Twenty Two

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Everyone went back to their tents when it's around time to sleep.

"Mijoo, where's Hayoung? Were you with her just now?" Sehun called Mijoo, who's chatting with Kyungsoo now.

"I was with Jongdae oppa and Zitao oppa just now. I didn't know where Hayoung went."

"I think I will go look for her now. I'm worried about her." With that, Sehun rushed off to search for Hayoung.

"I will go search for her too because it's already late at night, I don't want anything bad happened to her."

"I will go with you. It's dangerous for a girl to wander around at this timing of the night." Minseok offered and took Mijoo's arm to pull her along.

Chanyeol felt a wave of jealously hit him but before he could think even further, he got pull away by Kris to search for Hayoung with the others.

 

After searching for 20 minutes, Sehun finally spotted Hayoung sitting by the river, curling herself up and soft sobs could be heard. Sehun approached her and gently lifted her chin up.

"Why are you crying alone here?" Sehun asked in a soft tone and Hayoung just leaned her head onto Sehun's shoulder continue crying.

Sehun tightened his hold around Hayoung and gently kissed her hair. Luhan texted Sehun a while later, asking him did he have any luck in finding Hayoung. To which, Sehun replied that he already found Hayoung and he's with her now. He also told Luhan to tell the others that they will be going back much later.

 

Hayoung stopped crying about an hour later.

"Are you ready to tell me why did you cry just now?" Sehun slowly pull himself away from Hayoung, waiting for her answer.

"Jongin oppa said he mistaken his feelings for me before as love but he's actually wrong because all along, he only love me as a younger sister and nothing beyond that. We broke up just now."
Without saying any words, Sehun pulled Hayoung into his embrace again. Hayoung ended up falling asleep in Sehun's embrace.

 

They only returned back to their tents in the early hours of morning to find everyone already packing up all of their belongings, preparing to head back.

"Sehun, Hayoung, let's get to the van and head back to school." Kris called out to them.

Sehun glared angrily at Jongin, fists rolled up into ball. He suddenly charged towards Jongin, grabbing him by his collar and land a punch on his beautiful face.

The rest literally gasped at what happened in front of them before Chanyeol and Zitao pull Sehun away from Jongin.

"What the hell are you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter