E m o t i o n a l

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

__________________________

Jonghyun’s POV

___________________________

 

“ Hey Key can you please help me comfort Taemin, I need to prepare some things for this plan, aigoo,” I confronted and he just stared at me, wide-eyed.

 

“ I’m sorry Hyunnie but only you can comfort my son. He won’t listen to me right now and I can’t help you. Eunnie, how about you try?” he suggested and she proceeded to comfort Taeminnie.

 

What a bad timing to piss our baby off :3

 

I’m so stupid, not even thinking what I was saying.

 

“ JONGHYUN HYUNG.” A voice boomed from afar. Key and I both turned around just to see Eunnie giving the ‘wtf’ and Taemin walking towards us. He seemed so...masculine.

 

“ N—neh?” I replied, quite surprised.

 

“ I’m going to help you because I feel obliged to do this. It’s not because I forgive you but I feel like I’m being immature and inconsiderate of your feelings. I mean, you’re preparing to propose to Aerin Noona and I’m being a little kid getting angry about some little thing. So Jonghyun hyung, I’m going to help you!” he explained in a deeper tone expressing his older side.

 

Which of course, gave the 3 of us hell of a big shock.

 

Taemin was never mature, he was always like a little baby....and now.

 

The...GROWTH in the mind!

 

I couldn’t control my actions and threw my arms around the younger boy and embracing his maturity. Key and Eunnie later joined our hug as he welcomed Taemin’s emotional development in happiness.

 

“ Taemin! You are the best!” I cheered and ruffled his mushroom hair.

“ My son, you make Eunnie Appa proud!”

“ Ngaww, I never knew you had such a different side!”

 

“ Aishh, you guys think I’m so childish all the time? I just like to be cute! Tsk tsk,” Taemin scolded and sat...cross-legged onto the sofa. Like the cool way, not the usual cutie pie ‘I want the front seat way’.

 

I still can’t believe he said that, Minnie likes to be cute now, huh?

 

Whatever, I LOVE YOU TAEMIN!

 

 

__________________

Aerin’s POV

__________________

 

“ OMMMAAAAAAAAAA! Can I have ramen for brunch?” I shouted from my room playing my usual computer games, stabbing the keys on my keyboard. I had stayed up the entire night trying to murder that stupid mafia boss and I was millimetres away from him until....

 

“HERE YOU GO!” Omma placed the tray onto my table and coincidentally the some soup poured onto the keyboard...

 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.LOOK WHERE YOU’RE GOING TO YOU STUPID---...” I hooted in anger and panic. The computer screen out and I bashed the table in irritation and fury.

 

I SPENT THE WHOLE EN NIGHT DOING THAT YOU MOTHER ING—right. I shouldn’t swear to Omma.

 

Mianhae Omma...” I apologised and fetched the tissue box on the cupboard, getting ready to clean up.

 

I’m such a , swearing at my mum like that when we reconciled recently.

 

“ Aerin-ah, you should really change that attitude of your’s, I know it’s my fault but since I’ve changed you should too, don’t you think so?” Omma explained as she held onto my wrists. I understood what she meant but changing is extremely difficult.

 

I’m use to being an irresponsible and selfish person.

 

But I knew I couldn’t be like that forever.

 

“ Omma, I know I know. I’ll try my best, araso? I promise one day I’m going to be a more polite, respectful and feminie daughter!” I replied and she just smiled meekly in return.

 

Polite...tsk tsk, that’s going to happen....

 

“ Aerin-ah, I have some cupcake mix...how about you make some cupcakes for your friends. For one, you can develop better cooking skills and two; you can stop facing that computer screen. Win-win situation, correct?” she suggested and I reluctantly agreed.

 

Cooking and I just didn’t mix.

 

I mean, why did we create the restaurant, if we could cook?

 

See the contradicting uses?!

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

“ Tada! Omma look at these cupcakes!” I squealed at presented my edible cupcakes to Omma. She was thrilled to see such amazing cupcakes, produced in my hands.

 

Proudly, I decorated each and everyone one with light blue icing swirls and sprinkled small silver stars on the top.

 

“ They’re so...beautiful! Can I try one Aerin-ah?” Omma requested and I nodded in delight. Her face immediately lightened up in ecstasy as she digested the chunk of dessert.

 

“ This is AMAZING Aerin! I never knew you were so great at cooking! Must be the genes...” she praised and arched her arm for another one.

 

“ You can have another one but remember, not too much sugar, okay?!” I rose, remembering the high amount of sugar my mother had ingested. Omma, just came back from the hospital, I don’t want her to get sick again!

 

-DING DONG!-

 

The door bell sounded and I ran towards it with my cupcakes in my hands.

 

“ OH MY GOD! HI EUNNIEEE!!!!!!!!” I greeted in delight and offered her some cupcakes. She was astounded to see me in an apron, let alone a hello kitty one.

 

Then her face began to change again as if she was going to tell me something horrible.

 

I remember that face.

 

Oh, mother jelly.

 

“ Rinnie, I’m sorry to tell you but Kim Jonghyun is in hospital right now because he was involved in a severe car crash. Nobody knows if he is ever going to wake up—aga...” she stuttered in absolutely traumatic tone.

 

The cupcakes in my hands splattered onto the floor.

 

I pushed her aside and sprinted towards the hospital.

 

Don’t die, Jjong...Oppa.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

The nearest hospital was Seoul National University Hospital and coincidentally I lived 15 minutes away....15minutes driving.

 

But I just kept on running like a lunatic.

 

on the front left, just cause I run like an olymipian doesn’t mean you give me that dirty.

 

Hobo on the right, stop picking your nose. HYGENIE!

 

Ahjumma, get someone to help you with those shopping bags, Aigooo.

 

After a few more of those mindless thoughts about other people, I finally arrived at my destination.

 

, is Eunnie for real?!

 

WHY THE DID THAT KID END UP DYING?! I KNOW HIS OLDER THAN ME SHUT UP BUT WHATEVER. HOW CAN HE, HE CAN DRIVE I KNOW BUT STILL HOW CAN BE SO CARELESS AND WHICH TRIED TO KILL HIM, HUH?! WHAT IS THIS, WHY DID IT TAKE ME LIKE THAT, --

 

Totally, minded.

 

“ Excuse me, is there a Kim Jonghyun that recently arrived in the emergency terminal?!”

 

“ Kwon Jonghun?!”

 

“ No. KIM. JONG. HYUN. CHECK IT,. NOW, FARRRR.” I shrieked in irritated tone. This nurse is pissing me off like bro.

 

.

 

“ Oh, his in room 25. Down the corridor to your left,” she replied without looking up from her stupid computer. I just ran off without even thanking the disrespectful nurse, aigoo. MANNERS.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

I peeked through the opening and sweat began to build on the tips of my fingers. I didn’t want to face the truth, let alone, see it.

 

 Kim Jonghyun will be fine. He IS fine.

 

Nothing to be worried about, he is a young man, tough and strong. He won’t die THAT easily...right?

 

With an uncertain attitude, I creaked open the door and took baby steps towards the gruesome truth. I didn’t want to admit what I was going to see, it was just around the corner...

 

I closed my eyes and as I trembled my way towards his body, lying on the hospital bed. My eyes fluttered open just to see what I wanted to avoid. A blanket covering his head only jumped to one conclusion.

 

Kim Jonghyun will no longer rise from that white quilt.

 

He will not open those puppy dog eyes and beg me to go to supermarkets with him.

 

It meant he won’t stand up and ask me to dance without any music, like an idiot.

 

It meant. He will disappear from my life.

 

I could feel my eyes began to water as this wrench hauled me towards his lifeless body. The tears began to clog up my vision and blur the view. My body shivered as chills ran up my spine as I edged closer and closer to the pale body. I don’t want to look into the white coverlet....

 

He is not dead.... I chanted inside, hoping to change the truth.

 

The tears began to pour out like a waterfall as it just kept running down my cheeks. I mourned in despair but nothing was going to change. He was dead and I was being such a jerk to him before he died. Memories, were replayed in my mind as my sobs began to increase.

 

“ WAKE UP !WAKE UPPPP! KIM JONGHYUN-AH! OPPA. See, I called you Oppa! Now wake up you stupid guy! Arghhh! Why are you being like this?! Don’t ignore me like that... I know I don’t deserve you as a friend or anything more but please don’t ignore me. You know, after you kicked me out.... I actually missed you....”

 

I just wanted to reveal my honest thoughts to him...even if he couldn’t hear me.

