Four

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Red Velvet

 

Author's POV

On Sunday, both Hayoung and Mijoo went to look for some jobs that they can work on weekend. In the end, both of them found a job in a small Chinese Restaurant in Hongdae area. They wanted to work so that they at least can pay back the money to Joonmyun or else they really don't have any money now to pay him back. They actually worked part-time before high school starts but all their salary were spent on the school fees and uniform plus textbooks all these.

 

Hayoung's POV

Today is Monday again which means school. Today whenever we walked pass students, they will be staring at us and whispering to each other before giggling even our classmates are doing so too. I guess it's because of the incident at the welcoming party last Saturday. There's a small break in between Geography and Biology lesson so Mijoo and I go to the washroom during breaktime. But when we come out from the cubicle, there are a total of 5 girls inside the washroom, surrounding us. Out of the 5 girls, there are 2 which seems awfully familiar. Wait.....where did I see them before??! Oh no! It's the 2 es from the party!!!!

"What do you want?" Mijoo question them in a cold tone.

"Just want to warn you to stay away from EXO. You poor little es aren't even compatible enough to be their friends. And don't even dare to test our patience because we don't even know what patience is." Irene give a disgusted look to us. "  

My anger started rising and I pluck up my courage to retort back "What the hell are you talking about?! Who's EXO?"

"Joonmyun oppa's group is called EXO. Understand now, poor little es? This is our final warning. Better stay away from them or else you es will suffer. Kekeke. Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri, let's get away from this digusting es now."

With that, the 5 es leave the washroom.

"Good job in retorting back just now, Hayoung! Let's get back to class now and ignore those crazy es." Mijoo pointed thumbs-up and smile widely at me.

 

~During lunch time~

We are being call by Joonmyun and Jongin sunbaenim to join them for lunch. I take my seat in between Jongin and Kris sunbaenim awkwardly while Mijoo is being sandwich in between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sunbaenim. To make things even more awkward, Sehun sunbaenim is seated just opposite me!!! Oh my god!! My heart is beating like crazy now. His face is still as expressionless as before and he's always so quiet, he just listen to all of the conversations without joining in.

"How's lesson today for you? Boring??" Jongin sunbaenim suddenly asked me.

"Still okay. Thank you for your concern Jongin sunbaenim." I bow slightly.

"By the way, you look really pretty and somewhat hot on the party that day. You're a hot nerd you know?" Jongin sunbaenim sent me a playful wink which earn him a hit on the head from Kris sunbaenim.

"Kim Jongin, please stop flirting with Hayoung ssi for god sake! You're making her very uncomfortable you know." 

"I.....It's ok...okay, Kri.....Kris sun....sunbaenim." I started stuttering and I swear my whole face is red now because it's the first time a guy is praising about my look.

"Hey Mijoo, how do you find the lunch?" Chanyeol sunbaenim is now starting a conversation with Mijoo.

"Not bad." Mijoo look up at Chanyeol sunbaenim for a short while before digging in her lunch again.

"Actually will you girls mind if we just call you by your names without the 'ssi' behind because it sounds more friendly that way. Also, don't be so formal with us. You girls can just call us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter