Kill me now.

My Rebel Girlfriend

SORRY.

 

SORRY.

 

 

SORRY.

 


-INSERT SUPER JUNIOR MOVES-

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hi readers,
I've disappeared for 6 months, did you miss me?
If I told you I might come back to life, how would you react?
Will you forgive this irresponsible writer?


Let me explain. Well when I last updated this fanfic, it was on the 19th of January which was 7 days after SHINee depression took my life away. You probably do now know what this 'SHINee Depression' thing is that I'm talking about but you'll understand if you've seen SHINee live. It's traumitizing. Painful. And you'll like loose your mind. You'll constantly think about SHINee and watch all their videoes and repeatedly watch your OWN fancam of them entering and exiting the airport. Places that SHINee has been or are related to become the most treasured memories and depression. I can't even look at the Town Hall (aka. the place they performed) the same way before. It's just soo awful. The feeling of being 'useless' and 'unaccomplished' would rule your life. Seriously, it's just so excruiating I didn't know what to do with my life for a month.

Thank god it was holidays back then, but school soon began in February. New year = new start. I'm in Year 8 one the year with the most subjects and annoying things that has destroyed my Term 1. I began to get use to it around March and then exams were threw upon me and I studied quite intensely for them too. Most results were quite outstanding but there was just one subject that I slightly 'failed'. 

OKAY. Nobody wants to listen to my excuses.
But, let me address you, I have holidays soon and I'm planning to have an 'epic' comeback.

Please stay and wait for me even if the majority of you guys will leave. I just really really feel guilty for placing my personal problems into this chapter but I couldn't help it.

Whether you understand or decide to unsubscribe it's all up to you. 
 

 


Thanks for reading, I will update extremely soon.
I will try my best in every chapter to reach my original standards and try to surpass them.


Xoxo11