Thirteen

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Vixx

Author's POV

Hayoung and Mijoo were almost late for work because they overslept for 10 minutes. They were restless for the whole day because they reached their dorm at around 12 plus in the midnight and only fall asleep at around 2am in the morning. Both of them kept on yawning and almost fall asleep in the afternoon because they were no customers.

Some noises woke Hayoung up instantly while Mijoo continue to take her nap. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, please take your time to look at the menu." Hayoung approached the customers sleepily.

"Hayoung ssi?!" Hayoung's sleepiness go away in an instant when she heard her name being called.

"Hakyeon sunbae?? Vixx sunbaenim??!" Hayoung's mouth hung open in shock.

"Are you working here alone?"

"No, she isn't working alone. Mijoo is sleeping there too." Hongbin pointed to Mijoo sleeping soundly on the table.

He approached her and whispered into her ear with his deep voice "Wake up Mijoo!!! There's a lot of customers now!!!"

"WHAT??!!!" Mijoo woke up immediately and rubbed her sleepy eyes, eyeing around the restaurant until her eyes met Hongbin.

"I got you, Mijoo ya~ Haha~" Hongbin gently ruffled Mijoo's hair with a cute smile.

"Hongbin oppa??? Why are you here???" Mijoo asked confused.

"Eating lunch here with the guys." Hongbin pointed to their table.

Mijoo greeted them with a bow. "Annyeonghaeseyo Vixx sunbaenim."

"Can you take our order now? We are very hungry~~~" Hongbin whined cutely at Mijoo.

"Okay okay~ What do you guys want?"

"Emm.....what signature dishes do you have here?" Sanghyuk asked without looking up from the menu.

"Our signature dishes are Peking duck, Mongolian lamb and Honey king prawns. Would you guys like to try that?"

"Yeah, sure, Mijoo ssi. Can we also have 1 plate of minced beef fried rice, 2 plates of mixed vegetables fried noodles,  a set of deep fried crispy skin chicken, sesame prawn toast and 2 bowls of tom yum soup." Jaehwan asked politely.

"Alright, noted. I will pass the kitchen your orders now. By the way, have you guys ordered any drinks yet?"

"Hayoung ssi have went to get for us. There she is." Hakyeon pointed to Hayoung, who came out from the kitchen with a tray of drinks.

"Okay~ She will serve you guys for drinks. I will go to the kitchen now." Mijoo excused herself to the kitchen and Hayoung started distributing the drinks to Vixx.

"Since there are no customers now, will it be okay for you and Mijoo ssi to sit with us till there's customers?" Hakyeon asked while looking around the restaurant.

"I think that will be fine since there's usually little customers after lunch hours. Anyway, thanks for the orange juice Hakyeon oppa." Hayoung flashed a small smile to Hakyeon. 

Mijoo also came back a short while to join the group to chat together.  The two girls and Vixx have become friends unknowingly.

 

~The next morning~

Both girls woke up reluctantly when their alarm clock rang. As usual, two of the boys dropped by to walk them to their class after what happened during Physical lesson last week. Today it's Yixing and Sehun's turn.

"Morning girls~" Yixing greeted both of them brightly, flashing his cute dimples.

"Morning Yixing oppa, Sehun oppa~" Both girls greeted back while stretching their arms.

Yixing and Mijoo walked infront of Sehun and Hayoung, chatting happily away, leaving the latter pair in an awkward atmosphere at the back.

"Kyungsoo hyung asked me to pass some cranberry cookies that he had baked yesterday to you and Mijoo. Here you go." Sehun passed a small lunchbox to Hayoung.

"Oh..gomawoyo. Please help me say thanks to Kyungsoo oppa." Hayoung accepted the lunchbox from Sehun and took out a piece to eat.

"Wow, it's really delicious! Do you want some too, Sehun oppa?" Hayoung held out her lunchbox towards Sehun.

"I have eaten quite a lot yesterday. Still thanks for offering." Sehun flashed his eyesmile to Hayoung, which he rarely shows normally.

"You're welcome oppa~" Hayoung happily munched away on the cookies.

 

~During lunch time~

Hayoung go to cafeteria to eat lunch with EXO first time without Mijoo because Mijoo is eating lunch with Vixx today.

"Hayoungie, where's Mijoo? Why isn't she with you?" Zitao asked right away when realising Mijoo isn't here with them today.

"She is eating lunch with Vixx sunbae today." Hayoung said while pouting.

"Hey, stop pouting and eat your lunch before it turns cold. Today's lunch is r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter