I complimented in awe and choked in his embrace. “ Dongsaeng-ah you’re so pretty now!”

“ Gomawo Oppa!”

We finally went back to normal despite the uncomfortable beginning because of my friend’s idiotic act. Kwon Aerin…you should really just…sigh.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU’RE WHEN YOU’RE HEARTBROKEN! JUST DON’T COME TO YOUR BESTFRIEND!

 

--

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW

 

“ Oh my god. Kim Jonghyun bothered me so much yesterday…Damm.” Key Omma sighed. “ Yeobo, did you see what Aerin did yesterday?! Scared my Oppa so much.” Eunnie Appa continued.

 

“ Hey , Omma, Appa. I have an idea :D” I smirked.

 

“ What?” they both diverted their interest to me.

 

“ Get those two back together so they won’t bother you anymore. When Jonghyun hyung and Aerin Noona were together, did they ever bother you? No! Plus, I can tell they like each other…” I smiled proudly at my statement. “ Genius, pure genius my son! I LOVE YOU!” Key Omma pulled me into his embrace…okay, get off me now.

 

--

WordCount: 2319

 

Hayyy readers :]



I'm really really really sorry for not updating for like 2 weeks :L SO SORRYYY!

But...I touched Taemin & Onew Oppa! Click here! XDD

Anyways, I've seen SHINee live ^^ But not JJong :L

Sorry, overall and hope you enjoyed my chapter! And...Key & Eunnie are getting pissed at the two bickering couple ^^ This chapter was suppose to be sad-ish but it didn't turn out that way :L SORRY!

This chapter is dedicated to my bestfriend: Ivy; XiuHuiLee x)   I LOVE YOU <33

Also I surpassed 200 SUBBERS! THANK YOUUU <333333

 

PLEASECOMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!