Fifteen

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Sehun oppa, can you bring me to the dance studio now?"

"Why do you want to go there?" Sehun turned his head slightly to look at Hayoung, who's on his back.

"I haven't see Jongin oppa for almost a week and I miss him badly." Sehun just nodded understandingly and brought her to the dance studio.

 

Both of them stood outside the dance studio. Hayoung peeked into the small window of the dance studio and saw Jongin practicing his dance moves dillgently with a serious face. This is Hayoung's first time seeing Jongin's serious side, different from his usual playful side. So Hayoung knew that this dance competition is really important for her boyfriend and Yixing.

"Do you want to go inside?" Sehun asked softly.

"I don't want to disturb him and I also don't want him to worry over my injury when he have more important things to worry about now." Hayoung averted her gaze from Jongin back to Sehun.

 

Sehun and Hayoung ran into Yixing when they were walking towards the direction to the dorms.

"Sehun? Hayoung?"

"Yixing hyung/oppa." Both of them greeted Yixing at the same time.

"Sehun ah, why are you carrying Hayoung on your back? ....... OMO! What happened to your ankle, Hayoung?!" Yixing asked worriedly.

"It's nothing serious. I will be fine with some rest, oppa~ Please don't tell Jongin oppa about this okay? I don't want him to worry about me because his most important priority now should be the upcoming dance competition." Hayoung pleaded Yixing with puppy eyes.

"Hais....alright. Sehun ah, take good care of her~" Yixing let out a deep sigh.

"I will, hyung. I will bring her back to her room now." Sehun excused both of them and walked away. 

 

Sehun continue piggyback Hayoung to her room.

"Where is Mijoo?" Sehun placed Hayoung on her bed.

"I think she went dating again with Hongbin sunbae. Anyway, how's Chanyeol oppa recently? Is he still okay?"

"Hais....he seems okay on the outside but I think not on the inside. He is exceptionally quiet these days and don't like to talk like he used to. We don't know how to help him." Sehun let out a long sigh and ran his hands through his hair, feeling frustrated because he don't know how to help his brother.

Hayoung sighed too, feeling both sad and bad for Chanyeol.

"Do you need me to stay here with you till Mijoo comes back? I'm free anyway~" 

"Okay. Thank you oppa~" Hayoung thanked Sehun with a sweet smile of hers.

"You're very welcome~ Go take a small nap now~" Hayoung nodded her head and close her eyes.

Sehun covered the blanket for her and patted her head gently with an affectionate smile on his face. She looks so pretty even when she's sleeping.

 

Sehun almost drifted to sleep too when Mijoo walked in with her head lowered.

"Mijoo, you're back~" Sehun greeted Mijoo in a soft tone because he didn't want to wake Hayoung up. 

Mijoo almost tumbled on the ground if not for Sehun's quick reflexes.

"Is there anything wrong?" Sehun already felt a bit confused when Mijoo didn't return his greeting and now, he caught Mijoo crying.

He knew it should be something serious happening today to Mijoo to cause her crying. He's not good at comforting people especially crying girls.

Gosh! Who should I look for now to comfort her......Chanyeol hyung!! He should be the best person to comfort her now.

 

Sehun brought Mijoo to Chanyeol's room without even noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter