Nineteen

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance by:

Red Velvet

Girls Day (One of the popular groups in Seoul High School)

Author's POV

Jongdae is shock to see Mijoo sleeping in Minseok's embrace when he wake up the next morning.

"AH!!!!! WHY IS MIJOO DOING IN YOUR BED??!!!! KIM MINSEOK, DID YOU TWO SLEPT TOGETHER YESTERDAY??!!!!" Jongdae screamed very loudly in the morning, making their next door neighbour - Luhan and Baekhyun curious about what's happening in their room.

"Hey Kim Jongdae, what on earth are you shouting?" Luhan asked, raising his eyebrows in curiousity.

Jongdae's screaming also wake Minseok and Mijoo up.

"Minseok and Mijoo slept on the same bed yesterday!!!!" Jongdae's word made Mijoo's face unknowingly blushed a bit and she quickly grabbed her uniform which Kris got for both of the girls from their room yesterday night, going into the bathroom.

"Kim Jongdae, I advised that if you don't know anything then you better don't spout nonsence." Minseok's eyes narrowed into slits, glaring at Jongdae.

"I think we should make our move now. See you and Mijoo in school later!" Baekhyun waved with a rather awkward smile on his face, grabbing Jongdae's uniform and backpack with him and leave the room with Jongdae and Luhan.

 

"How are you feeling now? Are you able to attend school today?" Hayoung is being greeted by Sehun, who's in his uniform when she first open her eyes.

"I'm feeling fine. Of course I can attend school and why are there bruises on your face, Sehun oppa?!" Hayoung placed her hands over several parts of Sehun's face and caress them gently.

"These bruises are nothing, Hayoung. Don't worry so much. Go and get ready for school now alright? I will walk with you to your class later." Sehun flashed Hayoung one of his gentle smile which would easily made any girl melt at it.

"I remember yesterday night when we knocked off from work, Vixx sunbae came to find us and they......they tried to take advantage of us!!! Where's Mijoo now?!!!! Did anything happened to her?!!!!" Hayoung started getting agitated.

"Mijoo is with Minseok hyung now so she's safe. Nothing bad happened to both of you because we saved you girls yesterday. Now, go and get ready for school or else we will need to skip lessons today." Sehun placed both of his hands onto Hayoung's shoulder firmly to assure her that Mijoo is fine.

She just nodded her head and headed into the bathroom.

 

Sehun and Hayoung both walked to the classroom in silence. They passed by a vending machine and Sehun stopped on his tracks. Sehun inserted some coins into the vending machine, pushing two different buttons and 1 bottle of strawberry milk and 1 can of green tea come out from the machine.

"Strawberry milk for you~ Don't think too much okay?" Sehun give the bottle to Hayoung, smiling at her.

"Gomawoyo oppa~ Okay." Hayoung forced out a small smile.

"Let's head to your class now even though it's still a bit early." Sehun gently placed his hand around Hayoung's wrist, pulling her along with him.

"So Mijoo is already here~ Go in now~ I will see you girls later during lunch~" Sehun smiled cutely at Hayoung before taking his leave.

What's wrong with Jongin in the morning? Sehun thought about the things happened in the morning when he is walking to his classroom.

*Flashback to the early hours in the morning*

Sehun went back to his room to get his uniform and backpack to Luhan and Baekhyun's room when he was called by Jongin.

"Sehun, please take care of Hayoung for me and walk her to class later okay? I'm going for my early jogging now. See you later in class. Gomawo." Jongin got up from his bed and headed straight to shoe cabinet, taking out his running shoes before leaving the room.

 

~During lunch time~

There are only Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Jongin at the table.

"Where's the others?" Hayoung asked, pointing at the table with many empty spaces today.

"They are being called into the office by the discipline master and some of our teachers. I think they should be back soon, don't worry too much." Jongin assured the girls.

"Is it because of what happened yesterday with Vixx?" Mijoo asked barely in a whisper.

None of the boys answered Mijoo's question.

"They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter