Twelve

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance by:

Vixx

Author's POV

"Annyeong Joonmyun ssi~ Thank you for attending wuli Wonshik's birthday party today with your group of friends." Hakyeon greeted Joonmyun and the whole of EXO.

"Annyeong Hakyeon ssi. Don't say that, it's our honour to be invited to this birthday party. Where's Wonshik ssi by the way? We have present for him." Joonmyun asked Hakyeon politely.

"I think Wonshik is with Hongbin inside the house..... Wait, Oh Hayoung ssi?"

Hayoung who's talking with her partner for the night - Jongin stop talking and turned her head towards the voice.

"It's really you, Hayoung ssi. You are friends with EXO?" Hakyeon looked at Hayoung's arm which is hooked around Jongin's with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes, Hayoung and her best friend Mijoo are our friends." Jongin answered in a somewhat rude tone, earning himself a glare from both Kris and Joonmyun.

"You and your friend are really pretty tonight~ Enjoy yourselves anyway and hope to see you around later~" The last sentence seems to be meant for Hayoung only and she just bowed awkwardly to Hakyeon.


"Hayoungie, how did you know Cha Hakyeon?"

"I don't really know him, we only met in the library once."

Zitao actually wanted to ask somemore question but Kris cut him off by saying "Kids, let's go into the house to pass Wonshik ssi his birthday present."

All of them followed behind after Joonmyun and Kris.

"Saengilchukahamida, Wonshik ssi. This is the present from all of us, hope you will like it." Joonmyun passed the present to Wonshik ssi with a smile while the others greeted him and Hongbin with a bow.

Mijoo's body immediately stiffened upon seeing the first guy that her heart has ever skip a beat for and the guy is none other than Lee Hongbin. Hayoung also gasped seeing Mijoo's crush right infront of them.

"Kamsahamida Joonmyun ssi." Wonshik accepted the present politely.

"Hi, I'm Lee Hongbin. What's your name, pretty girl?" Hongbin suddenly initiated a conversation with Mijoo, who's standing near him.

"Ha.....Han......Mi.....Mijoo." Mijoo shyly stated her name.

"Nice to meet you, Mijoo ssi~" Hongbin flashed his brightest smile to Mijoo, which made her heart almost stopped beating.

"Mijoo, come with me to get food. I'm super hungry now~" Chanyeol suddenly pull Mijoo away from Hongbin and Jongdae towards the buffet area.

 

Mijoo just let Chanyeol pull her away since her mind is in a mess now. The others joined Chanyeol and Mijoo too. They found a table to settle down to eat and chat among themselves. Mijoo kept on glancing around, searching for Hongbin but couldn't find him at all.

"Mijoo ah~ Why do you keep looking around when I'm right infront of you?" Chanyeol pouted cutely at Mijoo.

"Giant, please don't be so cheesy." Mijoo rolled her eyes at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol started clinging himself on Mijoo's arm, doing aegyo to her "I'm not a giant! Call me oppa~~~" Chanyeol said in a cute tone which make the others almost puke.

"Omo Chanyeol oppa, please don't do that. Mijoo, want to go to the washroom with me?" Hayoung winked at Mijoo, trying to save her from the clingy giant.

"Yes, I want!! Let's go now!" Mijoo answered a bit too desparately and quickly pushed Chanyeol away from her with Hayoung's help.

"Girls, do you know where the washroom is? Need one of us to accompany you girls?"

"Yeah, we know where it is Kyungsoo oppa. We can go ourselves." Hayoung assured Kyungsoo confidently before pulling Mijoo into the crowd.


"Luckily you saved me from that clingy giant. So do you know where is the washroom?" Mijoo heaved a sigh of relief.

"Babo! Of course we aren't really going to the washroom. I used that as an excuse to tour around the house." Hayoung flicked Mijoo's forehead with her fingers.

"Ya! It hurts!!" Mijoo pouted.

"I want to tour the garden! I think the garden is near the swimm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter