M e m o r i e s

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

____________________

Ae Rin’s POV

____________________

 

Can, someone repeat that? What the hell?!

 

AM I THAT BAD?!

 

“ Are you sure you want me to leave?” I rumbled ominously. This guy is going to regret it SO MUCH. “ Absolutely positive. The door is that way,” he harshly pointed at the obvious exit.

That en .

I ran into my bedroom and slammed the door ruthlessly; this is going way too far. I pissed you off and you kick me out, HAHAAH, nice joke you got there.

Have you been holding in your temper all along?

Have you been restraining yourself from yelling at me?

Well, I don’t know actually. Ughhhhhh. I randomly grabbed all my clothes and opened my suitcase.

THIS.

 

--

No, I’m horrible at packing up. Therefore, my suitcase ‘kind of’ exploded. Technically, it can’t close at the moment and my lingerie was like falling out of the suitcase.

I don’t need help. I don’t need help. I don’t need help at ALL’ I chanted in my head as I sat on the suitcase.

“ I think someone needs help,” the annoying motherer teased and stared at my merciless state. I’m sorry, I can’t pack things.

“ Go play your COD or something. Ignore me; I’ll be out before 6pm.” I replied and attempted to continue sitting on the poor suitcase. “ Yah, if you continue sitting on that it’s going to break and you’re going to get nowhere,” he advised and I reluctantly rose from the suitcase.

“ Aish, such a kid,” he mumbled and decided to help.

Pft, think you can do it? Let’s see.

“ You’ll never get it. Aerin can’t, you can’t,” I replied arrogantly. Seriously, he’s just trying to be cool in front of me or something -_-

“ Hahahahahaha, maybe you’re not flat afterall, I mean 34C is pretty big for an asian… ” he smirked at the label and eyed my chest. ERTTT.

I tackled the guy to the floor. YOU SAW MY BRA SIZE YOU TARD.

I was accidentally on top of the dude, staring into those big brown eyes of his. A—ah, my bra :L

It was so silent for a few minutes before he started to laugh hysterically. “ Don’t expect me to kiss you or something,” he whispered and I punched his chest with all my might. “ GIVE MY BRA BACK YOU BASTARD!” I roared at him and we both jumped up from the position.

“ I don’t think my name is bastard, Airy,” he purred in my ear, still holding my bra high up in the air. I’m currently standing at 164cm and his about 173cm? 174cm? I still can’t reach him though T_T

, just because you’re tall, stop rubbing it in.

“ Jjongie, OPPA,” I slurred and gave him my utmost attempt of puppy eyes (which was obviously a fail). “ Ughh, the scariest Kwon Aerin expression in history,” he commented and dropped my bra on the bed.

I raised my hand getting ready to punch him but he just turned around and faced me. “ Let’s just get this done okay?” he calmly said and continued to try and zip the suitcase.

“ You’re just helping me because you want me out of the house, I understand,” I confronted and stared into his eyes. He evidently ignored me and stayed silently.

Why does it have to be so awkward?!

“ Hey, it’s done. I’ll just give you some time,” he replied uncomfortably and strolled back into his bedroom.

I dived into bed and hugged onto my pillow.

Kim Jonghyun really does hate me…maybe leaving will make him better right? He just hates me so much -________________-‘’

Serioulsy, am I that hateful? Did I go over-the-top T_T

I DON’T KNOW.

 

--

“ Umm, J—Jong, errr…thank you? And…goodbye…” I mumbled standing outside his bedroom. Although he didn’t say anything he just came up to me and embraced me.

Okay, it’s out of friendship *ahem* not love. Maybe he is more polite than the y me.

“ Goodbye Airy,” he whispered in my ear before I broke the hug and ran straight out of the door with my luggage. The door slammed loudly and I twisted my body to face the door. I actually left that place.

The memories played from the moment I stepped into the place, when he asked me out and I thought he was some retard; when he randomly chimes into my fights and act all cool, I guess he was quite cute when he said honey. When he took care of me when my stupid period came…when he bought me that blue frame for my family photo and not to mention when he was applying ointment on my wound. He looked like an angel for a second. Also when I was in the trolley in the super market and the sleepover. And millions and trillions of other things.

Everything suddenly seemed so important and crucial now…he’s actually always been there but what do I always do? I ignore him and am a stupid little stuck up .

I felt angry at myself, you just lost yourself a friend, even though we were acting couple we were actually quite close as friends. Maybe he had a bomb ready to explode when I pushed his utmost limits…whichI pushed quite severely.

I hate to say this but…I feel, guilty

“ What’s with the loving gaze?” achickenly breath said. “ Onew!” I smiled and turned around.

Okay, enough of Kim Jonghyun.

YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON.

“ D—did he kick you out?” he asked apologetically, I nodded. “ Found anywhere to live? Hey, you know you can move in my house if you want. I can be your landlord and I can rent this room to you, my parents aren’t in Seoul lately and you don’t have anywhere to live…” Onew offered.

Aww, you again -.-

“ Nahh, it’s okay. I don’t want to like, create rumours.” I rejected but maybe, I was thinking of 'someone else’s feelings'.

“ You care about him, don’t you?” he said again referring to a certain jerk named Kim Jonghyun.

 

WHAT?!

 

“ Ahahahahha, what are you talking about? Didn’t you know that we were fake?” I confronted but he doubted me. “ That’s not what I see,” he knitted his eyebrows and frowned.

“ Pft, I’m blind then, okay?” I responded and the mood lightened a little. Seriously, does Onew need glasses?

 

*LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC, LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC*

 

Me: ‘ Yobayseo?’

???: ‘ Hey, is this Miss. Kwon Aerin I’m speaking to? I am Eunhae and we are calling from Seoul Hospital.’

Me: ‘ Yes, I’m Kwon Aerin,’

Eunhae: ‘ There were a few mix-ups 3 days ago about your so-called mother’s death but we realized there were 2 Kim Eunjees that day, Please come to the hospital immediately.’

Me: ‘ OMO, OF COURSE! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! BYEE!’

 

I squealed in excitement despite the getting kicked out from Jonghyun’s house.

“ What happened?”

“ OH MY GOD. LEE JINKI! MY MOTHER DIDN’T DIE =D CAN YOU TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY?!I need to confirm if the one alive is her ;)” I demanded and dragged him out of his house before he even rejected me. Just in case.

--

 

“ FASTERRRRRRRRR. COME ON! SHOW US YOU’RE SKILLS! WE’RE IN A LAMBOURGHINI ;]” I cheered while he chuckled at my hyperactive attitude.

What?! Don’t give me that look!

Imagine if someone told you YOUR mum died and then she came back alive. Wouldn’t you be happy? :D

Well, most people would even if she always abused me :L

--

“ E—excuse me, did you just say…my mum didn’t die?!” I shouted in excitement. “ Yeah, apparently ‘Kim Eun Jee’s relatives visited later and realized there were 2 Kim Eun Jee’s that day. One survived and the other died. Your mother did not die…” the nurse explained.

“ OH MY GOD! THANK YOUUU!” I yelled and grabbed onto the nearest arm.

 

Onew’s.

 

I continued to jump up and down continuously on the spot and then I remembered. “ Where’s my mother?” I asked and the nurse pointed at a certain direction.

So, I decided to drag Onew with me aswell…maybe it wasn’t too much of a good idea?

I pushed open the door quietly and that face came into view. I haven’t seen her for so long and we have to meet a hospital. How convenient. She was busy, trying to get comfortable; did she get into some accident?

Why is she in hospital anyway?

Onew abruptly shoved me into the room and later joined. “ U—Uhh, A—Anneyong haseo O-O-O—mma,” I stuttered foolishly.

“ Little brat, is it that hard to greet your mother?” she snapped and I carefully sat down.Not that attitude again -_________-‘’

“ Anniyo. Omma, why are you in hospital? Gwenchana?” I asked worriedly, maybe if I’m nicer to her she’ll treat me like a real daughter. “ I’m fine. Just got drunk and accidentally ran out onto the road. Then that ing driver came and there look,” she pointed at her leg in a cast.

Ohhh, the stupid alcohol did you well.

“ Ohhh, does it still hurt? When are you going home?” I continued while we completely forgot about Onew. “ You’re not even coming home. There’s no point you knowing anyway, plus, who’s that guy over there? Your new boyfriend?” she assumed.

HAHAHAHA, in your dreams mum.

“ I’m moving back home, for you and for myself. I don’t want to make live hard for others aswell also, that’s Onew. He’s my friend,” I introduced while Onew bowed politely. “ Hello, ahjumma, I’m Lee Jinki or Onew.”

“ Ohhhh, live hard for others? For who? And, nice to meet you Onew,” she smiled at Onew sheepishly. LOL, Is my mum flirting with Onew O_O

“ My…’roommate’ before. It was hard and now, I missed home and did you know, when I thought you died how depressed I was? I realized I really needed my Omma beside me and spend more time with you. Do you remember when I was 10th birthday you made me seaweed soup? I miss that, every other year, I was all alone at home. By myself with the 4 walls and I turned into a , please Omma. Can you be your real self and stop drinking? I really really need you.” I expressed while tears started streaming down my cheeks.

Omma-ahh, please.

“ Aww, sweetie sorry for being lost for so long. I lost meaning in life and you were always in your room, I thought you were having fun with your friends and ignoring Omma and not to mention your Appa…mianhe, I’ll stop. I really will. I’m going to make up all the years we’ve missed and we can revive our relationship together, araso?” Omma laughed as our emotions mixed together into a tight hug.

 

--

“ Hey, I never knew the real Kwon Aerin, CRIED,” Onew teased while I just wiped my tears. After the emotional moment, I decided to get my Omma some food with Onew just to be teased by Lee Jinki -_-

“ Shut up, Lee Jinki. Thanks for accompanying me today, is it possible if you get my luggage and putting it at my house? I’m going to stay with Omma tonight…PLEASE ONEW OPPA!” I pleaded desperately.

Aha. We all heard it, I said Oppa :l

“ You called me Oppa! YAAAY!” he cheered and somehow ended forcing me into a hug. I pushed him away and gave me my most malicious glare. “ Yah! Why do you keep hugging me? Stop it!” I confronted. “ B—but I always hug my friends!” he murmured while I stormed off.

 

__________________________

Onew’s POV

__________________________

 

Goshh, why so pissed off?

 

I didn’t do anything that embarrassing/bad!

“ Yah! Lee Jinki! Are you coming or not?” she thundered from the other side of the hallway. I sprinted to catch up with her. This girl is so fast when she’s pissed off.

“ Obviously, I need my chicken.” I replied, puffing. What should I order today? :D

“ Nooo, we’re not going to KFC!”

 

REPEAT THAT ONE MORE TIME.

 

I DID NOT HEAR THAT. AT ALL, KFC FTW <3

 

So, I just held onto her hand firmly and my firm is too tight for petit little girls to break from as I led her to the ultimate KFC. I pushed opened the door while she continued to struggle from my grip. Girl, don’t try.

I continued to drag her towards the counter to order my food just to see…Jonghyun?

 

Next Chapter Preview!

 

“ Hey, Key. I really hate this girl but when I saw her with another guy, I’m so pissed. It’s like arrows stabbing me here,” I pointed at my chest. Key immediately stopped texting and stared into my eyes.

“ Dear Jjong, You. Are. Jealous.” He advised and winked at me.

WHAT?!

 

--

 

“ Hey Jonghyun, want to go to the supermarket together?!” I yelled from my room. Wait.

It’s just me in the house.

No Kim Jonghyun. Aishhh, I cursed and ruffled my hair furiously.

 

--

NEW* WordCount: 2,205

 

Hello my lovely, awesome readers ^^

Here's the update you have been waiting for. Hope it didn't disappoint! I'm thrilled to see 166 subscribers actually reading, hahaha. Also, I added a wordcount, which is inclusive of the preview!

Anyway, do you all think Aerin has something to Jonghyun? (Of course) LOL, but yeahh, I have to make them separate. Sometimes, I think I'm rushing this fanfic too much so maybe I should slow it down a bit. And also, Onew! Should I make him like Aerin? Or just chicken? Hahahah. I'm happy that Aerin's mum is nicer now, at least that's resolved.  

 

{REMEMBER TO VOTE!

 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS!<3