Seventeen

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

On Sunday noon, EXO attended Yixing and Jongin's dance competition with Hayoung and Mijoo. They occupied two rows of seats with six people in each row. Hayoung is seated in between Baekhyun and Tao while Mijoo is sitting with Chanyeol.

"Gomawoyo Chanyeol oppa." Mijoo suddenly thanked Chanyeol.

"Why are you thanking me out of sudden?" Chanyeol looked at Mijoo with a baffled look.

"I just want to thank you for every single thing. Jeongmal gomawoyo oppa~" Mijoo gazed back at Chanyeol softly with a gentle smile that Chanyeol saw for the very first time.

All of them waited excitedly for Yixing and Jongin's turn to perform. When it's finally their turn, all of them cheered loudly and clapped for them.

"Hayoungie!!! Look at Yixing hyung and Jongin!!!! They look so cool when they are dancing!!!" Tao is fangirling over his friends now.

"Yeah, you're right, Zitao oppa~ Jongin oppa, Yixing oppa, HWAITING!!!!!" Hayoung cheered the two of them on while flashing a wide smile on her face.

 

After Yixing and Jongin's finished their performance, they came down to join them.

"Hey Yixing and Jongin! You guys have done a great job just now!" Joonmyun praised them with his angelic smile.

"The performance is jinja daebak!" Jongdae and the others went to surrounded the two boys, pointing thumbs-up to them.

Hayoung make her way to Jongin, not forgetting to take a towel with her to wipe away Jongin's sweat for him.

"Oppa, just now your performance with Yixing oppa is awesome!!! I believe the first place will goes to you two." Hayoung gently wiped Jongin's hair with the towel.

"Gomawo sweetheart~ We hope so too~ But the most important thing is that you're here with me~" Jongin flashed Hayoung a sweet smile before leaning down to kiss Hayoung's cheek.

Jongin wrapped his arm around Hayoung's waist and joined the others to chit-chat.

 

The emcee is annoucing the results now. Jongin nervously rubbed his palms together while glancing down at the floor.

"Don't be nervous oppa. I'm here with you~" Hayoung intertwined her hands with Jongin's, squeezing it tightly while giving him an encourage look.

Sehun who saw this, felt a sense of jealously hit him.

"Now, let me annouce the first place goes to team Zhang Yixing and Kim Jongin!!! Congraluations!!!!"

Upon hearing the emcee's annoucement, both Yixing and Jongin stunned on spot for a while. All of them pulled Yixing and Jongin in for a big group hug before the two of them went up the stage to collect their trophy. Jongin wrapped both of his arms around Hayoung's waist tightly and lifted her up in the air, turning happily in circles once he's down on the stage. 

"I'm so happy sweetheart!!!" Jongin exclaimed happily.

"I'm so happy and proud of you too, oppa!~" Hayoung ruffled Jongin's hair with a proud smile on her face.

Jongin suddenly stopped turning around in circles and close the distance between Hayoung and him to kiss Hayoung on the lips.

Sehun's hands rolled up into fists without him realising. Why do I feel so angry and jealous now?! You shouldn't be having this types of feeling now, Oh Sehun!!! What the hell is wrong with you recently?!

 

"Girls, want join us for our celebration party for Yixing and Jongin?" Kris invited the girls.

"Mianhae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter