Twenty

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"I think we should go for a short getaway this weekend since I think it's time for you girls to relief yourselves from all those and just enjoy yourself. What do all of you think about it?" Kris suggested out of the blue when they were having lunch.

"This is a great idea man!!!!" Some of the boys exclaimed at the same time.

"What about Hayoung and Mijoo?" Kyungsoo asked for their opinion.

"I think we need to change our mood into a better one especially after all these ." Hayoung said with a sigh.

"Yay!!!!! I'm so damn excited!!!!!" Jongdae jumped up and down excitedly.

"But where are we gonna go?" Baekhyun scratched his head while stucking out his tongue cutely.

"Maybe we should go camping? Are you girls okay with this suggestion?" Minseok turned his attention to Hayoung and Mijoo.

"I think this will be a good idea, Minseok oppa~" For the first time in the week, Mijoo flashed a small smile and Minseok melt at it.

"Then we should meet up after school later to purchase camping equipments and food since tomorrow is already weekend. See you girls after school later~" All of the boys wave to Hayoung and Mijoo cutely.

 

After school, the boys brought the 2 girls to a shop that sells camping equipments and food at the nearby mall. The mall seem to be crowded with people today. A person almost make Hayoung fall on the ground by accidentally walking into her. Luckily, Sehun managed to catch her in his arms on time.

"Are you okay??" Sehun asked with worried all written on his face.

Hayoung just nodded her head.

Sehun placed his arms around her shoulder and said to her with a smile "Stay close with me at all times so people won't run into you again."

Hayoung smiled back at him in response. 

Jongin who have been talking with Kris and Kyungsoo noticed that and some thoughts started running in his mind. Will Hayoung be more happy with Sehun? I think she would be.

Jongin's thoughts were being distracted by Minseok's voice.

"Be careful~ I will just hold your hands in case you trip over some stupid wires on the floor again." 

Minseok shifted his grip from Mijoo's small wrist to intertwine his own fingers with hers.

Mijoo's face turned red and she quickly lowered her head to prevent Minseok from seeing it. But Minseok who already saw it, smile like an idiot to himself.

"Hey Luhan, I think it's my first time seeing Minseok being so sweet to a girl. It's so strange man. What's your opinion on this?" Kris raised his eyebrows after witnessing the sweet scene.

"Actually Kris, I think Minseok, our baozi is falling in love. It's not only my instincts tells me so but it's quite obvious too. See, he's smiling like an idiot now." Luhan pointed to Minseok and Mijoo with a wide smile.

"But the problem is Chanyeol likes Mijoo too! He fall for Mijoo right when he saw her for the first time!! Oh gosh, there's going to be a love triangle happening real soon." Kris shook his head in disbelief.

"You're right though. I just hope they won't have a big fight over Mijoo." Luhan started frowning too while looking over to Chanyeol who have been chatting with Baekhyun and Zitao and didn't seem to notice Minseok and Mijoo holding hands together.

They bought a lot of camping equipments such as tent, sleeping bags and food etc back to their dorms. The boys told Hayoung and Mijoo to meet at the dorm cafeteria at around 4 pm. Both Hayoung and Mijoo worked for a few hours in the morning and applied for leave for the rest of the day and whole of Sunday for the camping trip.

 

~The next day~

Joonmyun rent a big van with driver that is big enough to drive all of them to the camping site at Nanji Hangang Park.

Once they reached the camping site 40 minutes later, they started separated into small groups to pitch the tent.

"Ya ya ya! Byun Baekhyun, do you really know how to pitch a tent?! If you continue pitching the tent this way, it will collapse on us when we sleep tonight!" Kyungsoo chided while rolling his eyes.

"Aish shut up!!!! Of course I know how to pitch a tent! So stop your nagging, omma!!" Baekhyun stuck out his tongue at Kyungsoo.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, YOU BYUN BACON?!!!!!!" Kyungsoo started chasing Baekhyun around with a bottle of mineral water he just snatched from Joonmyun.

"Kyungsoo ah, why always snatched the things I'm holding as your 'weapon'? I'm innocent you know." Joonmyun pouted with his puppy eyes while the others are either rolling on the floor or dying from laughter.

Even Hayoung and Mijoo are laughing like mad now when Kyungsoo catched Baekhyun in a headlock and poured water all over him.

"This is so damn funny, hahahahaha." Hayoung laughed while hitting Zitao on the back.

"Don't hit me, Hayoungie! It hurts." Zitao poute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter