Seven

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The school week have passed and it's weekend. Hayoung and Mijoo wake up early in the morning to complete their weekend assignments before going to the cafeteria for a early breakfast and head to Hongdae for work by bus.

"Is it a better idea for us to tell the boys that we are actually working part time job on weekend?" Hayoung suddenly questioned and looked up from her phone to Mijoo.

"Emm.....but if we tell them, they surely won't agree to let us work and they will worry about us so it's better that we don't say anything. I don't want to add more burden to them and remember we need to pay back Joonmyun oppa the money?'' Mijoo looked back to the window upon finishing her words.

 

They started working at around 10am and will only end their work at 10pm. They both were hired as waitress to serve food to customers and help out in the kitchen too since there are limited manpower in the small restaurant.

 

During their lunch break, Hayoung received a call from Kyungsoo and Hayoung put it on loudspeaker mode so Mijoo can listen to the phone call too.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Annyeong~ It's Kyungsoo oppa. We are thinking of going out for a movie around evening time and wanting to call you girls to join us. Are you girls free?"

"Annyeong oppa~ I'm sorry but we are not free this evening. Hope all of you will enjoy the movie and thanks for inviting us."

"AH!! WAE??! I WANT TO CATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER WITH YOU, HAYOUNG!"

"ME TOO!!! MIJOO!!!" Jongin and Chanyeol whined together from the other side of the phone.

It appears that Kyungsoo also put his phone on loudspeaker and all the boys were listening to the conversation.

"Mianhae Jongin oppa, Chanyeol oppa but we will be busy doing our revision tonight so we really can't go to the movie." Hayoung apologised again.

"It's okay, Hayoungie! Hwaiting for your revisions then~Help me tell this to Mijoo too." Zitao cheered for the girls on the phone.

"Gomawoyo Zitao oppa~ I will end the call now~ Bye~"

"Bye!" With this, the call was hung up.

"Mijoo, I seriously think that we can't keep our part time job away from them forever because they will want to meet up with us during weekend too." Hayoung looked at Mijoo with a troubled look.

"Let's just keep this from them for as long as we could alright? Don't think so much first~" Mijoo gave Hayoung a pat on the shoulder.

 

~The next day~

Hayoung and Mijoo went to work as usual. A group of China tourists came into the restaurant to eat but Hayoung doesn't understand Chinese at all so she immediately call for Mijoo.

"Yes??" Mijoo stood beside Hayoung and looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"They are China tourists and I don't understand Chinese so please help me take order from them. Gomawo~"

Mijoo just nodded her head and took the notepad from me. "你们好,欢迎你们来到韩国。这是我们的菜单,请问你们要点些什么?" (In English: "Hi, welcome to Korea. This is our menu, what would you all like to order?") The tourists look at the menu and ordered while Mijoo jot down on the notepad.

"我重复一次你们点了两个麻辣火锅,两盘春卷一盘姜葱斑片和五碗饭。如果没错误,我现在去叫厨房准备。请耐心稍等。" (In English: "I repeat your order once. You ordered 2 sets of 'Mala' Hotpot, 2 plates of sprin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter