M a y I D a n c e W i t h Y o u ?

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Edited

_____________________

Se Kyung’s POV

_____________________

 

I stepped outside and paced towards my Lamborghini and the door flew open. Without hesitation I jumped in and pressed a few buttons until I noticed the hideous thing that disturbed my concentration.

 

It was white.

 

It was long.

 

It was…a SCRATCH!

 

I shrieked in annoyance just to see Jung-Ah in panic, “ G-Gwenchaneo ahgussi (Miss in Korean)?” she stuttered and then I glared at her in disbelief.

 

“ HOW CAN I BE ALRIGHT WITH THAT REPULSIVE SCRATCH ON MY NEW CAR!? ARE YOU INSANE?! DON’T YOU KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH? Get out of here!” I complained but she just scratched his head in embarrassment.Why are people so slow these days?!

 

“ Still standing around? Get me that cleanser, cloth and scrub it! NOW!” I barked and she just scurried inside. Now I’m going to be late to pick up my dress…I may as Butler Song to get it but I wanted to try it on once more and stare at the gorgeous reflection a few more times.

 

I am hot, okay?

 

Sheesh, she takes like five years to get a freaken thing. I just cursed under my breath and tapped my feet continuously.

 

*RING RING RING*

Aish, what now?

Me: ‘ Yobayseo?’ I said in a sweet tone.

???: ‘ Hello Miss Shin, this is Eun Hee, well the dress that you ordered from ‘Obsession’ is ready to pick up. We accidentally displayed it on the shelves and a customer wants to purchase it. Is it alright if she buys it and you choose another dress with 20% off the original price?’

Me: ‘ EH!? HOW CAN YOU BE SO…SO-IRRESPONSIBLE? I’m coming to debate with this so-called customer of your's and do NOT sell my dress. Whatever I lay my eyes on would only be mine, araso?’

Shopkeeper: ‘ Neh, araso. Be safe on the road.’

Me: ‘ Yeah…’

 

Aish, which picked my dress?!

 

--

 

Ignoring the fact that I looked like a ‘complete spoilt girl’ in my limousine with a chauffeur I dashed into the shopping centre.

 

“ Miss Shin! You’re finally here!” Miss Irresponsible greeted and I just smirked.

“ Who’s the person that wanted my dress?” I said, straight to the point.

“ She said her name was Ae Rin, Miss Kwon Aerin…” Omo, how ironic.

 

Jonghyun’s girlfriend, eh?

 

“ Ahhh, I know her! She’s absolutely amazing, she stole my secret admirer and turned it into her boyfriend. I mean, she can actually divert a guy’s attention from me to her, that’s absolutely a.m.a.z.i.n.g!” I replied but Miss Irresponsible just stared at me in awe.

 

Do I look that attractive?!

 

__________________

Ae Rin’s POV

__________________

Eunnie and I walked around the shopping centre hoping more time would pass so we could meet Miss Shin Se Kyung. Aish…

“ Eunnie let’s go back yeah? Even a baby can crawl their way from Antarctica by now!”

“ AHAHAHHAHA! Why are your comparisons so retarded?” she laughed in between her hysterics.

“ Yah!” I said and dragged her back.

--

" Eh? Jonghyun's girlfriend wants my dress?" Se Kyung asked the shopkeeper. " Neh.."  We just peeked by the door and stared…

" How do you do your job? Putting dresses that people already ordered on sale? I'm going to report you guys to your manager, araso?!" Se Kyung raged and Eunnie and I just exchanged glances.

I took my phone out and recorded her whole commotion, Jonghyun's goanna love this.

After a few minutes of observing we popped out from our ‘hiding place’ and gave Sekyung a knowing glance.

“ Yah! Give me the dress yeah? Because I need it more than you, alright?” I tried to persuade her with ‘manners’. “ Yah?! You are just so…disrespectful! No wonder Min Kyoung hates you so much…I’m sorry but I’m here to pick up my dress not argue with some immature idiot araso?” she threatened. I tightened my grip in anger but Eunnie started patting me on the back. ‘ Let me deal with the yeah?’ she murmured and I just nodded.

And yes. Eunnie is the debating captain.

“ What have you got? Are you going to bribe me wirth money or something? Pfft, my parents have heaps of it, thank you very much.” She bragged and Eunnie sighed.

“ Did you know how Issac Newtown discovered gravity?” What the hell…that’s why I didn’t join the debating team…>.>

“ Eh?” Leaving the spoilt speechless.What does Issac have to do with a cat fight?!

“ He was just plainly sitting around under a tree and an apple fell on his head and now he became one of the most well known scientists. Why? Because he discovered a thing called gravity. And you would become a famous if you continue to bicker on about this dress because I just recorded the whole disorder you created. You really need to discover a thing called respect and backing-off.  Instead of an apple falling on your head, you’re going to have a horrible video stacked into your life ruining that goddess reputation of yours araso?” Eunnie smirked and ‘high-fived’ me. Miss Brat was petrified for a moment and then blinked back into reality.

“ At a second thought, the dress isn’t that good…I mean look that that SILVER STUFF. Yuck!” she pretended and reluctantly returned it to the shopkeeper. She stole one last glance at it and chucked me heaps of dirties.

“ You can only take things I don’t want, brat,” she mumbled and I just continued laughing. “ At least I treasure my possessions, not like your poor car…new Lamborghini in the car dump already.” I chuckled and paid the shop assistant.

Her jaw dropped and was utterly flabbergasted.

“ Bye bye, honey!” I waved and linked arms with Eunnie.

You might wonder, how I knew about the car? Keke. I am a ‘very’ sociable person and my childhood friend works at her house. Probably the only person I’m close with if I didn’t have Eunnie and Minnie.

 

--

“ Jonghyun-ah, check this out!” I said and hauled the guy into my room. I clicked a few buttons and the video popped up.

I already saw it millions of times but every time I watch it the humour never disappears.

“ Oh my en god.” He pronounced and mouth opened wider and wider.

Just as I expected.

“ Where did you get this?! Why was she like that?! I bet she was PMS-ing…” he lied to himself and I just sneered.

“ Hmmm, well you see, I was buying my dress for the dance and apparently I took your lover’s ‘order’ and then she was raging at the shopkeeper like an utter and I decided to record it. Aren’t I just pure genius?” I laughed but he was glaring at me.

“ Don’t post this on me2day or facebook alright? It’ll ruin her and she’ll get all depressed, araso?” he warned and I continued staring at him. “ OH YEAH! She’s still that perfect goddess in your eyes hmmm? I can’t afford to destroy your admirer’s image, don’t worry,” I mocked and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“ Yah! I didn’t mean that way…” he said but I just ignored it. My dress was still laid on my bed…I foolishly thought that maybe he was interested in my dress and wanted me to try it on or something. I just sighed.

“ Yeah, I know. It’s not your problem, it’s mine, okay? Good bye and get out araso?” I said and pointed my finger at the door.

My expectations are too high for this jerk.

What am I anticipating anyway? He would say I looked gorgeous in my dress and start liking me?

Plain stupid, I shouldn’t even think about it anyway and I threw myself towards the pillow.

--

“ Airy, how do I look?” he said and I just ignored him. Argh, you just pissed me off and now you ask me how you look? How ed up are you?

“ Yah, Stop ignoring me!” he said and rubbed my back. It sent shivers down my back and I slightly turned around. Oh my holy jesus.

                     

He died his hair blond. And it’s .

To add onto the pros, he was wearing this y tuxedo that can turn anyone on. AISH, GET OUT OF THIS!

“ Yah, am I that y?” he commented and did an emo hair flick. I just groaned and ignored him.

That arrogant attitude needs to be removed.

“ Show me your dress yeah?” he nudged but I just growled. “ I look like a stupid , it’s so short.” I mumbled but he just picked me up ‘bridal style’ and glared at me.

“ Are you changing or not?!” he said, inches away from my blushing face. I tried to avoid that humiliating gaze but I couldn’t, he just came closer and closer.

“ Aish fine,” I mumbled.

 

--

I slipped the dress on and stare at myself; I let my hair down and combed it slightly. Aishh…why am I so soft in front of that guy?!

I stepped outside just to see that impatient Jjong and then he saw me. Oh my god, that erted glare!

Get away from me you creep!

“ Yah! Snap out of that stare!” I warned but he continued to chuckle. “ You look gorgeous hon…” he whispered and I just shuddered at his seductive voice.

He is such a e.

“ Shikro!” I said and decided to change back. “ Where are you going?” he asked and held onto my hand.

“ To change, obviously. I can’t survive in this dress for too long,” I confessed and he just shook his head in dismay.

“ May I dance with you?” he bowed. What the does he want now?! “ Ewww, no!” I rejected but he pouted in agony. “ Just one? Pleaseeeee~” he whined.

, he’s cute.

I ‘reluctantly’ nodded and he beamed at me in delight. Immediately he pushed me towards me, I could feel him breathing and it was all too…weird?

My heart was pumping crazily, like elephants stomping. Please, don’t hear it. His arms wrapped around my waist but my arms were awkwardly hanging.

As if he heard me he placed my arm on his shoulders, “ Learn how to dance and don’t embarrass ‘Jonghyun’,” he joked and I shot him another glare.

He slowly tightened his grip around me and I decided to rest my head on his shoulder. Gahhh, so comfortable.

“ Yah, are you asleep?” he mumbled and I shook my head. He just laughed, childishly.

“ Sometimes, I really think you’re my girlfriend. My Rebel girlfriend…” he mumbled and I just chuckled at the silly comment.

Nahh, impossible.

Next Chapter Preview

 

' Look at their dresses! Clash of the titans much?'

'Omo, I never knew Kwon Ae Rin had a hot body, it's even better than Se Kyung's!'  

' Oh god, she took Lee Jonghyun Oppa! Aish...why does she always get the hot guys?'

--

 

So Airy lured me to letting her go to the dance with 'Mr. Lee' and she is being so polite. Aish, I stared at the girl beside me.

" Oppa, let's dance?" Jung-ah asked. I'm going to show those too that I don't need them to survive; Kwon Ae Rin, Shin Se Kyung.

Watch this. 

" Let's go baby!" I said and wrapped my arm around her waist.

--

" What?!"

" Yah! Airy tell me you...!"

" T-The old hag just died..."

" YOUR OMMA?!"

--

Wordcount; 1931

Sorry for not including the previews in the chapter *bow x10000000000* I couldn't really include all of it in this chappie~ T.T  

BUT, Se Kyung is pissed off (Y)  Sorry to Se Kyung fans but she is a spoilt here :l  

Another Sorry to those fans of 'What happens after a makeover...?' because I'm having a minor writer's block atm T_T

Stay tuned for the next chapters, I have to practice piano. Like HEAPS because my piano exam is on Dec. 2nd and I really at piano T_T  

Also, JYP AUDITIONS in Sydney...on Dec. the 5th and I applied for modeling O_O  Wish me luck yeah? God, now I'm just telling you my biography -_- 

PLEASECOMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! <3<3<3