C o n f e s s i o n

My Rebel Girlfriend

 

Edited

________________________

Ae Rin’s POV  

________________________

 

After the announcement and continuous daggers from Kim Jonghyun he finally confronted me and dragged me to some random store room. He was like pinning me to the wall and no; I am not those kinds of girls that squeal inside and wait for their boyfriend to kiss them. I am Kwon Aerin.

“ Tell me who asked you! Tell me!!!” Jonghyun raged trying to get the name of the guy that asked me.

“ Not telling!” I confidently answered and folded my arms. The guy was WAY hotter than Jjong ;)

“ Yah! I’m your boyfriend!” Jonghyun threatened but that won’t work on me.

I leaned towards his ear, “You’re a fake my dear,” I whispered and walked off out coolly.

--

“ Yeobo!!! Guess what?” Yeobo came screaming from the other side of the school. Aish, my fanatical friends. “ Neh? What? You won the lottery?”

“ ANNIYA! It’s better than winning the lottery! I asked Ji Hyun to the dance…and she A-C-C-E-P-T-E-D! I’m so happy!!! Aren’t you happy for me Yeobo?” he asked. Ngaww, the girl finally accepted my friend.

He has like the BIGGEST crush on her.

Once I even saw him hiding behind a mail box just to see Ji Hyun and her boyfriend walk past hand-in-hand. He came to my house to seek counselling and all that.

Love is so stupid.

Why bother loving? It’s only going to crack your heart.

Hmmm, but I guess he is happy which is what really matters. “ Of course I’m happy for you!” I smiled and he pulled me into a bear hug.

 

This guy will never change. Such a dork

 

“ So Rinnie, have you got a partner?” he questioned, obviously concerned. Most of the years I either go with Minnie or go alone and this year he has a partner.

“ Someone asked me already,” I grinned and he laughed. “ Is it Jonghyun?” Technically you can ‘say’ it is Jonghyun but it’s not.

“ Neh, you’ll see!” I hinted and he just furrowed his eyebrows.

“ Remember, tomorrow is the sleepover! Tidy your house, yeah?” Yeobo reminded and I nodded. “ No need, it’s just you and Eunnie; Why would we clean it for you?!” I joked and ran off before he came after me.

___________________

Jonghyun’s POV

___________________

Who would possibly ask that girl? I mean who could ask her; she’s so…impossible?

Aish, I walked down the hallway like a complete weirdo. Mumbling random words to myself while everyone just gave me a ‘what-the-’ look.

“ Yah! Honey, what are you doing?” Key asked and I just looked up slightly. “ Shush! I’m thinking!” I signalled but he just beamed idiotically to himself.

“ Yah! Why are you so happy?” I suspiciously said. “ Well you see, I asked this girl to go to the dance with me and she agreed even though she had a boyfriend.” He softly replied.

I swear that smile is so doubtful.

 

“ Key…I need you to answer me honestly. Are you being a chimer of a relationship!?” I asked and his jaw dropped down to his chest.

“ Kim Jonghyun! Shut the up. I’m just giving her ‘more options’ not ruining someone’s relationship. What are you talking about?” More Options?! That’s bull honey.

“ Bwoh-Yah?! Options? Are you freaken kidding me? I never knew you were this kind of person honey. Honestly.” I criticized. He just scoffed at my statement and left in a puff.

Why would he ask some girl that already has a boyfriend?

But again, Airy got asked too and she ditched me! Like the ‘real boyfriend’.

Wait, let me get this right. Key asked ‘a girl’, to the dance that has a boyfriend, and he got accepted and the boyfriend got rejected…the scenario seems so familiar…

.

 

HE ASKED KWON AE RIN!?

 

--

‘ Did you hear Se Kyung Unnie? She’s going to the dance with Yun Ho Oppa! They look so cute!’

‘ I know! And Se Kyung Unnie has a new hairstyle! It’s so cool!’

 

Oh My God. Can this day get any worse?

--

And the day has come; Friday,Sleepover.

I was completely isolated when the trio were talking like there was no tomorrow, oh heavenly father;tell me this is worth the risk.

I will force that girl to clean the bloody house. She never does any housework, why does it have to be me?

I unlocked the house and gestured them to go in, they happily scampered inside without taking off their shoes.

I mopped the floor yesterday! Those spoilt brats, how did their parents survive with them around?

“ So, you guys can drop your things anywhere! Jjong Oppa would do everything, right?” Airy faked a grin at me and I just nodded. Kwon Ae Rin.

You owe me. Big time.

--

I was cooking dinner and they were just running around the house like mad children; Grow up. Like seriously you don’t have to rummage through all the cupboards and look through every single photo album to enjoy the sleep over.

“ So where are we staying tonight?” Mr Yeobo asked Airy but she just shrugged. “ I don’t know, just sleep anywhere.” Airy replied. Aish, don’t you dare come into my room; I am not use to random people. It creeps me out. *shudders*

Eunnie just wondered around and finally noticed Airy and I split rooms to sleep..

“ Omo, I thought you guys stayed in the same room! Aish, I bet you sleep with him occasionally!” the Eunnie girl saidto Airy. What is this girl thinking? Dude, we’re not married…yet!

Me, with Kwon Ae Rin? Go to hell with that!

“ So, how about Minnie and I stay in Rinnie’s room while you to have some alone time?” Eunnie continued.

NEVER!

“ Eh?! We can’t you see…like you know we just can’t alright?!” I protested but Eunnie just snorted. “ You guys are staying together, please Rinnie? Please? Please? Please?” so she did the puppy-eye trick.

And she succeeded because Airy is WAY too soft-hearted when it comes to friends.

 

--

“ Here, you can sleep on the floor since you invited your AWESOME friends over.” I supposed but she just dived on my bed. “ Never. Typically guys are supposed to let girls sleep on the bed…”

“ Dude, are you typical? Of course not because a typical girl would be squealing at the sight of me, not punching me.” I concluded and she just smacked my head.

 

          

 

“ No matter how good your comebacks are, I’m on the bed. End of story. Good Night Jjong.” She said and rolled on to one side of my bed.

“ But, you see, do you know why they want us in a room?” I asked seducingly and just ignored it. “ Because she wants us to do…‘it’” I concluded and her eyes popped out of its sockets.

“ KIM JONGHYUN YOU HH!” she immediately shot up and smacked me with the pillow. “ Go blame your friends for goodness sake! I’m innocent!” I defended but her abuse did not stop.

“ YAHHH! I can’t stand you anymore!” I pinned her down and inched closer and closer to that delicate face of hers.

“ W-W-What are you doing?” she muttered but I ignored it.

“ Listen. I hate you so much, do you know that? I really regret asking you out and the stupid contract. I can’t stand the stupid face of yours okay? Se Kyung noona will never look at me with the same because of you. You! And not to mention that dance, I’m probably a loner because you are going with Key. You know, you really destroyed my life. I even had a fight with Key because of you, just because you are my girlfriend doesn’t mean you control my world. Just because you are a freaken bully and you have to live up to your representation doesn’t mean you have to destroy mine. I’m average, normal and typical. What do you want from me? I know you are just with me because of that contract stuff, job and the house but I am really tired, this sleepover just made it worse. Who am I? Your toy? Do you really really like to play with me? Aish, you will never understand.” I don’t know why but at that moment I just confessed my feelings to her.

Her eyes and mouth both enlarged a million times as if she saw a ghost. I got up from her, attempting to sleep on the sofa but she pulled me back down and wrapped her arms around my waist. It was impossible to move but she wouldn’t budge and I had to stay.

“ Yah, Kim Jonghyun. Don’t leave me.” She mumbled and went off to sleep.

 

-NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW-

“ How can you go to a Year 12 Prom in Skinny jeans and a T?” Eunnie asked in horror.

“ Don’t worry, it’s comfortable!” I argued.

“ Come! We’re going to go shopping for your dress!” 

--

“ Yah! Kim Jonghyun! I’m not going to the dance with Key!” I argued but he just rolled his eyes.

“ Who else can you go with? Plus Key asked a girl who has a boyfriend!” Jjong; get with the program.

“ I’m going with Jonghyun.” I grinned.

--

Wordcount; 1565

Hello to all readers ^_^ God, I have 72 subscribers x) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Mianhe for the short-ish chapter. I swear I got you guys excited because of the title xL

I'm just being evil here ;]  Omo, she told Jjong to stay ^^ So cute~

Some feedback:

1Is this fanfic getting boring?

2) Do you like everyone's personality in the fanfic ?

3) 1-10 Rate My Rebel Girlfriend (10 being highest)

Why is she saying, she is going with Jonghyun? Who's Jonghyun? LOL, I bet you guys guessed it already x) Anyways, please drop a comment and SUBSCRIBE to 'My Rebel Girlfriend' :)

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERSARE <3<3<3