A g r e e m e n t

My Rebel Girlfriend

Edited

________________

Ae Rin’s POV

________________

 

“ Yah! Filthy little ! Look at all that powder on your face, what are you? A pancake?” Earning a few daggers from them. 

I slapped them across the face; even powder was falling off her skin. Eww! She seriously has five layers of foundation!

“ I’ll leave it here, remember the baby wipes, honey,” I mocked, grabbing my school bag and walked out of the bathroom. Sorry but I have to teach these young little rebels ‘a little’ lesson. Or they will end up likes Lee Min Kyoung that and her gang. See, I am helping the school society not doing anything wrong!

I walked down the hallway to my locker as the bell sounded; perfect timing.

“ Rinnie-ah, how are you?” Eun Mi approached me as I threw my bag into my locker. Rinnie is my best BEST friend, she’s like those really pretty, smart and serious people but I don’t know WHY she hangs out with me.

I mean; I’m a REBEL.

“ Everything’s totally fine, maybe another detention coming my way?” I laughed. It was always like this; detention is my lunchtime, everyday.

“ Hmph, you know Rinnie. You should change a little,”

“ Yah! I’ve told you MILLIONS of times about my violent management problem, do you need me to explain again?” I repeated for the Seventeen million four hundred and eighteen thousand nine hundred and fifty eighth time. I know she wants me to be ‘better’ but I just can’t!

“ Araso, araso. But I think you should get a boyfriend.” I locked my locker and walked to my first class; Mathematics.

“ Enough. Where’s Yeobo? He’s in my class right?” I asked Eunnie (aka Eun Mi.) You see we are the Rinnie, Eunnie & Minnie Group. Sounds too cute for me; I was suggesting things like Bang! And stuff.

“ Yeah, probably late; again!”

--

“ Sorry Mrs Kim! I’m late because I needed to help a student on the way” Yeobo’s here. Lamest excuse in history!

“ Ahh, it’s fine, take a seat immediately,” Mrs Kim directed.

“ Hello, Yeobo! How are you?” he whispered.

“ Good as ever! Pfft, your excuses are so lame; everyday you practically say something along the lines of it!”

“ Shhhh! Yeobo, listen to class!” he warned. Yeobo? Well he’s my friend. Like NOT boyfriend. We just call each other Yeobo for some reason, it’s like a habit. I actually hate the word Oppa, I think it is only for brother or boyfriend. Well he’s Kang Min Hyuk my spastic guy friend who I have known nearly all my life.

-LUNCH-

Luckily I did not go detention today! YAY! We sat at our usual table and joked around with each other like the typical day but what I didn’t know was; something is going to change me. Forever.

“ Hey Ae Rin-shi, can we talk?” an unfamiliar voice asked. Me?! What does he want? Me to bash him up? Sure thing bro.

“ No problem BROTHA!” I acted gangster.

--

“ Ae Rin-shi, will you go out with me?” he looked so serious for a second. Nice, he’s hot. Sharp features, y jaw line and amazing hair but me?! No way! I burst out into hysterics and he gave me an uncertain glare.

“ Is something wrong?” he added.

Duh. You asked ME out. KWON AE RIN. The 'SCARY, HORRIFYING, REBEL' at school. What do you want?

“ Yes,  OFCOURSE! Why would you ask someone like me? It’ impossible! Everybody hates me instead of my two friends. Teachers want to expel me but they can’t because my idiotic mother threatened them about burning the school down or something. Ugh! I am a piece of trash, why the hell?” I clarified my situation to him. 

“ Ae Rin-shi! Please consider my request! I will do whatever you say!” Jonghyun guy pleaded as he stared at me with his depressed expression.

“ Are you crazy? Why would I date you?”

“ I don’t know but just please? This can be an agreement to put a show in front of my secret admirer. She doesn’t notice my existence and I can’t ask her out yet. I have to know her more. Please! Please! Please!” he winced.

He seems so…sad and desperate. Should I help him?

“ And, what is the agreement you were talking about?” I inquired nervously.

“ 1) Since we are just pretending to be together we have a time limit of 3 months until one of us ‘dumps’ the other person.

2) When we are in front of Se Kyung and the school area, we must act like a real  couple.

3) We have to go on dates and take pictures to show that we are really close.” Sounds okay, but I haven’t been on a date before!

“ Well, I accept but I want you to help me find and job and a cheap apartment to live in by tomorrow. I can’t stand my mother anymore. Oh one more thing,I will be the one dumping you!” I stated.

“ Well, do you want to work with me at KFC afterschool? Apparently they are hiring a new employee and with the apartment, I’ll tell you tomorrow okay?” Jonghyun answered expressing hope in his eyes.

Aish! Why am I doing this?

“ KFC? Sure, but with you? When is the job interview? Araso, araso. Kim Jonghyun. I remember you. If you don’t approach me tomorrow you will never see another day at this school, araso?” I threatened. I need to illustrate the bully image, can’t be so nice to guys.

“ N-N-neh,” he stuttered and walked away. I chuckled to myself, the first time someone asked me out was in 8th grade.

“ Rinnie!”

“ Hmm, Minnie?” I asked.

" Can you go out with me?”

Where?” I questioned blankly. What is he talking about?

“ Oh. Don’t worry.”

“ Kay.” Why is he acting so weird?

I was oblivious back then, I didn’t exactly know the work ‘go out’. But, Yeobo actually liked me back then. I can’t believe it, what’s so good about me? Pretty? No. Smart? No. Rich? No. Nice?  OF COURSE NOT.

--

“ So what’s the gos’ Rinnie?” Eunnie asked. Stop being a stupid busy body for goodness sake.

“ Nothing. Just something random, eat your lunch in silence,” I replied.

___________________________

JONGHYUN’S POV

___________________________

Yes, it worked! She wasn’t as scary as I thought she would be. My brain processes very intelligent ideas. Muhahaha.

“ Yah, Hyungie, did it work?” Taemin asked.

“ Yes, yes! Don’t you think I am so smart?” Taemin just stared at me weirdly.

“ No.”

“ Yah!” I headlocked him and he was pouting angrily. Aigoo, who would ever think he was my age?

“ Hyungie is THE SMARTEST GUY IN THE WORLD!” he blurted out. Obviously, I released him.

“ Oh why thank you.” I laughed and rubbed his hair. So cute!

--

“ Look Min Kyoung and Ae Rin are in for another fight,”

“ Omo, Min Kyoung Unnie, be careful, that ugly son of a b*tch is so violent!”

“ Yah! Why are they always like this? Se Kyung Unnie please come soon.”

 

Uh Oh

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Next Chapter Preview:

“ Stop this immediately! Look at you guys, what are you? Cats?” Ahh, my lover, she is so cool.

Come to me, I will love you. Date?

“ Shut Up and go away! None of your business!” Pfft, Ae Rin again why does she have to ruin my future girlfriend’s coolness?

She so different to my type and I have to act as her boyfriend. Ugh!

Honey, what are you doing here?” I asked Ae Rin earning the whole crowd to turn into gossip.

FML.

--

“ Oh yeah, be careful of this chicken freak called Onew, tell me to deal with him when you see him,” Jonghyun warned. LOL. Why would I be scared of a chicken freak?

“ What? How do I know if it’s him?” I asked confused.

“ It’s obvious,” he smirked. What?!

--

“ I couldn't find you a place, do you mind staying with me?”

“ Huh?” I may be gangster and all but a guy, in an apartment? With me?

NO WAY!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Wordcount; 1383

Hey Guys! *waves* How was my first chaper? ^-^   Hehehe, I have 19 subscribers *throws a confetti*   OMG, I love you guys so much! >_<   You have no idea :P  I tried to add a chapter preview, is it good? :P   Heheeheh, Hwaiting!  SARANGHAE!

Comments&SubscribersAreLoved <3

Have a good weekend!

-Xoxo11