Ten

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Vixx  (One of the popular groups in the high school) 

Author's POV

The remaining weeks of January passed by normally without any bad things happening and the friendship between EXO and Hayoung and Mijoo just keep on blossoming. It's February now~

 

On one Wednesday, after school ended, Hayoung and Mijoo went to the school library to do some reading since they already completed all of their assignments in class and all the boys have basketball practice today. To Hayoung and Mijoo's delight, the library wasn't really crowded today. Both of them don't really like crowded and noisy places. They found an empty table to put their bags down before browsing through books on the bookshelves. Suddenly, there were some commotion and noises in the library but Hayoung and Mijoo didn't give a care. After finding the books that they wanted to read, they walked back to their table and realised that the library is full of girls all of a sudden. Mijoo's eyes suddenly widened with opened. 

"What's wrong?" Hayoung looked at her friend, feeling bewildered.

"It's that guy!!"

"Huh?? What guy??" Hayoung turned her head around to search for that guy that Mijoo is talking about.

"The guy is sitting with his group of friends in the same row as us,  just 4 tables infront of us. He sits in the middle of two of his friends, facing us. Did you see him?" Mijoo asked, using a book to cover most of her face, except her eyes to look at Hayoung.

"Yeah, I saw him. Who's that guy? Do you know him?" Hayoung brought her attention back to Mijoo.

"No, I don't know him but I kind of emm....have a crush on him I think?" Mijoo shyly replied.

"You have a crush on him?!" Hayoung raised her voice because she was shocked to hear that Mijoo has a crush on some guy and it's actually the first time she heard that from her.

Luckily, all the girls around are busy fangirling and drooling over Vixx and didn't pay attention to Hayoung and Mijoo.

"Lower your volume down for god sake!!" Mijoo use the notebook that she had been using to cover her face to hit Hayoung's arm.

"Arraso. I mean he's good-looking and he has a nice smile but he's not my type though. And Han Mijoo, are you blushing now??!"

Hayoung started teasing her bestfriend and Mijoo quickly covered her face, blushing even harder.

"Shut up, Oh Hayoung!! Do you want him to hear you?!" Mijoo wanted to hit Hayoung again but she dodged it in time.

"Hahaha, you're so cute even when you're angry Mijoo ya~ Since you have interest in him, why don't you try to talk to him or at least get to know his name?"

"But I don't have the courage to do that. As you can see he and his friends must be another popular group just like EXO oppas with many girls fangirling over them. He's so good looking, do you think he will talk to me even if I try to talk to him?" Mijoo sighed dejectedly.

"Aigoo, cheer up, Mijoo! Don't be dejected alright? I will go look for some of your favourite books from the shelves for you now okay?" Hayoung gave a tight squeeze on Mijoo's hand before walking away to the shelves.

 

Hayoung saw a book that she thinks Mijoo will like and wanted to get it but her hand ended up landing on top of someone else's hand.

"Omo!! I'm sorry, really sorry!!!" Hayoung quickly withdrew her hand and bowed a few times to that person.

"It's okay~" A male voice replied with a small chuckle which made Hayoung even more flustered.

"So you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter