H o n e y

My Rebel Girlfriend

Edited

_________________________

 

Ae Rin’s POV

_________________________

Why the is this girl trying to kill me again? Seriously every lunchtime (when I’m not on detention) she is trying to murder me.

“ Yah! KWON AE RIN! Why did you bash my girls again?” She said with her menacing glare. Ohhh, the girl in the morning, hmmmm, they told their ‘Min Kyoung Unnie’ didn’t they? Poor babies *choke*

“ Awww, are they alright?” I mocked fakely. Seriously, just a few bruises and scars? That’s nothing. I smirked at her and finally she couldn’t hold it any longer and tackled me to the floor.

Promising. Like it’s anything new. Nobody can win me in tackling, b*tch. I rolled over and sat on her stomach punching her one face to the other. She was struggling and coughing harshly but who gives.

Finally she made a small move and tumbled over causing me to roll on my back. She stood up in triumph and charged at me pulling my hair and slapping me across the face.

“ ,” I mumbled and pulled her over my shoulder and dropped her again. My Tae Kwon Do has always helped me in these situations. I walked a step forward but she tripped me over and again we were tied together trying to kill each other. Charming, I must say.

____________________

JONGHYUN’S POV

____________________

I rushed over to the situation just to see another  World War III happening. Pfft, again? Just as I decided to greet my ‘girlfriend’ the goddess came to calm the situation down. Wahh, her voice is so mellow and sweet.


                                                                

“ Stop this immediately! Look at you guys, what are you? Cats?” Ahh, my lover, she is so cool.

Come to me, I will love you . Date?

“ Shut Up and go away! None of your business!”

Pfft, Ae Rin again why does she have to ruin my future girlfriend’s coolness?

She so different to my type and I have to act as her boyfriend. Ugh!

“ Honey, what are you doing here?” I asked Ae Rin earning the whole crowd to turn into gossip.

FML.

Even Se Kyung gave me an uncertain gaze, Ohh, she noticed me! Muhahahaha, this wasn’t that bad….right?!

Great.

Look at my girlfriends expression, she was about to come up to me and give me a knee down there. FML.

I walked over to her and held her hand, Min Kyoung got off her and started cracking up in laughter. Aish! That stupid…

Ae Rin gritted her teeth and forced out a few words,“ What honey? Aren’t we meeting up later?”  

“ Nothing, I just missed you, that’s all!” I replied innocently and grinned at her. Excellent; just perfect.

Now, how will I die at KFC?

“ Ha. Ha. Ha. Let’s go HONEY!” She ordered and wiped the blood at the side of and struggled from my grip but I managed to hold her hand tightly.

“ Yeah…” I said and we walked hand-in-hand down the area. Now people were just gawking at us as if we were aliens. Well true; I must be alien.

Or why the would I date her?

--

“ Yah! Kim Jonghyun you little freakin’ idiot! Why the hell did you call me honey? And, that stupid grip of yours!” she managed to blurt out at me as if I did something, really really bad.

“ Dude, remember. I, Kim Jonghyun has a girlfriend called, Kwon. Ae. Rin. Contract or no contract, we must act lovingly towards each other.” I explained but she just crossed her arms. Ouch, look at those bruises on her hand, is she okay?

“ B-but you still haven’t give me a place to stay! You haven’t for filled my wishes, how can you just go off into your little world and force me follow your plans?” she argued but I just knew  Se Kyung would come to those situations. I can’t help but show myself to her! >_<

“ Dude, Se Kyung was there! How can I not show myself? She was even looking at me just then…” Again she gave another ‘what-the-’ look.

“ KWON. AE. RIN. Are you talking to your boyfriend? How come I didn’t know? When did you guys get together? How come I didn’t know? Treat me as a friend for goodness sake! What are we? How come I didn’t know?!” A fairly pretty girl with short, black hair around her shoulders and massive eyes glared at Ae Rin and charged at her. Wow, isn’t she pissed?

 


                                

 

“ Yah! Choi Eun Mi! Chill, me and Jonghyun aren—“ I covered right at that moment, “are deeply in love and I asked her out earlier today,” I finished. made the infamous ‘O’ Shape shot me another glare.

“ Ohhh, My little Rinnie, listens to me well doesn’t she? She already has a boyfriend!” that Eun Mi-shi cheered. WOW~ That’s weird.

 

  • RING RING RING (Lunch Ends) –

That was one long and odd lunch…

“ Bye honey!” I said and hugged her. LOL, have to make this more real. Her hands were hanging around but who cares, her shocked expression was to die for.

I ran off to my next class, with Key.

“ Dude! Oh My God! How could you date that violent woman?!” he widened his eyes in awe at my ‘brave-ness’. I just smirked at him.

“ Yeh~ She’s not that bad, at certain angles she is quite pretty, I must admit.” I responded. Key was just plain staring, why do people give me those looks these days? Seriously…

“ Kim Jonghyun. Have you been checking up lately? I think you recently had a fever that burnt your brain causing you to make strange decision that will ruin your life aka ask that crazy girl out.”

“ Ha. Ha. Very funny. Whatever,”

__________________

Ae Rin’s POV

__________________

Finally…seriously. That lunch was too different, how can so much happen already?

“ Ohhh, Rinnie is being so different lately, she is actually listening to my advices!” Eunnie blabbed on about it. Pfft.

“ Yeah yeah. I’m being VERY obeying today, Yeobo-ah!” I called to the lost Min Hyuk he had band at lunch. I swear his band mates are so cool!

“ Omo, Rinnie-ah, Gwenchanna?” he said and touched the bruises on my face. I winced a little when he pressed on it. “ Yah! Who is fighting my Yeobo?” he asked, eyes in fury.

“ Minnie! The craziest thing happened at lunch! I have to tell you! Oh My God! You’ll never believe it!” Eunnie went spastic and started hyperventilating like crazy. Gosh~ Just a fake boyfriend.

Aish, Yeobo. Just chill.

“ Yah! It’s just a fight, not like I got or something…” I confirmed and he nodded slightly. If you’re cool with it, I’m cool.

“ OMO! WHAT HAPPENEDED TO MY YEOBO? And Yeobo, wear this,” he ordered and gave me as mask.

“ Well what happened at lunch was…” Eunnie started and explained everything to Yeobo. Look at his face!

-AFTER SCHOOL KFC-

 

“ Thank you for trying out for this job, you are accepted and you can start immediately,” the manager politely said and gave me the KFC uniform.

“ Kamsanmida,” I bowed. Hehehe, Thank you doesn’t seem like me at all.

“ Honey, do you know how to use this?” not the ‘boyfriend’ again.

“ Yah! Shut up about honey! We are not even at school so stop acting close! We. Are. Strangers!” I declared and went to the counter waiting for customers to serve.” Well, this shop isn’t that popular…

“ I have a name alright? Gosh, you could call me Bling Bling though, cause I am y like that.” He smirked in triumph.

I can’t hold it anymore…at that moment I punched him in the face. Because

  1. He freaken hugged me.
  2. He didn’t ask for permission when he started playing his own little act
  3. He is so bloody vain. Like What the hell? y? Eww!

 

“Okay, Kim Jonghyun! Get out of my sight! Now! I can’t hold it much longer!” I screeched and he ran back into the kitchen. Yes, that’s where he belongs.

-10 minutes later-

“ Kwon Ae Rin, a friendly reminder. Don’t punch me in the face just yet,be careful of this chicken freak called Onew, tell me to deal with him when you see him,” Jonghyun warned. LOL. Why would I be scared of a chicken freak?

“ What? How do I know if it’s him?” I asked confused.

“ It’s obvious,” he smirked. What?!

--

“ Excuse me, can I order 3 large family chicken boxes all with coke,” a rather weird male voice said. Hmmm, that seems like a lot for a guy like him.

He wasn’t fat nor obese.

“ S-sure, anything else?” I stuttered a little since he was my first server, “ No.” he simply replied.

“ Well that comes to a total of 15,000 won.” I said and he tried to find his wallet. He started going through all his pockets and looked inside his backpack. The people in line started groaning and complaining about the slowness of the ordering, the dude just smirked at the situation.

Was it Onew?!

“ YAH! YOU!” I called and Jonghyun came running from the kitchen, he stared at the so called Onew and whispered something in his ear. Immediately he left.

This is so random…

-AFTER WORK-

“ Jonghyun-ah, was that guy Onew?”

“ OH MY GOD! YOU CALLED MY NAME! I’M SO HAPPY!” Jonghyun cheered and pumped his fist in the air.

What.

A.

Girl.

“ So, Onew or not?” I titled my head slightly. “ Yes it was Onew! He’s so weird right? He likes so seek attention in KFC! But normally he’s a cool hyung!”

“ What weirdo…oh! Where am I living tomorrow?”

“ I couldn't find you a place, do you mind staying with me?”

“ Huh?” I may be gangster and all but a guy, in an apartmentWith meNO WAY!

“ What are you talking about?! Of course not!” I protested. “ Kwon Ae Rin, do you want to stay at home or with me?” Jonghyun looked at me sternly.

Home? Tchhh, you mean hell. Jonghyun? Ughhh! This guy is so weird and stuff, how can a guy and a girl stay in a house? I mean, we’re not even ‘together’.

“ Hmmm, I don’t know….”

--

Next Chapter Preview:

 

“ Kwon Ae Rin! You disgusting b*tch finally home? What were you doing? Clubbing? Or are you on drugs or something?” my mother challenged.

Ignore her…you have been ignoring her for the past 7 years why not a few more hours?

“ Omma, I wasn’t clubbing or anything,” I replied seriously and ran to my room.

She threw liquor bottles everywhere and ruins the whole house with pieces of glass. When she is in a really bad mood she even comes home holding a whip to kill me. What are mum, see that’s where you get violent management problems from.

--

“ Yeobo-ah! Band again? Didn’t you miss me?” the Rinnie girl said to a guy?!

Is she cheating on Jonghyun? Oh No. Jonghyun can’t see this, he just can’t. He’ll be going crazy and get emo.

I knew this girl was a liar!

--

“ Kim Jonghyun! Stop hogging the shower!” I wined and ran into the bathroom.

It was unlocked.

, he has a nice body.

--

Wordcount; 1915 words

Hey guys! :D  I'm so happy from your comments and subscriptions xD You do not understand how much I love you :D  Hehehehe, how was the chapter? It's so weird...I think >_<  Sorry, if it's bad T_T I was trying to make some...humour but failed. :L  LOLOL. Anywaysss... Updating:

Tomorrow : Colourful Life

Wednesday : Love and Shine

Thursday : My Rebel Girfriend

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3