 

“ I declined Onew’s offer to live with him and I began telling Billy irrational things like how you couldn’t disappear from my mind. I even began screaming to walls and asking you to go to the supermarket with me! I even began to pester Eunnie and do silly pranks on her! It was so so so stupid but I was doing all this....because of you. Now I finally realise why, it’s because, I’m use to you being in my life. I WANT you in my life...no, make it, I NEED you in my life. I appreciate how you can be so good and thoughtful to such a stupid jerk like me. I don’t know how you managed to deal me in the first place. I’m stupid for not how much you did for me. I’m so blind. I regret my actions, sincerely. I’m really sorry Jonghyun.”

 

The more I spoke the more tears poured away from my tears. I didn’t even bother to wipe it away because it was useless to. No tears can bring Jonghyun back...

 

“Besides being sorry, I realised one thing as well. I, Kwon Aerin, like you, Kim Jonghyun. How can I be so ridiculous putting you at the back of my mind and trying to forget you as if you weren’t important. But no matter how much I tried, you just popped back up. Weird isn’t it? Just when you die, I realise how much you truly mean to me. It was like Omma but now this one is true and that was a stupid mistake. I’m such an idiot, you should’ve kicked me out years ago. Wait, you shouldn’t have let me in. I am your doomed star. I make your life miserable and wretched. I am such a . Please, if I could choose, I want to be the one lying here instead of you.”

 

I managed to catch my breath before I stated...“However, for the first and last time...I love you, Jonghyun Oppa.” My cries increased and my eyes were swollen with tears. I lay beside him putting my head down and grieving his lost... I wish I could die for you.

 

I’m not worthy of living.

 

 

_____________________

Jonghyun’s POV

_____________________

 

I think it’s time for me to wake up...kekeek.

 

AIRY BECAME TOO...CUTE! I never knew Key’s plans actually worked...thank god.

 

I tapped the emotional Aerin on the shoulder and she immediately bolted upright. The tear stains were still visible as she continued to sob. I reached out for her cheeks and brushed her tears away.

 

A—Am I d—dreaming?!” she hiccupped and I shook my head.

 

“ Then how can I wipe your tears away, Airy-ah?” I stated the obvious and then she grasped my hand in bewilderment.

 

OH MY EN GOD YOU BASTARD. YOU WERE ACTING ALL ALONG, WEREN’T YOU?! DID YOU JUST MAKE ME CRY A RIVER, ARGHHHH! Kim Jonghyun I hate you!” she growled and turned stepped up away from me. I immediately got upright and stood up next her to her and whispered, “ If You really hate me that much, that’s why your bawled your eyes out when you saw me died, screaming, hooting, begging for me to wake up, telling me I was an important part of your life? I don’t think so.”

 

“ Whatever you say, liar, jerk!” she turned away and I hugged her waist  from behind.

 

“ You know you love me! ;)”

 

“ I can’t believe I just did that for you, STUPID LIAR!” she grunted but I noticed she calmed down.

 

“ Awwwwwwwww, you guys are so cute!” Taemin chuckled and jumped out from the bathroom. Key and Eunnie both came through the door and winked at me with the plan success.

 

The weird thing was, Key then reached into the sofa and pulled out a y Keys Tracking Device Earphone (SKTDE)and pressed a certain button. Then Aerin broke away from my embrace and chased Key around the room like a mad .

 

That yeobo, recording the whole situation!

 

“ I’M GOING TO POST IT ON YOUTUBE!” Key stated in triumph and Airy was about to go ballistic.

 

“ Yah, Taeminnie. How’s Onew hyung?” I asked in a soft tone. Taemin just began to crack up, “ His doing well...I locked him in a room with some...y’know, chicken? heheehehehe”

 

That’s definitely keep Onew there for a sufficient amount of time. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Next Chapter Preview

 

“ RINNIE, CAN I TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING?!” I asked angrily. MY PLAN! MY PLAN!

 

“ Are you going out with KIM JONGHYUN ?!” I squinted my eyes anxiously...please don’t, kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

 

 “ Y—yes?”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wordcount; 2345
 


My dear readers!
Why is my font so small?!

AHEM. MY READERS :]
I actually completed the chapter last night but I was so tired that I didn't post it :/
So yeah, here it is :D
THEY FINALLY GOR TOGETHER, YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA!
I'm so happy.
Heheheh, hope you enjoyed a crying Aerin!


PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !