Two

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The last lesson ended at 4pm and both girls wanted to quickly get back to their dorm to tidy up their room and settle all their belongings. They walked out of the classroom and are now standing at the ground level.

"Which direction is to our dorm? Left or right or we should walk straight?" Hayoung asked Mijoo who's also bad in direction and recognising places just like herself. They always get lost easily so it's actually no wonder that they become best friends since they were born.

The both girls are quite similar in character in a way or other. Hayoung is the cute and cheerful one while Mijoo is the one who's quiet and more mature in her way of thinking. But they both have some similarities besides from bad in direction, they will get very playful and talk a lot when they get comfortable with other people but they usually show their quiet and cold side to people who they don't know well yet. They are also actually very shy too and blushed really easily. 

"Emmm......I think we should walk right. My instinct says so." Mijoo think for quite a while before answering Hayoung's question.

"I hope your instinct is correct, Mijoo ah~" Hayoung cling herself onto Mijoo again and Mijoo just rolled her eyes in response.

 

They walk to their right for around 10 minutes but ended up finding themselves in front of a basketball court. Mijoo scratched her head awkwardly and apologised to Hayoung.

"Han Mijoo ah, let me tell you seriously that you should have never trusted your instinct. I also shouldn't trusted it too. Now do you know how to get back to the place before?" Hayoung is now staring intently at Mijoo.

"M....mo.....molla." Mijoo stuttered in her words because she get scared by Hayoung's intent staring.

"Ah~~ Ottoekay?!" Hayoung started pacing left and right and her eyes immediately sparkle when she see two guys walking out of the basketball court.  She run towards them before Mijoo manage to react to it.

"Hello, excuse me? Can I ask how do I get back to the girls dorm? Because you see my friend there and I are lost and we are new here." Hayoung ask her question in a polite manner. 

"Emmmm......" Before Luhan can answer, Zitao answer first and is now flashing his most friendly smile to Hayoung.

"Actually Luhan and I can bring you and your friend back to your dorm if you girls don't mind since ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter