Special Chapter

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Remaining Apink members as themselves

EXID as themselves (Side note: I will be using their birth name instead of stage name in this chapter)

Author's POV

~6 years later~

Today all of them gathered at Sehun and Hayoung's house for an old friends gathering except for Jongin and his girlfriend, Junghwa who are overseas.

Most of them are either dating, getting married or just married. Sehun and Hayoung have a 5 years old son named Oh Jihun and Hayoung is pregnant with their second child currently. While Minseok and Mijoo have a 3 years old daughter named Kim Eunae. Joonmyun's wife, Chorong is pregnant with a pair of twins while Yixing's wife, Heeyeon just got pregnant.

Kris also just got married recently with Hyojin.  Luhan and Chanyeol are going to get marry soon with their girlfriends. 

"Annyeong uncle Chanyeol!!!" Eunae jump right into Chanyeol's embrace.

"Annyeong wuli Eunae~~ How have you been lately??" Chanyeol greeted Eunae warmly. 

"I'm fine~ Annyeong auntie Eunji!"

"Annyeong Eunae~" Chanyeol's fiancee, Eunji greeted Eunae while ruffling her hair affectionately.

"Aigoo! Eunae ah, appa and I have told you many times not to disturb your uncles and aunties. Chanyeol oppa, Eunji unni, I'm sorry." Mijoo carry Eunae from Chanyeol's arms. 

"It's okay Mijoo~ Don't worry about this~ Chanyeol and I love kids a lot and we actually can't wait to have our own kids. Eunae is cute and we like her a lot so no worries." Eunji flashed her motherly smile while looking at Eunae.

"But you two didn't know that sometimes our kid can actually be a nuisance." Minseok joined in beside Mijoo and sighed. "By the way, I heard from the others just now that you and Eunji are getting married soon. Congratulations to both of you." 

"Thank you~ We hope to see you, Mijoo and Eunae on our wedding day." Both Chanyeol and Eunji said at the same time. 

"We will be sure to turn up on that day!" Mijoo said while leaning her head on Minseok's shoulder with Eunae in Minseok's arms. 

 

All of them catched up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter